Uhhh I have like $1500 in my pocket. what do I do with that? put it in savings or somewhere else...

uhhh I have like $1500 in my pocket. what do I do with that? put it in savings or somewhere else? I think holding it in my wallet is a bad idea.

Attached: bundle_color_console.jpg (554x369, 30K)

invest
have you got a job?
buy a car

Send some my way buddy

>invest
in bitcoin?
>have you got a job?
not anymore
>buy a car
then I won't have $1500 anymore

If you have any debt, pay it down. If not, save that shit.

That's a small amount. Save it.

>bitcoin meme
There are some anons here that got some stockmarket experience ,hope they respond.
If they dont just put it in a savings account

Put it into a savings account, maybe an ISA if you're not expecting to need it in the next 3 years. $1500 isn't enough to really invest in anything substantial, especially if you might need it some day in the future.

It's not really enough to invest.

You should have six months worth of living expenses in the bank before thinking about risking funds.

Put the $1500 in the bank. Add to it whenever you can. Withdraw $100 pocket money at a time via ATM

Put it in your bank account, $1500 ain't shit. Don't waste it.

If you have any small debts, pay it off with the $1500.

read "who owns the ice house" and use the $1500 to start a business

$500 Long US dollar short African Rand 50x leverage. If the nogs ever take the white farms and starve themselves you’ll be rich

Literally the worst time for stocks atm. Also $1500 is kinda small for that type of investment. Ie 10% annual return is only 150

Buy some silver coins off eBay , their only like $15/ ounce. Then buy some monero crypto coin, like $300 worth. Then buy etherium crypto coin like $300 worth. Then just hodl. Start with downloading coinbase for your phone

go visit Jow Forums

leave it in crypto for a year.
50% BTC
50% MCO or XMR

thank me later.

>use the $1500 to start a business
What? A fucking lemonade stand...
>crypto
>biz
Holy shit you're just as retarded as "start a business with 1,500 " guy.

OP, either save it for a rainy day or spend a good portion on something you want and save the rest. Enjoy your money.

again, read the book

>I think holding it in my wallet is a bad idea.
...Mother?

Attached: 1524437357715.jpg (620x349, 56K)

Not really. Time in the market beats timing the market. Personally I feel the markets are just in a correction at the moment and over the long term if you make the right plays you'll come out on top kinda like how it ALWAYS works. I mean for a layman that's a game plan. If you really know your shit you can still day trade right now and make loads of money.

My portfolio is currently breaking even because I haven't touched it since the beginning of the year. I was up about 15% on the year but since I've lost it all but I'm still holding on. The only stock I sold off was Nvidia and I'm kind of glad I did because it allowed me to diversify a little more since Nvidia is a somewhat expensive stock.

tl;dr stocks are in a dip, the dip is the best time to buy... this dip could keep going but a dip is still the best time to buy. but honestly $1,500 isn't shit to invest with though.

No? I'm a pretty savvy investor and I've got a substantial savings. I've lived enough to know that $1,500 isn't shit. I make more than that in a week.

youre thinking big user. 1500 can buy a lot for a one man business and you can slowly scale up from there
no pain in trying to start a business, everyone should be an entrepreneur at some point desu

What's your income like? Are you a college student? Minimum wage? Well off?

1500$ isn't a ton. Normally the safest investments are going to be index funds (don't just buy stock in one company or bitcoin, that's a shit idea), but it's probably better to keep that money in savings as an emergency fund if your regular source of income is disrupted. Look into IRAs or roth IRAs if you wanna be saving for retirement.

You know you want it

save it. i just threw 1500 down the toilet on useless shit and now i'm in an even bigger hole.

you'll enjoy the feeling of having money with no debt way more than being pinched for every penny and stressing how you're going to pay it

Lol, get with the time

All on BAT mother fuckers, to the moon bitches

No no no sir go 100% in CHAIN link sir 100x by 2020!