Just found out my boyfriend of 2 years eats his own cum? Every time?

Just found out my boyfriend of 2 years eats his own cum? Every time?
He told me when he masturbates he will always eat it and told me that he sometimes cums in his own food at eats it afterwards.
Is this unusual? Should i be worried...

Attached: 1516588033835.png (1200x1200, 1.22M)

I don't think it's very usual so I've never told any of my partners this, but I do the same thing. It's convenient (saves you wiping up with a tissue) and you get used to the taste very quickly, plus it probably keeps some nutrients in you lol. As for putting it in his food, even I find that pretty odd, I do it for convenience not because I enjoy it

I tried eating it a few times. Wasn't enjoyable. Probably did it because I fapped at least 3 times a day. Glad that period is over...

wat

Attached: 1515840527184.jpg (306x172, 10K)

Seems gross, that's my initial reaction.
But objectively speaking if it has no harmful side effects then eating it isn't necessarily stupid or even wrong? It's just a bit counter-culture and weird.

Also if it's okay for girls to eat it then why not guys? Seems like a double standard.

this is the only time ive felt a frog picture was well used

Because not everyone is gay?

>He told me when he masturbates he will always eat it
I did that when I was a disgusting teenager when I didn't have tissues in my room, but doing that as a grown man seems weird.
>he sometimes cums in his own food at eats it afterwards
literally no excuse for this

Holy shit, what the fuck. I hope that is some r9k-tier anomaly, because I would dump any man doing that shit.

That is really disgusting. It sounds like an expression of latent gay urges.

robot here, I find this weird as fuck

What in the God damn? Tell him to fucking quit it, that's a truly disgusting and unhygienic habit, as far as I know he's jacking off in the kitchen? Does he clean after properly? What if he had an STD and he came on a bowl by accident, neglected to wash it somehow and you had guests over for food?

Why do you still feel attraction to this mook after learning that, what's wrong with him sure, but what's wrong with you also?

There is nothing wrong with preserving his precious bodily fluids

On one hand he really trusts you to tell you something like this. On the other He likes the taste of cum. Soon he will want to know if another man's cum tastes different.

As long as it isn't pedophilia, rape, zoophilia or something bad it's kind of acceptable if u ask me.
I made girls taste themselves too :P .

It's definitely weird, but then again some guys cum into a girl's mouth and then make out with her and that's seen as perfectly normal but in the end the result is the same: guy ingesting his own cum.

Eating your own cum while masturbating alone isn't the same like sticking your finger fucking index finger in the mouth of the woman.

me too femanon, sick, guys are so gross

bet this guy was a bugger eater, drinks his own piss, eats his own shit. It is unusual

Its good for you , eat it .
Female's theses days are failure incarcerated.

Attached: 1524921695464m.jpg (1024x403, 78K)

>degenerate faggot hating on heterosexual woman
Colour me surprised.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Not normal, fucking disgusting. Where are all the "pro lifers" when guys like this are guzzling thousands of little "lives" in one go? According to their logic guys like this are serial baby killers lol

>how does biology work
Semen is the equivalent of eggs. Calling masturbation murder would be like calling women menstruating serial killers. It takes both for life.

i think its hot when my boyfriend eats his cum. I let him cum on my tits and then lick it off, its soo dirty and then we kiss.

have fun with it, its always sad when boys want to cum everywhere but worn touch you or kiss you afterwards..

Women de-masculating their men are a special breed of isgusting whores.

Attached: 1513412117480.png (460x558, 181K)

Is he Jow Forums ?
Maybe he just wants to not let the protein go to waste

Nah, it's actually good because that way you don't feel insecure about her old partners since they were sissy bitchbois.
You just have to watch it so you don't end up like them.

Don't call them women. They're harpies

of course, much better to be super macho like you- I imagine you get to keep all your cum to yourself?

a man who can be sexually free with me, and make me pleased, make me cum and have fun. sounds like exactly the sort of man you need to feel insecure about

I'm a woman myself, I ust feel deep disgust in filthy cumbuckets like you pushing their men into homo-erotic shit just because they like gay hentais. Inshallah, you get the bullets too.

This is not normal

cool, you can have all the guys that don't like this sort of thing.

wierd how my sex life triggers you - its almost like you arent getting any.

Just got dicked nicely by man husband. I just despise degenerate ham sandwhiches ruining good man because they got electro jewed into liking that shit.

lol stop LARPing robot

absolutely not normal
not necessarily a reason to break up over though, unlike furries, this is usually not something people direct their whole life to

Totally normal. Chimpanzees are pair bonding species and eat their cum every time as it's a good source of protein.

Don't worry about it

Do I need to post my basal temperature calender of the sympto termal method of contraception as prove?

>throws shits in an disagreement

god if you're going to pretend to be a woman remember we can speak English...

I can speak german, polish amd broken spansish as well as frence, too. Consider my bad sentance construction to reflect the amount of importance I give to a thread like this.

no, the ridiculous way you've typed gives it away.

it's too easy.

perhaps i should reply in frence..

U need to be eating his cum for him

Would you date someone who used to do it as long as they were perfect in every other way?

Holy fuck.

Attached: my disgust.jpg (453x439, 59K)

Tasting one time as a teen, yeah.
Fapping into kitchen wear ond food to eat it regularly. The fuck no. Its on the same level as women cooking with menstruation blood. A sign of a deeper fucked up brain.

Hell no. Seriously something is wrong in the head of OP. Putting his cum in his food, wtf.

>A sign of a deeper fucked up brain
exactly

Well okay, you don't have to date fucked up people, but you'll all at least grant mercy to OP and give them the benefit of the doubt, right?
People don't usually arrive fucked up. A lot of strange behavior can be traced back to a broken home, sexual/physical abuse, etc.
I don't know what OP has experienced but i almost guarantee they're in turmoil since the person they loved the most is rejecting them and not having any empathy on him. Let's give him love and encourage him to seek help at the very least

My bad. I meant OP's bf. OP are you considering breaking off the relationship because of this revelation?

does he browse Jow Forums?
shouldn't surprise you. no, you faggot, you shouldn't be worried. it's normal

>normal
For Jow Forums standards yeah but that's where it ends. Though we forget we share the same planet as dog-eaters, cannibal tribes, and bronies

Girls, why don't you like cumcakes and cum on food?

It's just a weird mental thing in the combination of bodily fluids and food. I'll swallow after a blowjob, I'll lick semen off his body no problem, I fucking love licking fingers clean. But the idea of cum over food makes me want to gag.

I guess kind of like loving to make out with someone without wanting to eat a muffin someone just spat a mouthful of spit on.

He probably jacks off to guys on chatroulette

Yes it is. No you shouldn't.

I came from a broekn up home and am fucked up but I would never ask any normal person to stick with me. WE don't deserve that if we don't better ourselves. OPs bf is still doing that shit. No excuses. Get your shit together or btfo. Such broken people will never become normal.

Try cummy ice cream. It is good.

Yo do realize he will eventually put cum in your food right? Be suspicious whenever he asks you how was the food.

wow almost everyone on this board is a moron.

is he a hot trap or a tranny? If that is not the case, it is not acceptable.