Last night my girlfriend got drunk and told be that she used to have a thing for black guys...

Last night my girlfriend got drunk and told be that she used to have a thing for black guys. I asked her how many she had slept with and she got really quiet and told me "12". I had known that she wasn't a virgin before me but I had always assumed that she had only been with a couple of guys. I love this girl and had planned on asking her to marry me, she took my virginity and we have been together for a year and a half. I don't know if it is the normie or the robot inside of me that is feeling disgusted by this right now.

I don't think she was ever unfaithful to me, she is still just as clingy to me now as she was when we started dating. What would you guys do in this situation?

Attached: 1524621731087.jpg (640x640, 69K)

Don't marry that cunt. She will cheat on you. Never trust a coal burner.

I'm black and this even bothers me. Not because she fucked black guys, but because she's fucked 12 black guys, meaning she's most likely fucked some men of other races as well, meaning she's probably fucked over 15 guys in her life.

>I don't know if it is the normie or the robot inside of me that is feeling disgusted by this right now.
A normie would congratulate her on being so "progressive" and then tip the niggers that came inside her and on her face.

my sentiments exactly. except you're being very generous with the 15. it's in the 20s at least.

Dump her immediately, cut off all contact, make it clear you don't date coalburners. Go to the clinic and get tested for STDs ASAP. If possible name and shame her so that other white guys don't end up dating nigger-fucking trash.

Just stay with her. Assuming she isn't cheating on you and assuming she has no stds then her number of partners don't matter.

t. literal cuckold

here's your (you)

what fucking god awful advice. can you do me a favor and drown?

>What would you guys do in this situation?
Get over it.

Dump her immediately. Its a huge red flag.

i wonder (((who))) could be behind these posts

It's like going to the bathroom in a home that isn't yours. Do you ever wonder how many people have shit and pissed in that toilet? Let's say in the future you rent or buy that home. Do you think about all the people who had been there before you? no. it's the same concept.

Only a year and a half, OP. Don't marry until 5 years of being together or you'll regret it. Marriage is a lifetime commitment, and if she gets knocked up by a different guy while you're married, it can really destroy your life, as unfair as it sounds.

Epic jews reference my crusader MAGA pal!
DEUS VULT 1488 XD

To be fair, she has never kept any secrets from me before. The only reason that I didn't know about this is because I didn't ask; I have no doubt she'd have been willing to at any point in the relationship.

Robots here seem not to mind...

nice larping

remember this is a psyops by retards.

>it's the same concept.
it's literally not. what a fucking terrible comparison topkek.

dump her, everything about what you said is too much.
fucking a black guy doesnt have to be a deal breaker so long as it was before she dated you and he wasnt some gang thug - but "having a thing for"? thats fucked up. and such a high number. in fact, dump her and ruin her life as much as possible as you do it

A lot of robots here are thirsty betas who'd put up with a roastie whore simply so they won't be alone and they have no self respect, you're better than that so you should aim higher than "fucked 12 blacks guys"

>he thinks women are toilets
>yet we are the villains

Agreed, he's wrong, coalburners are worse than toilets.

She just shit tested you, she is clinging to you because she knows you're too much of a cuck to dump her nasty whore ass. She didn't just sleep with 12 niggers, she slept with them frequently, and probably sucked major dick too

honestly if a woman can't proudly state her number, she knows she's wrong

Attached: SLUT.png (1025x989, 112K)

They're probably just shills pushing agendas down peoples' throats. This board is overrun lately

I don't kiss or show affection to toilets, user. Maybe you do.

When she told me I did ask her "So that's who you've slept with, oral sex must be more, right?" and she told me that she counted oral sex as sex, so the number of actual penetration is lower (although I didn't ask further)

But her counting oral sex as sex seems to be very undeceptive... right??

I'm in a similar position. My first gf has apparently slept with 9 guys before me. She's 20, I'm 10 years older. Also her pussy is loose, and I always wonder about that meme.

The difference is I got her pregnant and she won't abort, probably because I'm the only "nice" guy that's been with her. I wonder if I am being too nice by saying I would still be involved in the child when I never fucking wanted it.

At least make sure it's yours first

Twelve is an unacceptable number even if they were all white. Burn the coal? Pay the toll. Dump that bitch.

>100+ partners
Guy is justified in dumping her, that's a serious long-term oral cancer risk.

>9
Try 30. Always multiply by 3 and see if you can find any stats on how likely she is to have HPV or some other cancer-causing STD based on her partner count. Don't fuck with cancer.

This. 5 years is truly a good number. Her sexual past is, well, alarming. If she is truly the woman you love, don't let this end it all, only to regret it for the rest of your life. But, that's just me. Then again, it depends on the person you are. If you can get over this kind of thing and it's a major deal breaker, then dump her user. In the end, however, it is all up to you. No one else can make this decision, and no one else should. You should live your own life.

This person has never had a girlfriend.

RUN... FUCKING RUN, user

You are just about to dodge a bullet, don't just stand there, she confessed being just another roastie and you still consider marrying her? Don't go on, you'll live your entire life knowing and obsessing over the 12 black dicks your girl rode, her past desire (and honestly maybe obsession, that's not just a couple, that's like twice the normal amount of dick and that's only the black ones) to do so and her possible future desire to cheat with a black dude. Consider it for a second, please user

Don't be such an upset faggot, kid. You'll never have a girlfriend anyway.

lol okay, kid. you're so nonchalant and cool, little guy. you're so above this conversation, champ.

oh what you fuck a dozen niggers and now you can't settle down with a good guy??

You nailed it, you fat little faggot

>Burn the coal? Pay the toll.
This.

presumably she told you because she trusts you
no one can tell you if you should trust her back, that's something you have to use your own judgment on.

awww he's sooooo cuteeeee when he's mad ;)

Damage control, nyuk nyuk nyuk

They guy will be setting himself up for unhappiness.

>A normie would congratulate her on being so "progressive"
Progressive sois and literal cucks are not normies at all. A normie might like rap music and black panther but if a girl admitted she had a thing fir black guys, he would always habe a negative feeling about the relationship if he didnt breakup.

lol try to use your words next time

A terrible toilet can be a massive embarrassment if anyone were to know this si the bathroom you kept

Dump. 12 partners is a fuck-ton regardless of race, and because she was so quiet about it and she was talking about niggers only she probably slept with many more. Fucking that many black guys is a sign of some real daddy issues slutty depravity shit.

Congratulations, you've contracted several STIs.

If you have kids together and then split up. She's going to have black guys around your kids.

Are you that comedian that physically looks like a bridge troll that was trying to bait attention the otherday?

Where is that worldstar instagram of the gang of basketball americans hasslin some preteen trying to sleep?
"Wake up! We in your momma's house!"