Should I feel bad I used my ex gf as a cum dumpster/ atm?

Should I feel bad I used my ex gf as a cum dumpster/ atm?

Attached: IMG-20180225-WA0000.jpg (720x1280, 135K)

Dude thats what ex gf's are for, You get to fuck her hardcore and she can't get mad at you cuz your not together anymore

No. Just don't get back in a relationship with her.

wouldn't get back in a relationship but I wouldn't mind hitting it from time to time and getting free lunches or dinners every so often. Or if I need to borrow money.

Maybe I'm reading this wrong. Did you treat her like this while you were with her?

Well if she's putting out and giving out money, go ahead. I mean, she should know better.

Well before I lived with her. Didn't work for 6 months and when i did work I still didn't pay rent. I also ate her food.

i used to think this way too, and it only made me feel depressed and guilty in the end. Instinctively you know that it is wrong to use people as a means to an end, no matter what you tell yourself. When you get right down to it, it's better for to act with integrity. Do the wrong thing knowingly and you will not sleep the peaceful sleep of the just.

Attached: endless-deal-with-it.gif (400x250, 9K)

To be honest I kind of convinced myself I was genuine. Deep down I kind of knew it wouldn't last but I just compartmentalized this.

I did eat her ass sometimes

High five bro.

The bane of hypocrites is the knowledge of the truth that they cannot escape. No good can come of lying to yourself, user. Living honestly is harder, but worth the effort.

But it was an even trade. I gave her mind blowing sex. She'd be snoring within three minutes afterwards. I also have her time and attention.

Fresh out da shower doh

So you made a fool of her, pretending to care, and you call it an even trade? I think that you paid her in cruelty.

I wouldn't say that. I do think she was insecure about losing me so she tried to make it harder for me to leave or not be dependent on her. She was quite jealous and I could see it even though she tried very hard to hide it.

The more successful I would have become, the more attached she would have become. Because in her mind my lack of independence was a form of control (and security).

There is a reason she chose me and not someone with their life together (like her).

Be that as it may, you admit to taking advantage of her. You came to ask a stranger if you did anything to be ashamed of, and you have your answer. I can only tell you what your own words tell me.

Dude are you like half fucking drunk all day, bald and wearing a toga. Hes not here to ask you to pray for him. He just wondered that his sex would be enough to make even us hate him less for using one up and then having her be all about him instead of sucking my dick next.

Fuck you OP for eating ass and making us look good in comparison but still making her yours and only yours. Useless as it mat be I wish you well. Ignore this nigger replying to you like he just had shrooms and lsd for breakfast yesterday afternoon. I bet he crossed his screen and asked his dad to forgive him for comitting sins in a past life. Wtf.

How am I making you look good?

I don't fully understand what you mean by this so I'm just assume your giving me props, so thanks

By all means, OP, feel free to ignore my simple and direct moral advice in favor of this idiot's blather.

Attached: dc4.jpg (600x632, 38K)

I just want to put a positive spin on this thread. My ex and I had an unspoken agreement since day one. I'd get sex and a place to stay in exchange for me being there for her and her kid for security. Overall a pretty good exchange , we also cared for eachother a good bit.

In closing. If you guys had a spoken or unspoken agreement, then you should both be satisfied. The dumpee less than the dumped but still.

What kind of security? Certainly not financial security.