As a kid, I enjoyed torturing animals...

As a kid, I enjoyed torturing animals. I haven't done it in years now but I'm getting increasingly isolated and the urge is growing ever stronger.

What do?

Attached: pygmy marmoset3.jpg (560x401, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisocial_personality_disorder#Treatment
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoosadism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macdonald_triad
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tension_&_Trauma_Releasing_Exercises
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye_movement_desensitization_and_reprocessing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fucking check yourself into a mental institute.

That is literally sign #1 of a future serial killer. You're hurting a living creature for no reason. Get professional help.

based on the information you gave us the only advice I can give is don’t hurt animals.

if you’re actually looking for help, more details are required

1. Take ahort length of rope, tie a noose into ot
2. Hang it onto the ceiling, put a table underneath taht is just high enough you can tiptoe on it when you hang from said rope. We don't want this to be too quick , after all
3. Put head through noose, let yourself fall
4. Do a happy little dance for the next 2-4 hours before finally going where your kind belongs
5. Stat ein your testament taht you wish to be buried undernath an outhouse, so you have a resting place according to your what you were in life

youre right where your kind belongs already

I dunno.

I do feel empathy for the animals. I want animals in general to live happy, healthy lives. Have been considering going vegetarian even. I get angry when other people hurt animals.

I just love watching them them squirm and scream? It's like being high, the rest of the world disappears.The fear is more real than anything. I get to feel alive.

Immediately seek the services of a professional psychiatrist. If you genuinely give a shit about your own well being or the well being of the creatures around you you will take this advice seriously and get professional help. Don't let this escalate.

try to make friends or something idk

you sound like a cat or a dog. I don’t fully buy it.
are you suppressing anger?
were you socially wounded as a child
what do you want from us?

Seriously, what the fuck. Do get to a doctor. Whatever your issue, nobody on this site can diagnose and treat it for you.
Get to a doctor before you hurt an animal or another person.

If you actually want help, then go get it.

see

the average psychiatrist people can afford is a bluepilled bitch working for a any combination of the following: the state, the pharmaceutical industry, and the insurance industry.

the state might be necessary, here. antisocial people typically waste decades of their lives and end up hurting people, at least if the problem is neglected.

Not really seeing what good it would do. I've been through the psychiatry before, for depression, they can't do shit for me. A waste of time.

I guess I give off weird vibes so people keep me distant. Not sure how I would go about rl interaction without it feeling pointless and forced anyway. And besides, being social exhausts me too much.

>are you suppressing anger?
I do suppress a lot of anger yes, but this distinctly different from letting out steam in my book.
>were you socially wounded as a child
I always felt alienated from my peers and parents. Gave up having friends at ~15.
>what do you want from us?
I feel so conflicted. I wanna figure myself out.

I don't really think I'm antisocial. I don't behave that way unless I let myself go completely, and then I feel bad afterwards.

psychs can’t help you, yet you don’t even know what classifies as antisocial behavior? thats a contradiction.

see, you think psychs only exist to make you feel better, and you think that your mental problems are only problems until youre squeezing things do death like its Of Mice and Men.

Thats some backwoods shit. I’m not even gonna argue with you. Not sure how an animal squeezer got the entitlement to start an “OP argues with everyone” thread

>they can't do shit for me

they're not there to do shit for you. They're there to help you fix your own shit.

Now get to a psych ward you fucking inbred.
I wouldn't even care if it wasn't for the risk of you hurting creatures that are actually worth something (other than you)

Also, you're prime material for someone who eventually upgrades his perversions to little schoolgirls once animals no longer suffice. Hope someone has already put you on a watchlist.

tinfoil hat bullshit. go see a mental health professional, op.

>psychs can’t help you, yet you don’t even know what classifies as antisocial behavior? thats a contradiction.
Just because I have an antisocial streak it doesn't mean I'm an antisocial person. You're not an extrovert because you occasionally enjoy being around others. You're not avoidant because you want to be left alone every now and then.
>see, you think psychs only exist to make you feel better, and you think that your mental problems are only problems until youre squeezing things do death like its Of Mice and Men.
If psychs will do nothing for me, why would you think I'd ever want to visit one?
>Thats some backwoods shit. I’m not even gonna argue with you. Not sure how an animal squeezer got the entitlement to start an “OP argues with everyone” thread
You know instead of making this thread I could have bought myself a kitten and cut it up bit by bit with a razor and no one would ever know. Would it be preferable to you?
Semantics.

Just take a nap on some train tracks, dude. If all you're here to do is argue then you're better off not existing. You refuse to take responsibility for your mental illness so there isn't anything else to do but brush your teeth with some buckshot. Its a better option than waiting until your untreated psychosis hurts somebody or something. No animal should have to suffer because you're too much of an asshole to get help.

Seek professional help. This is not healthy behavior. Good luck user

>I've been through the psychiatry before, for depression, they can't do shit for me. A waste of time.
Don't see a psych, see a therapist. As someone else said, this wpn't be a cure. Therapists are there for you to bounce ideas off of, coming to small solutions to your issues. Ideally it eventually culminates into you finding alternative means to letting off steam when you feel isolated. Please, find help. You seem like a lucid fellow, and I'd hate to think of you moving on to hurting not just animals, but yourself, or other people. You can get better, you're not a monster.

This kind of talk does not spur people into getting help. You're actively harming this situation.

To reiterate: Do not expect a therapist to cure you. They are there to nudge you along to find solutions yourself.

Thanks for you input.
Thank you.
Therapists, psych, all the same. Normies who can't relate to my issues, menial talking and solutions that don't work. Not worthwhile. Might consider it if I actually catch myself doing shit.
Thanks for being encouraging though.

>Normies who can't relate to my issues,
They aren't there to relate to you. Not every therapist has to have been raped in order to help rape victims. Don't think like this. You're shutting out potential aid because of how you expect the therapeutic process to work. Waiting until you feel something might happen again might just end up with you harming another animal, and then you end up in a vicious cycle of either self-doubt which lead you to this thread, or an even worse cycle where you just stop caring and begin to harm more and more animals. This can lead to self-harm, or you harming people or CHILDREN. Don't wait.

As far as I know there is no efficient cure for sadism. I am doubtful of how much in terms of support they really could provide.
I already avoid animals, even though I like them more than people.

>This kind of talk does not spur people into getting help.
He's not interested in helping himself therefore I am not interested in helping him. I'm more interested in helping protect innocent people from his untreated psychosis. Seeing as how he actively argues with literally every suggesting people make then the most obvious option is either putting him down or locking him up.
>You're actively harming this situation.
If he only harms himself and not any innocent animals or people I don't see what the downside is.

youre antisocial and youre unwilling to get help

interesting you have no argument

I saw another user on this thread recommending that you put yourself in a ward, and I agree. Some time away from the stresses in your life and some time with a therapist or help group could do you some good whether or not you believe it will.

There is one for antisocial behavior, though. It is based around "rational and utilitarian arguments against repeating past mistakes. "

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisocial_personality_disorder#Treatment

Would you be comfortable getting into this kind of discussion or therapy with anyone ?

>rational and utilitarian arguments against repeating past mistakes.
I already do this.

And I don't really think this is ASPD. I'm very sentimental, I cry at silly shit. I experience more anguish regarding the suffering in the world than your average uncaring dumbfuck on here. It is very rich the amount of butthurt I've generated with people who probably pour shitloads of money into the meat industries' systematic animal abuse.

Yet the thought of breaking every bone in the body of some cute animal seems so appealing to me. It's such a confusing mental state.

The way I imagine a person with ASPD doesn't respect an animal's pain, while I do. This is the impression I get from spending time in shady places on the web.They view themselves as being above animals in a very arrogant way. I don't.

No. You're not better. Your mental illness does not make you morally superior.
I mean I don't rape school children. Look at how great I am for not doing that!

You're delusional as fuck. Take care of your problems, or they will take care of you.

>It's such a confusing mental state.
This is exactly why I am shilling therapy. Because you are confused, and someone could help you understand yourself better. You could specifically ask to someone who studied human psychology what this mental states all mean. It would be a self-discovery journey.

>Take care of your problems, or they will take care of you.
I am currently taking care of my problems. And even if I went full psychopath my problems wouldn't "take care of me". Typical wishful thinking of a hypocritical moralfag with his head up his ass. Society don't give a fuck about what happens to an animal after you leave the pet store.

Seriously, kill yourself.

May consider it if things deteriorate further. But at the end of the day I don't hold much faith in the psychiatric establishment. They've proven useless to me before. I'd rather self-discover on my own terms.

no :)

You might actually want to consider ending your life. Some people in the world are just born like this and it's bad for society.

Transcend, user.

I'd just like to read these two articles, and consider help if you recognize yourself in these.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoosadism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macdonald_triad

But at the end of the day, it's as you wish. I myself wish you luck, I can only do this.

Okay, I'm not that guy, I'm vegan and I think you're a sick fuck that needs serious help or a bullet between the eyes. You can stop squealing HYYPOCRITEEE now.

Zoosadism, yes of course.
Pissing my bed and pyromania and shit, not so much.
Anyway, thanks for being constructive.

What about everyone contributing to industrial abuse of animals?

You may need to look for stray cats and dogs and burn them. Or rats, is funny because they will screech so hard you'll get a boner.

Off topic. It's obvious that you're just using the "but but but you're a hypocrite!" shield to shut down everything that you don't want to hear. I doubt that you even want advice, you just want to ignore every idea given to you so that you have an excuse to double down and bitch about how nothing helps you. You're pathetic.

You're welcome.

But it is terribly hypocritical.
>you just want to ignore every idea given
Can't say I've been given that many:
1. KYS
2. Shrink

Oh, and 2 two last thing.

First: Maybe try introspection, and be sincere to yourself. Like : you care about animals: why do you care that much ? Is it linked to some old memories, to some feelings, what do you benefits from this behavior ? Same thing for what you feel about hurting animals.

Second: I read you have suppressed anger, and had a rough childhood. Please consider TRE therapy and EMDR therapy. They are meant to adress PTSD, and, for having tried TRE myself, it has done wonders for my own suppressed anger, and bad childhood memories.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tension_&_Trauma_Releasing_Exercises
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye_movement_desensitization_and_reprocessing

>First: Maybe try introspection, and be sincere to yourself. Like : you care about animals: why do you care that much ? Is it linked to some old memories, to some feelings, what do you benefits from this behavior ? Same thing for what you feel about hurting animals.
I think these things feed into each other in a way. The more I think about animal abuse the more I care about animals and vice versa. But I honestly can't tell why there is such an enjoyable aspect about the abuse part or where it comes from. The only memory that sticks out is how I preferred being in the company of my aunt's dog rather than my peers in early childhood. Not that it explains anything.

I will look into TRE and EMDR. Thanks again.

1) They are probably not vegan
2) People being hypocrite about the suffering they inflict to animals doesn't make it right to inflict said suffering. I would even argue that they are hypocrite because deep down, they can't cope with suffering they inflict. This is why the vegan and vegetarian movement is growing, in my opinion. It lowers animal suffering and hypocrisy

Godspeed.

I dont want to derail the thread but I feel similarly to OP.

I used to like to build traps and labyrinths with walls closing in on them and put them in stressful situations, so that I could observe them. I liked feeling in control over their physical and mental wellbeing . I would do this with friends that came to my house too. I still like to occasionally stir, depending on mood and circumstances, feelings of fear and helplessness in others and watching them react.
Am I in the same boat? Is this just as bad?

Please seek professional help man.
I'm a loner too, I love you bud.

This is bad. Please seek professional help.

Seek help before you end up hurting humans when animals start to bore you.

You're not alone. I, too, get a boner seeking people suffer and scream in terror. Thankfully tehre is BDSM and retards willing to play the victim and thankfuly there is the internet with an endless stream of video material.

The difference is that I wouldn't make my hand dirty myself and only appreciate such clips from people I don't consider actualy worth anything. There is no help for psychopathy, although not allowing sadistic whores to raise children and not allow them to watch shows like autopsy in kindergarten age might help prevent us.

Animal cruelty is no way out for your emotions OP. There are better outlets. Unironically read the bible.

It is the control in out of control world.
You say you like animals, but just get lost in the urges. Therapists to talk about old behavior. Good that you recognize the FAIL of the behavior.
Be a GM, do /Quest adventures to regain the control feeling. Focus on stories to freak out the players. Give them puzzles to figure out.

Recognize how combative and confrontational you are and how that might serve to stay the course of nothing being wrong at all. You should talk to professional about this because it tends to come from somewhere and it helps to have a thirdparty equipped with knowledge of how to help you determine what that might be. Often times something happened to someone that effects their ability to feel empathy in the face of other feelings.

Become a scientist. You get to torture mouses but for science.

Or just go back to killing animals. No one in the world will stop you unless you fuck it up.

When I was 8 years old I had some baby hamster I would drop really hard on the ground and kill and some I would flush down the toilet. As an adult know I know it was very wrong and have never hurt animals since then I now rescue dogs and other animal. But looking back I recall having a lot of anger against my parent who were always fighting and would constantly hit me so I took it out on helpless animals because I wanted to see someone else suffer too. You might have to think deeply about what’s causing your to do such horrible things. Much luck user