I am a supporter of blacks. White civilization; their cultural values, false, dehumanizing model of the world...

I am a supporter of blacks. White civilization; their cultural values, false, dehumanizing model of the world, built by them – did not pay off. Everything goes to the beginning of the anti-white pogroms on a planetary scale.

Russia saved only by the fact that we are not pure white. Predatory multinational corporations, oppression and suppression of all others, MTV, gays and lesbians – this is the fruit of white civilization, from which it is necessary to get rid of.

So I am for reds, yellows, greens, blacks – but not for whites. I wholeheartedly on the side of the people of Zimbabwe.

Attached: mastermind.jpg (500x500, 39K)

Blacks would not exist in such numbers without whites. Go move to an African nation buddy.

Then, you should go there and tell them all about the crazy new gizmo's we've invented. Tell them its magic!

This massive faggot supported the homo left in brazil against our current president elect.

why does bolsonaro loves america and israel so much?

fuck "white" people. desu.

Why do you speak English on a white computer network?

>So I am for reds, yellows, greens, blacks

So you support their liberation from white countries

yes, fuck white """people"""

>I am a supporter of blacks.

Indeed you are their welfare comes out of your taxes.

You just proved OP's point dipass leaf.

He's absolutely right here, if you understand it correctly.

The world order is direct consequence of Western Values, and it needs to be destabilized and brought down, together with the Values and those who uphold them. Russia has nothing to do with European and Anglo-Saxon woes, and any attempt to associate us with them ended in failure and harm.

>Black "culture"
Ooga booga someone stole my penis

>Russia has nothing to do with European and Anglo-Saxon woes
Go squat on a railroad spike.

Attached: communism-flow-chart.jpg (4621x2914, 1.14M)

You think those tribes in africa haven't been slaughtering each other before "western values"? Alright champ.

Attached: 2cd.png (600x621, 38K)

KYS cuck

>I am a supporter of blacks.
Because you are a faggot who wants the BBC?

Go die in Zimbabwe with this shit bait.

Relations with the tribes in Africa were beneficial to Russia, as minor as they were. Relations with Anglo-Saxons and the rest of north-western Europe were often in a form of existential struggle for Russia - and are to this day.

Oh yeah and tribes in Europe have never fought right? Europe is a completely peaceful haven of whites that have never taken arms against each other, dumb faggot

If I had to pick between killing 100 white western european women or 1 black african man I would go with the first option because even 100 unworthy white dogs are less important than 1 black man.

This statement will haunt Dugin forever.

100 years ago African population was estimated at around 60 million. Thanks to the food provided by whites who pay taxes and shit theres nearly two billion Kangz without jobs there now.

Attached: eb248023ada98b951c7e4f7e5c822eea6707a9de7cbe64893d530fc1fd005f54.png (561x331, 386K)

>Everything goes to the beginning of the anti-white pogroms
Pffffttttt, good luck with that in the states, the victims of pogroms of the past weren't armed the way we are.

Attached: doubtforthedoubtgod.jpg (1017x795, 106K)

As far as I know Dugin is goy, but rabbis in Israel should really declare him highest degree honorary merchant, he earned it.

Russia is european and modern Russians mentally are closer to Belarussians and Poles. Prove me wrong.

Modern Russians are closer to Belarussians yet.

>Pffffttttt, good luck with that in the states, the victims of pogroms of the past weren't armed the way we are.
t. mr 56% You're already being progromed and your guns aren't saving you retard merely by being in your possession. Start using them.

His retarded son who controls him does. Bolsonaro is a full nationalist.

based