Are dogs redpilled? What's Jow Forums the animal?

Are dogs redpilled? What's Jow Forums the animal?

Attached: 1543339850074.jpg (588x391, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NZ74oFctP_g
youtube.com/watch?v=AuFbF6qzTH0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Golden retrievers are based and redpilled

>What's Jow Forums the animal?
some kind of tape worm type creature

Attached: 1523578024473.jpg (720x548, 46K)

Shibas of course

Attached: wtf.png (415x414, 409K)

the emu

Jow Forums IS A CAT BOARD, DOGNIGGER

Attached: 1513469789229.png (500x444, 319K)

You know the drill, woman

Hell yeah

Attached: a5a8fd6.jpg (999x1147, 133K)

Attached: 1543367220964.png (1305x663, 83K)

My wife.

Shibaaaaaaa

Attached: 4815f19.jpg (1080x1080, 82K)

This

Attached: 165765868.gif (250x137, 1.84M)

Attached: shiba-inu-stuck-in-bush-japan-2.jpg (605x807, 137K)

Are those slavs?
Wtf I hate them now, literally China of the West

No it´s a dog. Was a dog.

Animals are for nu-male s o y chuggers

Aw yis

Attached: 2fb61ee.jpg (750x739, 176K)

Attached: 1542285876129.jpg (640x542, 202K)

Dog was created to be our companion sanimal. There is no animal with closer conection to us than dogs - for example, dogs understand hand pointing. Even primates tgat are much smarter than dogs have problem with it.

Any nation or race that eats dogs, abuses them or consider them "unclean" are fucking subhumans.

Attached: CpJsRv2LL8BdL.jpg (1026x970, 201K)

I bet you let your dog lick your mouth with its asshole covered tongue.
Pets are for kids and Wahmyn.

Attached: 9907EEB3-CDE8-4E84-8F84-F67111E68A0B.jpg (750x1334, 183K)

So what the hell is the point of a dog? What use do you get out of it? Besides fucking

Defending you and your family from niggers

Dogs were created to be farm tools. Selective breeding made specific breeds for specific tasks like hounds for the hunting royalty and shepherds for the livestock owners. Just like nigs were meant to be farm tools.

In a modern city there’s no place for large dogs who won’t get excercised as they should and barking is a nuisance.

Also, looking at what we did to them is kinda fucked up. Compare dogs to wolves. We cucked them and turned wolves into beta neurotic little shits.

Attached: 91878B11-1359-4E2C-97FF-FA5E825BAC73.jpg (259x194, 21K)

Dogs probably predate agriculture. They are very usefull for hunting.

Get a gun pussy. Dogs are cowards anyway that bolt when someone breaks in

Dogs are weak cunts that will escape and leave you defenseless to be raped by niggers. I’m sorry you fell for the “muh doggie defends me meme”

Watch this video. youtu.be/NZ74oFctP_g

Attached: 2E2C9457-4C8A-4B47-83AD-2737BC55F16E.png (958x960, 535K)

cocker is the white man's breed

Attached: feature_image.jpg (1140x640, 165K)

>>Just like nigs were meant to be farm tools.

Attached: mfw.png (1000x1006, 755K)

Dog need to be trained. Just like human child needs to be raised properly.

> hunting

That’s what I said. Dogs are tools for hunting. They aren’t meant to be a onions boy’s living teddy bear.

dogs are bluepilled
white cats are the real deal youtube.com/watch?v=AuFbF6qzTH0

> trained.

And that’s the problem. Nobody trains their dog. They treat it as a child replacement and as if it was a faberge egg and let it do whatever it wants. They destroy things and shit everywhere and get separation anxiety. Fuck modern dog culture. Then you have the beta males and wymmmyns taking their shitbeasts in public spaces where they don’t belong like the supermarket.

Attached: FA1AD601-CF94-4357-8A38-277B3D5D4CD1.jpg (2268x4032, 1.27M)

honeypot cancer. avoid kikecord

Of course. Did i implied that?

Put the koran down and read the bible you sand faggot.

Why do beta males get so triggered when you call them out on their shitting-teddy bears?

nope

Attached: licki-cat-brush.gif (300x250, 858K)

Nice straw man faggot. I’m not a snackbarista. I grew up in a farm in the Midwest that was started by my great grandfather. My parents taught me that animals are disgusting and vectors of disease and don’t belong indoors. Ask any white farmer. They’ll tell you exactly what I said.

Having the right animals for the right reasons is the basedest and redpilledest.

Cognitive dissonance is a major characteristic of burgers. They make fun of poos in the loos yet they defend taking their furbabies to shit at the grocery store.

They chimp out about wearing shoes indoors yet they live with a revolting creature spreading feces particles everywhere.

Most people don't think about this. Stupid pets, with no higher reasoning or emotions, shit and slobber everywhere. Unlike humans, who (can) clean themselves, dogs will just take a dump, then proceed to drag their ass all over the floor and furniture.

>Pets are for kids and Wahmyn
Nice way to change your story loser...

You never been outside the city or had a hunting dog. Hunting dog got treated better then us kids till we grew up to more than just useless little shits.

And knowing where to draw the line with this modern soiboi animol obsession is redpilled.

People come first, then animals. You shouldn’t waste your resources caring for a dying beast and paying for heroic veterinary care. Animals carry disease and don’t belong inside. Having a pet sets your retirement goals 12 years back.

Kek based

Attached: 796E721F-F2CA-4B61-85CF-0045907AA70A.jpg (564x550, 53K)

They fell for the pet Jew. It was forced onto people by the pet industry. They want to grab your shekels and they have been forcing in every single movie and tv show a dang pet. Kinda like the way they’re forcing race mixing now in tv and ads.

Pets are pointless and a waste of money unless you use them as tools.

Who chimps out about wearing shoes indoors though? I wish more people did, every fucker I know wants to go stomping around cause they're too lazy to take them off

I grew up in a farm with farm dogs and farm cats. We saw them as what they were: dogs.
My father would chimp out to the idea of letting any animal inside his home because animals are inherently filthy, yet he also taught us to respect them because they’re unpredictable.

If we tried to anthropomorphize them or play with them as if they were teddy bears we were reminded that they’re unpredictable and could maul our faces off.

There are threads about wearing shoes indoors. People who live with a cat shitting in a box and spreading poop particles on the counters giving hygiene advise is retarded and full off hypocrisy.

Agreed. Most people have no reason to have a pet besides lonliness, and that it's expected they keep pets.

> Hunting dog got treated better than us.

Boomer parent detected. Also, all that neglect and invalidating abuse explains why you’re such a huge cocksucking fag with BPD who gets all belligerent when someone else tells you that your pets are nasty

I love dogs. Rabbits are the most redpilled animal though.

German Shepherd

Attached: patriotic dog.gif (500x281, 996K)

> loneliness

Agree. Pet keeping and treating your pet as a child is a symptom of how fucked up society really is. You have the cock carousel riding whores who then hit the wall and get a cat, the autistic incels who don’t leave the house and their best friend is a shit eating dog.

If both groups formed nuclear families and strong communities pets wouldn’t be as popular.

This is why the nazis should have won.

From all the reasons to root for the natsees you chose this? Kys fagget.

Imagine having a pet raccoon. Then second guess every drooling biting dog loving moment of your pathetic life.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

Dogs simply reflect the nature of their masters

Of course.

Attached: d652f6060c30fe857a8aa3d9de805402--mountains-creature-feature.jpg (736x414, 53K)

>t. Has only owned a pit bull
Most white dogs have better emotional awareness than autistic neets. They can read a room and react to subtle changes in human behavior and act accordingly.

>ywn be a member of the baldoid woolly malamute master doggo race

Doglets btfo!

Why even live?

Attached: WoolyMalamute2.jpg (666x549, 146K)

Aristocracy and peasants alike throughout human history have kept dogs for entertain and companionship. This isn't a new thing

Attached: IMG_1981.png (719x1280, 691K)

These crazy things

Attached: download.jpg (195x146, 7K)

scottish terrier / cocker spaniel mix is top tier

Attached: a3b8efed7b723dc2f18863335390ddec.jpg (320x312, 17K)

That's a cuck dog

Attached: laugh1.jpg (486x776, 99K)

Attached: dog.jpg (1920x1440, 605K)