In a real need of some mental help related to relationship, will try to keep it as short as possible

In a real need of some mental help related to relationship, will try to keep it as short as possible

>gf of 4 years leaves me
>after 1 week posts instagram photo with some guy standing behind her drooling over her ass
>she will go to vacation with said guy in few weeks to which we were supposed to go
>feel devastated, only thing that keeps me going is talking with her
>week later, she is spending whole weekend alone
>during work day, offered me to meet up and go for a walk (we work nearby)
>chatting is going nicely and warm, inside jokes etc
>feeling that maybe it didnt work out with that guy and she is using me as emotional tampon but still have some faith that maybe we can get back together
>this gives me some mood boost
>today check her instagram, she uploaded insta story eating a chicken that dude made her
>check his insta, he uploaded a pic that weekend when i thought she spent alone of him being busy in some event and my ex commented "Punish me anytime", he replied "will do"
>feel devastated for whole day, back to square 1

Now i know its over for good. But why would she do this to me, why talk with me when at the same time she was probably sexting him. We kinda agreed to be friends, but how can we stay friends when she is drooling over some other guy.

Please, any mental support is helpful

Attached: 1524385393271.jpg (1280x1907, 608K)

Obliged yourself in thot patrol teachings and you shall never be hurt again.

Dude, sounds like she cheated on you with this dude. At the very least she is not emotionally invested in the relationship anymore and hasn't been for a long time. Getting with someone 1 week after ending a 4 year relationship is ridiculous. End all contact and be glad she is out of your life.

Well thing is that she did textbook monkeybranching. She knew this guy probably months ago, while we were still living together and chekced out from the relationship months ago. Once she felt secure with him she let go of me.
What sucks most is i know i will never get her back because the other guy is better than me in almost every way. They will most likely get married cause she will hit the wall soon

Never would have taken her for a thot... She was so loyal, so open. Fuck i feel suicidal

It will get better, user I promise. Be sad, but please turn to your friends and family. Recognize the other sources, the real sources, of love and joy in you life. It will be okay... not today not tomorrow and probably not next month and maybe not next year. This is hard, but everyone goes through it. You will come out the other side.

She broke up with you for a reason. Leave her alone, stop being desperate, pathetic and clingy. She's so clearly not interested. She probably mocks how pathetic you are with her new bf

Then why would she text me, offer me to go for a walk etc?

Wow rude, considering this in Jow Forums

stop being a creep. The only reason shes talking with you is because she doesnt want you to talk shit about her to your and her friends. Shes not interested in you anymore. If she uploads photos with that guy is because she does not care about what you think or feel. In fact those photos are meant to you to see. She wants you to leave her alone. She is a bitch and probably will break up with that guy after some time (women get bored easily, even in marriage), and will be living a thot life, with different cock each month. Just try to ignore her, and if you feel incapable of doing so, just block her from all media, that will help. Look for a more decent woman dude. Dont fall in love with talking holes (thots)

Is that her?

Gold.

If it would be easy to ignore a person after living 1/5 of your life with said person i wouldnt be posting this thread

who offered to meet up during a work day? you or her?

Do you want serious advice?

Uninstall instagram.

That is the healthiest answer.
Have a good day.

Attached: 20180427_123425.jpg (4128x3096, 1.63M)

You can't be friends with her. She left you because she wanted to be with someone else. You need to let that sink in and accept it fully without it hurting you. You two just weren't meant to be.

She is talking to you because she feels guilty for hurting your feelings, and women need to be fawned over.

Well, she did, very easily. Now its your turn.

She did.
Seems like a legit advice. Will be so hard to completely forget about her its insane. She was my closest person for 4 years.

How the f do i even start a new relationship when shit like that happens?

She did because she checked out from relationship months ago. She probably suffered same shit i suffer now when we were together

You don't need to be in serious relationships until you feel you are ready. The truth is that more relationships fail than last until death. So you will likely experience this again. You need to be happy with yourself first, and confident in your ability to value your own life without dependency.

Yea that was my main mistake i depended my life too much on her without realizing it. Now that she is gone it feels like my life is gone

You realize she was probably cheating on you, right?

I wouldnt consider that cheating. As i said before, she checked out from relationship months ago and left me once she felt secure with other guy. I dont know, is that cheating?

who fucking cares, she left you.

You said after 1 week she was already with that other guy.

She was probably seeing him earlier than you think.

>being this unaware

This.

Ehhhh could be worse. You could of married the bitch. Obviously shes a whore and you're retarded if you think she'll be anything but. Some chicks just want to be human fleahlights their whole lives and jump on the dick like a logo stick. Find another girl user.

She's a whore. It's good that you found out now. Stop with the feeling devastated you onions infused pussy. Get fucking angry. Hate on the bitch. Onions boy devastation will cripple and incapacitate you. Righteous fucking hatred and anger will get you out of your chair and doing something. Just make sure to displace your anger energy into doing something positive for yourself, not doing anything to the worthless whore. By the way. Revel in the knowledge that once a lying whore, always a lying whore. She'll do the same thing to the next guy eventually.

she's posting those things to fuck with your feelings, she invited you for a walk to see if it worked

you should be happy you got to see her behind the mask and be happy you got out in time

or at the very least, talking. my last ex (who i ended up dumping) pulled this sort of crap with her ex. they were still talking after breaking up for about a month or two, even after I started seeing her. he still wanted to be with her, but she was over it. talking to her did him absolutely no good at that point. it just made him miserable and jealous, knowing that she was with someone else.
unironically the truth, be thankful you didn't end up marrying her, OP. stop talking to her.

delete her number, block her on all social media, etc. the longer you wait to do this, the more you're going to suffer, which is probably what she wants right now.

Attached: 61kbJzJVhfL._UL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 184K)

1. Don't be friends
2. Fuck her (not literally)
3. Move on

This, even if a girl did this to me I wouldn't be the one to make such a trashy move so soon. Fk that, keep on movin bruh life has plenty of things out there.

IS. THAT. HER?

This. Unfortunately especially in today's world separation will be pretty common and people just aren't satisfied in the long term with what they have. They always think they can do better and be with someone better. You have to come to terms with this OP.

I'm not really sure what her game is. She might be trying to look like the good person, or get rid of her guilt, or try to keep you in the background. No matter what it's not a good situation for you.

I had a similar experience with a gf a long time ago. She'd dump me, then we'd hang out and stuff and I had no idea whether she wanted me for quick sex or for friends or what. It confused the hell out of me. Anwyay, you should cut ties with her. She already left you, and because she hooked up with that other dude so fast, she was probably interested in him before you guys broke up. Even if she's still interested in you romantically (and there the only evidence in support of that is questionable), it's still not a good situation for you. If you guys get back together, not only will you have the original problems that led to the breakup, you'll have guilt, hurt, and rejection to deal with, and a new power dynamic where it's "OK" for her to dump you. You don't want to be in that position, man.

>We kinda agreed to be friends, but how can we stay friends when she is drooling over some other guy.
You can't.
Just tell her "I thought I could stand this remaining friends shit, but now I've realized it's not for me. I know you're dating someone else, and please don't say you aren't, and it makes me feel not well. So farewell my dear, I want to be happy and not willing to wait anymore"

Then she will try to fuck you, and you will, to ghost her after that.

This. Be happy you didn’t get married and have her take you to the cleaners

To be honest, she has every right of do whatever she wants with her life.

It is possible that she is missing you as a friend more than a couple, so don't feel sad about it, some emotions can change and be mutable, you might use that in your beneficy, but in that case, you should be very very careful because it can be detected and nothing more than that

Drop her hard man. She's a hardcore hoe and she is TRYING to bother you. She's being a bitch. Don't let her get the best of you. Drop her. Move on. Find someone better

>That nose

Attached: fc311da4afb526b564e9162a885ff7d1ce2feafae085a6cd5aac20ff6d34e1c0.gif (355x412, 1.04M)