Is homosexuality and transgenderism a nascent genetic human trait?

Is homosexuality and transgenderism a nascent genetic human trait?
Is it a mental illness?
Is it the result of child abuse?
Is it moral decay and not following the word of G-d?
Is it a diversion and mk-ultra tier brainwash?

Attached: 45854198_271764533502809_2461158599528149634_n.jpg (1080x1349, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/sayurimattar/
youtu.be/4LZqQoN-eHY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

if that thing has a pussy im all for it

Obviously its the guy in the pic posting this or his lover

Jesus my country really is a huge exporter of trannys, this one lives in my city

instagram.com/sayurimattar/

REPORT ALL RULEBREAKING SPAM THREADS

Attached: Faggots.png (1506x3976, 443K)

Tell him I love him :3

>sri.ro
Quick!

Always happy to see it though

This is as good as it gets with twinks while they are young.

homosexuality and transgenderism are trendy and appeal to a very primordial desire to belong to a group. Imagine beetles fans from the 60's, now instead of beetles it was homosexuality they screaming masses were screaming for.

It is a fandom based in debauchery and self-harm

She needs to get rape. It will help her

Wasn't it supposedly rape that caused this mental disorder based on the half-baked theories circulating here. And fucking a trap is very trad too you are like the Romans, yes embrace ancient culture.

This kind of behaviour is taught. While some is genetical predisposition a good majority is taught and used for indoctrination.
youtu.be/4LZqQoN-eHY

Who's the fuckolyte troglodyte in your pic, OP?

Attached: pepebourine.jpg (847x528, 90K)

Mental illness, usually result of being molested as a child.

it's hormonal

Posted before by the brazilanon

Do cold showers and keto diet cure it?

Prolly parts of the brain getting the wrong balance of hormones in fetal development, whether it be the one determining who you want to fuck at best or who you want to be at worst.

yeah sure probably

i want him

Jow Forums should rangeban Romania.

This

You make this thread every fucking day

Good tip will try.

Me too I want him badly too be he probably has aids by now

Everybody wants Felipe.

Most of my IP ranges are.

Down at the gay club right?

Дa, дeйcтвитeльнo, тoвapищ, Pyмыния - вpaг гocyдapcтвa.

Good.

Nope, he lives in the safe white area in the south. If you take out promiscuity and injectables white homosexuals are just twice as likely to have AIDS in Europe. Don't have that many data on Brazil but based on his social circle he doesn't live in a shithole.

I like to fuck pretty guys
I like to fuck pretty girls

Sexuality is partially genetic but can be effected by abuse as well.

Transgenders are proven to be mentally ill

He's a promoter to a homobar as I recollect. But yeah this sort of looks is in high demand irl.

Does it swallow

He looks like a dollar store Timothy Chamlet

There is literally zero evidence for a biological basis of any variety of sexual degeneracy.

There's plenty of evidence for it being caused by psychological trauma and, in the case of homosexuality, evidence that rehabilitation is possible through therapy sessions.

All gay men swallow and they all get fucked in the ass at least once.

I don't get the new hairstyle either, liked him with longer. Maybe he'll grow it out.

How many women have you slept with?

No shorter hair looks very good

Agree not like long hair looks bad but theres too many greasy fags

Not this thread again.

cornudo y azul empastillado

Most likely there is brain architecture associated with gender and that architecture regulates how the person responds socially and what behaviors the person will acquire. Homosexuals are behaviorally neuter, and do not self-reproduce under normal circumstances, but otherwise function according to gender affinity. They also are really good at interior decorating or lumberjacking.

tfw pout cuz no bf

Attached: 16683491_10208620830220153_1790176214_n.jpg (311x556, 56K)

bumb

Attached: brasil.jpg (581x388, 45K)

Jesus crhist gypsy, you post the same kid every week, move tha fuck on.

>so many questions from a gypsy that can't use google.com.
>even if he would he would lack reading comprehension because most gypos are functional illiterates
>only understands yes or no type of answers, spoon fed like you would a brain damaged retard

R A R E

Attached: dwell.png (1600x900, 1.12M)

stop posting the same thread every single day DUMBASS

This.

Who cares?
Why waste your time on it?

it's eccentricity, attentionwhoring and lack of stable role concepts in society.

basically if anything is allowed and anything goes, then surely you would get some weird deviations from some norm, and homos\trannies are not the most radical of these deviations at all.

there are fuckers who obsess with getting fucked by mare's dicks or eat shit or mutilate themselves to the point of being unrecognaisable as a human etc

it's all a part of social engineering. people don't really choose what to be unless there is already an existing platform for them to join

so.. if there was no homo propaganda, then hardly any would choose such behavior since most would never even consider this shit a thing since it's so unnatural.. the same goes for trannies

even tho i think trannies are more likely to happen then homos given there is no propaganda, since some boys are born extrimely feminine.. as in you can't really even tell the difference until the hit the age of puberty

in such cases boys would naturally asociate themselves with women that they would see around them by default.

become a homo on the other hand.. was always and will always be tied to anal rape of a boy by an older man... it's basically an act of dominance and psychotic behavior among some men who are power tripping and are bored with fucking pusse or some shit like that

it is moral decay as well.. but morality is a very unstable matter. it never really has a form of some stability to be called non-decaying

morals always decay. decay is morality's natural form since morals are always created as an excuse for the lack of arguments.

Attached: 1543531584942.jpg (1065x800, 85K)

No to the first, yes to all the rest. It might be a mutation in some, a detrimental mis-wiring of the brain, but it's not some secret genetic trait that's supposed to exist.

Hey Romaniabro, I appreciate the thread you have been making, but I have something to ask of you. Can you please stop making these threads and posting this person after November? It will cause me to break Nofap December. Thanks.

Attached: 1511511252380.png (512x512, 94K)

Huh?

His brother is straight.

Attached: 37067594_684127875264208_5523980442677542912_n.jpg (1080x1080, 105K)

Homosexuality and transgenderism are caused by the same genes that make females hyper sexual.
23 and Me already proved this a while back.

This is a major flaw of genetics. Because you share genes from both your mother and your father, the genes can express themselves in a weird way.
You may be a straight male, but you are still carrying genes in you which are responsible for loving cock. Some of the genes express themselves in extremely strange ways, as a made up example - you may have genes that in a female make them more prone to violence, but you put that same exact gene in a man and it just makes your eyes green.
This stuff is why you should have some knowledge about genetics so you can make better decisions in who you decide to have children with.

If you are worried that your children might turn gay, avoid hypersexual women. If you see a slut or a thot, walk away. She will give you gay babies.

It's what's to be expected when there's no mayor war.

Woah I didn't realise Jow Forums gay, good for you!

Attached: 1539898411309.jpg (843x720, 81K)

survival strategy to avoid clashing with an aggressive male in the tribe

Good post. Upvoted!

Legit.

Homonationalism ftw.

Fuck that shit, Bi Master Race.

Attached: Barnum Effect.png (1644x1370, 177K)