Have anyone been through this or know someone that had been or know what I can do to fix myself...

Have anyone been through this or know someone that had been or know what I can do to fix myself?I'm 18 years old yet I look like a 13 years old also for my age I'm really short like 1,60,m/ 5'3".Can I have a slower growth or this may be the end of my growth?

Attached: 1480128115631s.jpg (210x249, 8K)

you can, depending on which country you live in I guess, go to the doctor and ask them to check your testosterone levels.

Going to try it also I live in Bosnia

What is your parent's height?

My father's height is 6'3" and mother's height is 5'1"

Have you ever thought of becoming a trap OP?

hell no

Fuck off back to Jow Forums Reiko.

Time is ticking OP, the earlier you start the more chance you have of passing

Who's Reiko?

Attached: abea149934.jpg (260x250, 16K)

Tranny spammer who tries to lure weak males into becoming trannies.

I'm not mentally ill to do such a thing,sounds better to blow up my brains than to become a trap.

I don't understand user, 5'3" is a fine height for a fully grown woman.

too bad i'm a man

You don't have to become a woman, just look like one. Grow your hair out, remove body hair, wear makeup, more feminine clothing. Take small doses of est, blockers, pueraria mirifica.

you forgot the let.

When are you going to realize that you're wasting time by trying to bring me into that faggot shit?

Since you live in bosnia you could probably easiliy acquire human growth hormone over the internet. From experience not much growth happens after 18 for most. Ask your father and family how it was for your male relatives

Also ask your doctor about that surgery where they break both your legs and extend the length of the bone so that it regrows longer. It'll take about a year per inch, but you can fix your manlet-ism.

Just trying to bump your thread dude.

Anyways, real advice is: You have until 21. There are vitamins you can take to increase HGH to get bigger. Don't sweat it, just keep accomplishing things.

I've asked about that and my father told me that he used to be 5'5" at my age then he grew,also I had 2 uncles which had the same problem but they were like 5'10" and 5"8 and ended up to be 6'5" and 6'7" also I was thinking about the human growth hormone but I'm little insecure about the side effects and how instead to help me could ruin me

Pfft, I'm a male that is 18 and 5'1". All my family members said I would have a growth spurt in high school and everything will end up okay. They lied. Now I just accept that I will be a manlet forever. Maybe your another characteristics such as personality or wealth will make up for your lack of height

Because gays are mentally ill and do not take a no for an answer. Nothing short of punching him will make him back down his advances.

Mine said that too,first time they said at 14 then at 16 and now I'm waiting to see what's going on after 18,but I still have some faith that until 21 maybe I can reach at least 5'10" since my father showed me pictures with him and my uncles since they were of my age and I saw how short they were.

Human brain still develops into mid 20s. Youre still developmentally immature

>Because gays are men and do not take a no for an answer.

fixed.

First of all gays are not men. Second, most men will back down if you say no. Gays cannot do this.

Thats like saying trannys are women because they put on a dress, wig, and some make up. Youre deluded