I'm 23 and I'm 100% going bald. Just shave it off and be dine with it, right?

I'm 23 and I'm 100% going bald. Just shave it off and be dine with it, right?

Attached: 1524911245130.jpg (3264x1836, 1.99M)

topside

Attached: 1524911284607.jpg (3264x1836, 1.22M)

You don't look bad at all

Shave if you want but honestly you might be fixating on it. Didn't even notice desu.

You don't look bald, you look 30+

Nothing wrong with the way it looks dude. You're really being much too critical of yourself.

You're definitely thinning my dude. Have you been under much stress lately? Stress can trigger telogen effluvium which can cause thinning that looks much like yours. I don't think you're balding, though.

Attached: norwood-hamilton-scale.jpg (914x750, 122K)

You look normal. I don't think you should shave yet.

>Start working out
>Stop using plastic, use glass and stainless steel
>go commando everywhere
>eat healthier (watch out for onions)
>eat lots of healthy fats (avocado, olive oil)
All this will help you increase your test and stop your hair from thinning

Wow, (((soya))) gets auto-filtered to onions...

Nigga you look 30.

I did, and I feel way more confident. Even if it doesn't look bad to others, you probably worry about it yourself, which makes you less confident. Bald with a beard can be pretty stylish these days.

I would've guessed at least 30. You should take better care of yourself, it's not just the hair. You're not hideous, but you should exercise and try more

>I would've guessed at least 30. You should take better care of yourself, it's not just the hair. You're not hideous, but you should exercise and try more

What are you fucking gay? You sound like a catty fucking woman.

yes

Up to you dude. You still have pretty decent hair. I wouldn't shave it if I were you, but if you're obsessed with the idea try it.

The good thing about hair is it grows back. Well, at least the hair you have now will grow back.

I'm 23 and have a similarly bad hairline. I shaved it all off 4 years ago. Now I'm clean, look healthy, and have tons more confidence in my look. Just trim it off. It will lool better

s o y

have you treid finasteride?

Because it is a meme, are you that weak-willed? What's next, vegetables are a leftist conspiracy?

>just shave it off and be done with it, right?
no. that’s the behavior of a man who has an insecure attachment style towards his hair.

you don’t have to do anything fucking differently. hopefully you’ve been going to a good barber to get yourself a haircut and you can continue doing so as long as there’s any hair on your head.

well if you insist i'm sure we can work some magic

Attached: lvwuw5wuyjty.jpg (607x635, 48K)

>All this will help you increase your test and stop your hair from thinning

Increasing test is literally why hes going bald in the first place, its a sensitivity to DHT which is what regular test is converted to naturally in the body. That is whats killing his hair follicles and every other dude that suffers from male pattern baldness.

You've got two options, OP: Shave it or start taking procecia/finasteride. The latter option comes with the potential risk of increased chance of prostate cancer, lowered libidio and impotence. Your choice.

There is also hair implants but they cost a fuck ton and don't last forever.

Ask Jeff bezos

Attached: 4L_ZlmvW4eW.jpg (194x259, 6K)

It's also be insecure to not do the insecure thing because you don't want to seem insecure.

How about OP just does whatever he wants with it depending on however much he's left with?

Just since everything is insecure anyways.

A good hair stylist goes a long way. A receding hairline isn't the end. I literally walked in to get my haircut like, "hey gimme something that acknowledges that my hairline's going bye bye without giving me a comb-over" and she hooked me the fuck up. My hair's never been nicer, desu.

But if you want to embrace the bald, go for it.

If it makes you feel any better, you have a good head shape for a buzzcut/Jason Statham look.

I'd take a number 3 all around, trim that beard down to a number 1 and take up some form of exercise. You have the look of someone who never goes outside, you need to get some sun and a little tan. That combined with the above hair+beard style will take you from a 5/10 to an 7/10 instantly

You're 23? You look like you're 30+. Take better care of yourself myman. Get out and do a jog.

if you don't want to shave it all off, just make a point to get regular cuts and keep it trimmed down. Symmetry is really more important than being bald.

I started balding at 25. I decided to buy a set of clippers for $20 and just started shaving my head with the lowest setting. I like the look, the feel, and it’s clean, and I save money/time by not going to a barber. Lots of people think I’m in the military which is kind of annoying, but I don’t mind it all. Your pics don’t look bad though.

>tfw balding
>tfw long-term elbow injury so i can't lift (and idk if i'll ever be able to do it again) so i cant get buff

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu i'm just gonna wear a wig until i can sort my elbow shit out

You look over 35, and it's not because of your hair. All that freedom must've taken its toll.