I'm going to try and fuck a co-worker tomorrow, She's 20. She most definitely has not had a relationship before

I'm going to try and fuck a co-worker tomorrow, She's 20. She most definitely has not had a relationship before.

I also am not interested in a relationship.

Good idea? Not good idea?

Attached: 1514579952883.jpg (219x200, 9K)

>Good idea? Not good idea?
Do not do this, it will create problem at your work if it fucks up and you could even get fired. Find a tinder slut.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x358, 6K)

It's cool, I bet OP works a McJob. He can always flip burgers and make tacos somewhere else.

She's been hinting at hanging out for months. I have been leading her on, and then pushing off the dates. She said I should help her with her homework on the weekend. I was like "Sure" and I have been subtly flirty. I'm wondering how I would go about telling her before hand.

She sounds down.

I am also meeting some other tinder girls right now also.

I'm a manager of a laboratory, she works in a different department.

Attached: Welp!.jpg (500x327, 17K)

not a good idea at all, but you're still going to do it anyway

Dude if you're going to do it anyways then why the fuck even make this thread? Sage.

Gotta try.

Like I mean, it's an experience right?

Do you think there is a positive good way to go about it?

Attached: 1507093730471.jpg (526x468, 23K)

Wondering if anyone has done it before, and how I should go about making this work in a non-retarded, totally legal, no drama sort of way.

I'm sure there's a way.

Attached: 1519607284398.jpg (660x495, 65K)

I actually have done this before. Nothing good came of it and now the bitch won't leave me alone and it made my work environment uncomfortable. Keep all of your messages between you too that way you can have some proof of her flirting with you if she decides to be a cunt and say you took advantage of her. Overall it's not fucking worth it dude, believe me.

Nah it will create a problem at work

ITT OP just wants to hear people tell him it's okay. He's going to do it regardless of what anyone says.

Cuz OP horny and letting his penis talk, oh well we did our part and warned it. It's job and social life not ours

Nawh, I wanted to talk about it. But it's a pretty touchy topic.

No it's not, we all grown here. We already know what situation u in. U ain't alone, fine go and do her once or a few times and have her acting all weird with u at work or gossiping behind ur back. "I don't tell a hoe shit cuz all a bitch do is talk"

hmm.. yeah. honestly this thread is telling me to chill out and step back. I really was hoping to hear one good positive story where it worked out.

MEHHHHH...

U said she's 20? That bitch be lying to u she wants a relationship she just doesn't know what she even wants yet. I promise u it won't just be a 1 time thing.

Have any advice to test to see what she wants and how to test if she'd be cool with nothing serious?

Fuck no, It's to much of a risk, like u doing that girl in ur high school once if u did and always feeling a little strange around her. Ur better off to fuck a young bitch on the streets that don't know u. U be dumb it seems u already built a friend ship with her. U just keep treating her as a friend don't go more.

I've got date 2 with a coworker tomorrow. The bants that circulate around the workplace are fine with me because I like he attention. Dislocated my shoulder on date 1 and that spread round the whole company haha

Yup we already know hoe, it got around the company that's why I be telling OP fuck no

lol

We actually didn't call it a date. It was just between me and her.

but it's obvious she doesn't want help with her homework.

Who u calling hoe son? I am of the male variety. And it's only problematic if you do something bad and you get a bad rep from colleagues

How old are you, OP?

Wreck that shit.

lol

Horrible idea. Surely you're kidding?

She's been pushing it.