Divorce

My husband started smoking weed again after 1y of stopping. I know weed is widely acceptable but the way he acts so fuckn stupid and being faded in the house with my baby makes me hate it with a passion. I told him I didn’t want it around especially now that we have a baby together. I’m so angry and hurt that he’s lying to me and hiding things behind my back, I’m not sure I can keep going with him things are already bad we mostly never have sex and I’ve lost respect for him

Attached: 5CAC93F7-2439-4922-B8A3-2CF7F9F94822.jpg (300x168, 10K)

Just start cuckolding him with a BBC, Tyrone will fuck you and please you, while your pathetic loser husband watches and beats his tiny meat to the display of sexual dominance that is the BBC

Might actually consider

disgusting. samefag.

sounds like you were a dick for not letting him smoke weed, he was a dick for smoking weed, and you're both dicks for having a kid before you're ready.

Also I think it would be pretty stupid to divorce someone for weed. Sounds like you're both poor with nothing to contribute to society.

Shouldn't have tried to babytrap. Chad.

She was actually planned..

Yeah I mean I'm tempted to tell you to try to save it, but you don't have to do that, and there isn't much excuse for him hiding shit from you. It's kind of like cheating in a way, and he'd probably argue that with you.

He hides it because every time he gets caught I kick him out of the house. Exactly that’s how I feel..

Leave his little dick

As the thread's titled, divorce his ass

Either that or bully him into stopping again for the sake of the baby

You are a massive cunt, so Fucking what if this dude likes to smoke weed? He probably needs it to relieve stress which no doubt is caused by your nagging, you married this man for better or worse. Pull your head out of your ass and be a wife you fucking loser.

That only works for a while
So I’m guessing divorce is the next step

I’ve given up so much shit for this family and marriage. He can do that away from home but the fact that he drives around my daughter while faded af is why that mf can’t even handle smoke some bud.

Instead of calling him out on Jow Forums to strangers you should confront him about it. If you've already done it and it didn't work then the guy clearly needs an intervention. Him jeopardizing your child's life isn't something to be taken so lightly.

He hasn’t spoken to me since the incident. It’s happened before and it’s always the same answers I’m not sure what to do at this point and if it’s really worth losing everything

Jow Forums, Jow Forums has changed.

Leave him. Drug addiction should never be tolerated and do you really want your child around someone so weak and lacking in willpower?

based

t. stoner faggot
stop shilling for your faggy community

I don't even smoke you pretentious dick head, who gives a shit of people like to have some weed? Do you shit your pants when people go out drinking too?

you can either set boundaries on him smoking or you can nuke the relationship and move on. If neither of these than idk, idgaf, go ask reddit

This is a boundary thing. You've drawn a line at being intoxicated in charge of a child, especially when driving. I'm not sure I believe you about the driving thing because you sound pretty ratchet and prone to exaggeration to make your point, but irrespective of that it isn't ok to drive stoned with a child.

So you are a family unit. You've got to sort things out as family. It does sound like you've failed to grasp that and instead are looking for justification for divorce due to a simplistic narrative. Weed isn't that bad, being high around your child and driving a car is. So you talk to him about that.

Don't do this "you can't do this in my house around my child or else I'll throw your ass out" shit. Just be disappointed in the direction your family is taking.

Oh why am I bothering. Either this is a troll post or Jow Forums has changed. OP I hope you read this before the debt collectors come to take your laptop from you.

It's generally not a good idea to be intoxicated around a baby yes.

this entire thread is fake and OP is a bored teenager

Unless the weed has legitimately made him fuck up, like leaving the baby in the car or something, you have no reason to bitch.
>the way he acts so fuckn stupid and being faded in the house
Is very vague, maybe that's just his real personality coming out with lack of inhibitions/frustration with your nagging. Either way, he hasn't actually done anything wrong if that's the worst you can express. Sounds like you're just repeating what stupid anti drug programs like DARE would say to small children to get them to stay away from drugs that your doc doesn't prescribe/you get at a bar. Fyi anti drug campaigns are b.s. and lied all the time. Didn't actually help fight drug abuse either. Your nagging is probably what made him pick up smoking weed anyways from the sound of it. Nice job having a baby too young, and unprepared btw

More like your post is right and op is real, she's a dumb bored teenager baby mama

> destroying your family because your partner gets high on cannabis when they have to deal with boring baby shit

This has to be a bait thread

If not leave your husband become the whore you wanna be , but statistically your baby will be better off with a intact family so give him up to adoption

Attached: 1504048630338.png (205x256, 88K)

Hypercunt detected

>weed
what the fuck how old are you
only teenagers smoke weed

>My husband started smoking weed again after 1y of stopping.

Hey, at least it's not meth. Leave him the fuck alone.