Woman cuts of Mans penis cause he made her mad

> Woman cuts of Mans penis cause he made her mad

> Women : "oh you go girl" "girl power yeah"

> Man beats wife cause she made him angry

> Other men : " What a POS, he should be killed"

Why again do we put them on such a pedestal?

Attached: Girls laughing.png (449x401, 490K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nrvDhSB7GHk
youtube.com/watch?v=kkmanLIAdXI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cause they make babies.

Females are bearers of the next generation and therefore are the limited factor in human reproduction. That means that on an evolutionary level, women are more valuable than men. Our entire psychology evolved with that fact in mind, so to speak.

Nobody sane cheers for the first one you absolute retard

>women
>sane

Is your mom insane? Is your grandma insane? Do you have a sister? Is she insane?

Don't have a sister but my mother and maternal grandmother are both crazy. Can't speak for paternal grandma cause she died when i was young af

> Woman cuts of Mans penis cause he made her mad

> Women : "oh you go girl" "girl power yeah"

Wtf, more like:
> Women: What is wrong with you?? You need to be locked up

Lorena Bobbitt was fucking crazy and may have been raped right before she did it.

Catherine Kieu went to prison for what she did to her husband.

>Crazy is an excuse

I'm talking about womens response not whether the cunt went to jail or not. The judge who sentenced her probably was a guy who isn't some white knight pussy

Well, yes, insanity is indeed an affirmative defense to the crime she committed.

Being crazy is not necessarily an excuse, but it is a reason

Well women in general are crazy so lets excuse everything they do

Yikes...
How have you had the time to meet around 4 billion people?

>fire is hot
>"wow you bigot. Have you met every flame on the planet to know fire is hot."

I'm not that same person, but this is the dumbest fucking analogy I've heard in my life, god fucking damnit user

Its called observing your surroudings and keeping up to date with current events/reading.

They are all crazy

Retard

Is there a source ? Like where did you see womyn cherring when a girl chopped a guy's willy off ?

youtube.com/watch?v=nrvDhSB7GHk

He probably watched that video of the View cunts laughing about it.
youtube.com/watch?v=kkmanLIAdXI

user, don't base your reality on media. The people on the media desperately try to push degeneracy for profit. Don't trust them

>Don't base your views on entire audience and panel full of women.

WTF kind of logic is that?

To say that fire is hot is like saying that women have two x chromosomes, not that their gender makes them crazy

Then what makes them crazy?

I'm just saying that the hosts are degeneracy and anyone who likes them is the same. There are no studies done but I really doubt even a majority of women like those trash shows

so your headcanon

Its because the idea of a vulnerable woman and a strong man is never going to die