I got broken up with I just need someone to talk to or empathize with

I got broken up with I just need someone to talk to or empathize with.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-04-28-14-40-26-1-1.png (1413x518, 113K)

Im sorry :/

Thanks I sent her a stupid long message about what I missed and loved about being with her and she said we need to cut contact, she was my first love and also the only person I really confided in because I don't really have friends. So I tried to console my heartbreak by talking to her and obviously that's not good for either of us. So now I'm looking for anonymous strangers to empathize with.

Why did she break up with you?

GMnzKC
Join us in the discord for some help

Did she tell you why she broke up with you?

That sucks
But, you did it once so I'm sure you can find love again. Turn this into a learning experience.

Me too and I feel like I might die. Not suicidal but like my heart will stop.

We were doing a long distance relationship because we live in two different countries (America and the Netherlands) and she said that she was losing affection for me and didn't see a future with us.

Join the club. I've been here since my first love withered away in late '08.

Assuming you're under 25, you're now free to confide in us, hookers, bartenders, or maybe you'll find someone out there that truly cared and forget about us.

It'll happen. Don't worry. We're all bound for happiness. For greatness. Or at least keep the hope alive.

Yeah with her I just told her that I liked her and it turned out she liked me too so I guess I have confidence in the fact that I'm someone who can be liked and thought of as a potential romantic partner.

Thanks for the kind words user. I'm 23 not in college anymore I wonder what I can do to meet new people

I have semi-brilliant idea taken from my friend. If you know the bars that college students go to, go to them and attempt to befriend them. If you succeed, you just got a pass to future parties as long as you don't mix the alcohol with your feelings and talk about your ex.

If you still have friends of your ex, it's always nice to find the ones that wanted to fuck you or would fuck you now. The best flavor of the month is having your ex find out her friends got fucked harder than she fucked over your relationship. Mmmm.

Her and I are from different countries, we don't share friends she only got to know my colleagues when she last visited america

Same. Just had a break up and after 2 weeks of talking, heading on a positive the track to a reunion, he did an about face and said we should never speak again, even as friends for good. Totally blindsided me, considering he contacted me first and our talks have been very positive and we didn't even had a bad split.

Was together for 2 years. It's been 3 1/2 weeks now and he went from wanting to get back, to strict no contact and it's killing me. So I understand exactly how you feel in this moment.

Honestly I don't understand the whole literal online dating thing, but to each his own I guess. Only suggestions I have then is find potential friends in the ASL threads on /soc/, Tinder, bars close to college campuses, or if you're working with chicks... Ask your coworker out to the bar with her friends. Just don't shit where you eat by fucking your coworker though.

Just adding to my post. We too we're doing LDR. Him Canada and me in America, so I can totally relate.

You're 23, you should already know by now that women aren't capable of love.

I don't wanna believe this but she was cold at times during our relationship and she actually retweeted that Twitter post that I put in the opposite after I was done spilling my guts to her

Knowing there are other people in my situation is so helpful to me, I'm glad I'm not alone

We didn't start online we just live in different countries, so we had to move our relationship to online after she had to go back, we were making plans to meet up and everything and then she just stopped having feelings for me

I just got broken up yesterday from my girlfriend of 3 years.

The day before she was talking about kids and summer plans. Then she told me she didn't want to be with me anymore.

I'm the OP and I'm so terribly sorry I'm scared of love because this being my first time it hurt so much and I can't imagine going through this again with someone I've been with even longer and more intimately

She basically had eyes for someone she worked with. Didn't even know if it was going to contribute to anything. I was kinda demanding in the relationship with attention and she just kinda checked out. I realize my mistake but she never let me know.

I haven't eaten since and I just feel so bleak for my future. I have no friends to confide in either, she was my all and now she's fine without me.

It sucks so much man. This was a relationship where we were together all the time, every day. It was wonderful and the best three years of my life. She was my person to go to movies with, to eat lunch with, to kiss. She was way out of my league too, but she loved me anyways.

It really does suck. She broke up with me once before but got together like a couple weeks later. She never removed our pictures.

>Now she's fine without me
That's the part that eats at me too man FUCK
I saw my gf on her Instagram story with another guy like five days after we parted and she heart Emojis in it I felt physically sick, I can't even look at a girl in a romantic way and she's just living her life like nothing ever happened between us

Five days after heart emojis? She had that guy there the whole time, I bet.

It makes you feel so terrible dude. I WANT to date someone else just to cover this hole in my chest, but I can't even begin to have the energy to try for someone. I just want her. Whats the worst is still knowing she loves you, she just decided against the relationship.

Yeah I have that feeling of wanting to date someone but only wanting her too. I even still masturbate to her videos and photos she sent on the rare occasion my sex drive exists and when I'm feeling extra pathetic, I had a nightmare last night she sent me a sextape with another guy so I could get the message and I didn't sleep after that I only slept for like three hours

>Thanks I sent her a stupid long message about what I missed and loved about being with her and she said we need to cut contact, she was my first love and also the only person I really confided in because I don't really have friends. So I tried to console my heartbreak by talking to her and obviously that's not good for either of us. So now I'm looking for anonymous strangers to empathize with.

Guys, you need to grow up and be men.

Going into long expositions on how much you love a woman, what you miss and love about them, and all of that is not the way to their hearts.

It makes you look weak and needy. It's too much information. Just tell them that you love them and think a lot of them and leave it at that. Don't be wearing your feelings on your sleeve all the time. THAT"S WHAT WOMEN DO. Normal women don't want a guy who acts like a woman.

It sucks when you break up with a woman. But this is what happens. You need to deal with it. Manage it. And move on. DO NOT GO BEGGING women to come back to you. It doesn't work. Even if you get them to return, they'll have lost all respect for you. It goes back to the same thing. You'll have acted needy and insecure, unable to handle life yourself. In other words, you'll be acting like the woman herself, and what she's looking for is someone to provide her with a feeling of security against her neediness and insecurity.

I feel that. All I could think about last night is the dude she told me she was into now. His nasty greasy dick fucking her. Man, I slept maybe an hour but I couldn't get the image out of my head.

I'm sorry mate, but the only thing I have to say: move on and find a better chick. Deal with the intense sadness first, though. Just acknowledge that this won't last forever, and you'll definitely be on greener pastures if you let it go.

I agree with you that I shouldn't have done it but I don't agree with your analysis about how men should act and women should act

I broke down and sobbed like a bitch when my gf originally broke up with me, but it didn't change her. If anything she cared for me more because of it.