Ok, guys...

Ok, guys. I know according to the conservative mire on this site strippers are whores and shouldn't be looked at as serious material. Fuck you. Anyway, gonna green text this.
>be me in college art class
>see knockout 10/10 qt 3.14
>get to talking
>instant crush.mp4
>constantly see each other in studio
>she starts making obvious indications of interest
>surpriseEmojiFace.jpg
>i ask for number
>get
>talk more and find out she is a stripper
>uhhh.. ok...
>still interested cuz she's a stunner and into same things as me
>do realize strippers know how to game men
>give benefit of the doubt cuz i'm not at a strip club
here's where my query takes form
>one day we're extra flirty
>says i should come to her birthday party
>great opportunity so i agree
>at her job
Wtf do i do?? I think it would be awkward af to go and pay her to get dances as i think we're friends. Even more awkward for me to go and see girl i'm crushing on crushing on other dude's laps. Part of me thinks maybe she's gaming me, but it's too obvious if she is (unless she's just not good at her job) and another part of me thinks that there might be more to it as i've heard of strippers that would shirk duties and hang out with dude's they're into all night. I'm confused af atm. I don't really see this thing going on too long for a magnitude of reasons, but if i can at least get laid and/or maintain a fwb type deal. Jow Forums please?
>pic unrelated sorta

Attached: NotTooShabby.jpg (800x600, 50K)

Dude, there's a big difference between strippers and actual prostithots. Strippers can be housewives off work, sex workers are always at risk of STDs and getting abused by their clients.
That said, go have fun at her birthday party. Pay for a dance if you want a dance or don't buy one if you want to show you're not into that. I would say it's probably correct to assume she's not actually into you romantically but obviously you should go to the party to have even a chance at getting laid.

Never date a stripper. They’re some of the most unhinged people you’ll ever have the misfortune of knowing. Keep it platonic and nonchalant and distance yourself over time. Do not get involved.

what's wrong user, you said strippers weren't whores. Go to her birthday party and pay her as her present!

I agree. I'm sure many girls go through stripping to pay bills and whatnot. She doesn't seem like the type to have sex for money either.
but i might agree with this statement because she avoids talking about her personal life outside of her artistic desires; she likes to paint and draw. I understand that some ppl take awhile to open up, but I'm very good at getting to know ppl quickly and learning about what makes them tick. It's not like she's refusing to talk about it, but i've tried through conversation to get her to talk about herself and she just deflects it with jokes and more flirting. I'm not keen on calling it quits on talking to her as she seems like a sweet girl.

you do realize that strippers often take people in the back for a suck and fuck all the time for an extra 100 dollars+ right? in fact it's just known to be apart of the job and any one that says differently is apart of the 1% anomaly.

i didn't think of it like that. I immediately thought of a birthday present when I thought it was going to be at her place or somewhere un-stripperly. Also, i didn't say that strippers weren't whores although i'm sure not all are. I merely said that most dudes on here treat them as pariahs and only add their bias to conversations. I didn't want that in here, I wanted honest replies about how to proceed and not regurgitated mess.

not all strippers are sleazy! some do it because it's good money. i know i would strip if i had the stage presence for it but also keep my wits about me. go on a few dates with her and if she is crazy dont date her. i hope it works out user.
also maybe just ask if you can ask some questions about her profession (but maybe research so you dont say something that offends her)

What I would do is give the non-stripper present and avoid paying for a birthday lap dance or whatever. If it goes poorly then now you know her real intentions and duplicity.

>strippers are whores
no they're not
whores are whores

Attached: 1503640284924.jpg (572x621, 104K)

Dont be stupid how many times in your life do you think a total knockout stripper is gonna invte you to her birthday. Theres gonna be other strippers that are her friends shes gonna be bragging you up to, you will be surrounded by hot slutty women probably flirting with you AND GIVING YOU FREE SHOWS because youre with her friend. Dont be a pleb, GO TO THE PARTY. You think 10 years from now youre gonna be sitting there thinking" gee im sure glad I didnt go hang out at that strippers birthday with all her strpper friends when I had the chance" wtf is wrong with you lol and guys on here wonder why they cant find attractive women.

Even if things dont workout with this chick youre gonna meet all her hot friends and shit anyways. Win win

Might as well get to see her naked. Not like you're getting nothing out of it.

I was thinking this but i also thought it might backfire because what if she's low-key trying to get me to see her naked (she's been coming on strong) and snowball it from there, but I show up with something material.
you're making sense. I would say since creating the thread, I am leaning strongly in favor of going, but I just don't know how much it's going to suck seeing her grind up on other ppl. I know its her job but should i put myself through that?

I mean, if you're gonna date her you better get used to her job. Don't act jealous it's unattractive

I've got a good friend who was a stripper in graduate school. She found the experience interesting if ultimately sort of depressing, and she made a lot of money just working a few nights a week (without turning tricks--she is very attractive and apparently dances well). It was a convenient job for a student.

Anyway, this was years back. She's a successful, not at all unhinged professional now (midlevel manager at a Fortune 5 company).

My point is that not all exotic dancers are messed up people. Some are, sure--I have another friend, a guy, who worked in one of our city's nastiest strip clubs. That place was basically a brothel and the dancers are mostly drug addicts.

Anyhow, go to the party. Hang out with the girl. If they're actually throwing her a party at work, she may not be working that night, so no pressure to buy a dance. If she's working, dance/no dance is your call. I probably wouldn't, because if she's your friend/someone you want to date, you maybe don't want to be a client--most dancers I've talked to have mixed opinions at best of the guys who pay them.

not really - she invites all her regulars and expects many gifts. You think you are the only guy who visits her weekly for a lap dance? All her clients will be invited.

chek'd. You're right, i'm good at not showing it, but it'll stick with me and may ruin the night. on the other hand, I could just bear it and offer support for a friend on their birthday. Thinking about it, she chose to throw her birthday party at her job which could mean she doesn't have that much support to merit a party at home... hmm.
you bring up a good point. I was thinking that maybe she actually wasn't working. You also, gave me an idea: what do you think about me turning this around on her; get another dancer to give me a lapdance and get her feeling kinda jealous. I'd like to force this situation under MY control; I bet she's not even thinking about this as much as I am. I want to make her do something drastic since she's made it a point to gear this thing in her favor.
but i haven't visited her yet. I'm just a guy she met outside of that environment who's trying to make something happen without even seeing her naked and ACTUALLY likes who she is as a person.

>I know according to the conservative mire on this site strippers are whores and shouldn't be looked at as serious material. Fuck you.
fucking LOL. do you look like pic related? go ahead, date a stripper. report back after she's finished ruining your life and give us the deets, i could use a good laff

Attached: 8jraydqg1rqx.jpg (316x314, 21K)

Again I'd stay away from ordering lap dances full stop but it's always your prerogative dude, I still fully recommend an actual birthday gift though. If you see her naked then yay good for you, I would figure out if she's working as an employee that night but I can't come up with a good way to ask, since you've been taking you'd probably know how to bring it up.

This. Get an actual gift. Maybe some decent art supplies she could use, or a good bottle of booze. You only live once. If you go at least you can get a glimpse of her actual work environment and have a better idea if you still want to pursue this girl and on what level.

>what do you think about me turning this around on her; get another dancer to give me a lapdance and get her feeling kinda jealous. I'd like to force this situation under MY control; I bet she's not even thinking about this as much as I am. I want to make her do something drastic since she's made it a point to gear this thing in her favor.
I don't know. The manipulative aspect of that sounds kind of shitty to me. Although you say that you don't think she's thinking much about this, you also imply that she's playing you somehow.

Personally, I would go to this party with an open mind and no expectations, see what happens, and base your subsequent behavior on that. It's likely that some of the other dancers are her friends, so maybe she'd be cool with you getting a dance from them. She knows they're not going to f*** you (unless it's one of those places; I haven't been to that many strip clubs, as I don't really like them, but none of the ones that I have visited had girls that were obviously tricking), and she wants them to make money.

Anyhow, go to the party with the assumption that this girl is at least your friend, don't be a fucking jackass, and see if she wants to go out for a drink or something after the party. That should let you know whether she's thinking of you is somebody she might date, or as some kind of mark.