Any decent paying jobs for not-so-smart people?

Any decent paying jobs for not-so-smart people?

Attached: 43265181-DA03-40A6-97C7-681E569BEA57.jpg (498x801, 53K)

finance

Pharma sales - make sure you are really attractive!

Doesn't finance require smarts?

>”every day, hower with the mouse over this graph and compare the number to the one on the pdf report”

No, they are retarded, seriously,

I'm a broker and investment adviser. I'm no genius and suck at math. Can't be a brick but anything in the financial world is pretty easy. I was an armed security guard prior to my current position and was grossing 70k a year. There are solid jobs out there, just have to dig a little.

can confirm most investment advisors are retarded.

what sorta school/how long/what are expected wages?
My city is notorious for frivolous spending on professional pretense, so I have my eyes on finance

assuming you're in the US, just get a 4-year bachelors in finance at any school in the country that isnt complete shit. starting salaries are anywhere between 45-80k depending on the cost of living in the area. you can make more if you do investment banking, but then you have to actually be smart.

Welding
Anything in the oil industry
Farming

Wtf finance here I come lol

Thank you for your perspective on it. Going into an MBA and was weary of specializing in finance with shit math knowledge.

How do you get into security? Is it as easy as getting a license?

>Anything in the oil industry
No, maybe if you're a roughneck and it still depends on your specific job on the rig. I've met very few dumb people because they don't last unless they're just pushing iron or throwing wrenches around. So no not anything.

t.oil industry worker who happens to be a shop supervisor

Or you could just be corrupt like most investment bankers and rely on insider trading, tip offs and good old old fashioned collusion to make money rather than taking the time to develop an depth of knowledge of the trends, mechanics and business models of multiple industries. All that time could be better spent on cocaine and hookers.

>farming
Not OP, what can I do to get into farming. I can see how it could be very profitable, but I don't own any land nor do I know jackshit about plants.

this

AND I saw a whole cops episode about the people who end up becoming meth addicted degenrates because they moved to the middle of fucking nowhere expecting to become oil tycooners when they didn’t have the fortitude to work at mcdonalds.

consider it the same level of advice as when some stonerfag stuck in 2004 tells you to join the French Foreign Legion.

and to answer OP’s question

an average person can easily see 50% of people as fucking stupid. I certainly do. yet look at the unemployment rate, it’s not 50%.

this isnt really how it works.

this

finance is the biggest sector in my region and I can tell you that its not gonna be like an episode of madmen. though the imvestment corporations are pretty cutthroat, so it’s not a good choice for a stupid person.

>anything in the financial world is pretty easy

Not true.

t. decent analyst

I really just want like 30k a year to live out my miserable life in an apartment somewhere
I don't need glory, just a few bucks to buy weed, pizza, vidya and groceries
be nice to pay rent but I've turned a buck or two for 14 hours' work before, so I can put in my extra hours if needed

Become a farm manager. tl;dr version
>become farmhand
>learn your botany, how a farm is run, laws regarding water rights etc
>earn promotion to farm manager, ask land owner for a lease, broker percentage of grow season
ezpz but you may literally break your back doing this
I used to drive oil trucks in west Colorado for 35 bucks an hour. The only thing I needed was a CDL A.

$35/hour isn't specific to oil field related trucking jobs though. You could have been hauling literally anything. Hell FedEx drivers can make $30/hour. I know hotshot drivers that make $2,000 in 2 days. To your point though, if you're driving "oil trucks" you're in the trucking industry not the oil industry though. Yes I'm proud of what I do, and no I don't want retards shitting up my industry more than they already have because they think there's easy big bucks.

This isn't related but this is obviously the /job/ general now. I'm out of college and I want to get into something more specific and technically defined. I wanted to get into CAD work, and maybe get a job as a patent illustrator or some kinda mechanical graphics dood, and start off as a draftsman, or whatever the title would be. Anyone have experience in this field?

Attached: 1509583802498.jpg (357x492, 176K)

>if you're driving "oil trucks" you're in the trucking industry not the oil industry though.
You're being pedantic. I was hauling crude under contract. And it was good money for an entry level position. You don't need a degree in abstract mathematics to make a living wage.

Any skilled trade