Brit/pol/

Which one is brit/pol/?

Attached: Virgin and Chad.jpg (3000x3000, 441K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/V_of_Europe/status/1068285636136841216
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Zoot spoot

The virgin

Remainers are the Virgin Virgin.

twitter.com/V_of_Europe/status/1068285636136841216

Truly a rare specimen

Attached: FE55CE91-DB13-4A0C-A20C-ECD95B972B1B.jpg (640x730, 103K)

I knew a virgin chad.

This dude was so fucking attractive that random girls would literally walk up to him in the street and flirt. Seen it first hand, blew my fucking mind.

Complete sperg tho, terrified of falling in love, never kissed a girl and wouldnt even be in a room alone with one. Still a really fkn cool dude miss that bastard.

Literally Kierkegaard

Fear not lad, Theresa May will sign it and fuck us all over as a last dash stab in the back before she gets ousted.

I’d consider myself a Ewan Thundercock

Attached: perfect gf.png (1280x720, 308K)

Women are terrible leaders, just look at what happened with the poll tax. If a party ever had a woman as its leader it should loose all voters and supporters immediately.

Literally me. Feelsbadman
>Be me
>Solid 8.5/10
>Have no idea how to interact with women
>Closest I got was a kiss in High School
>Mfw I'm popular with girls but will always orbit because of sperg self

Attached: Screenshot (2).png (1548x977, 1.39M)

Yep, childless women are (((their))) tactic to ensure the most apathetic polices. I mean, why should you care about the future of this country if you don't have children and grandchildren?

He probably would have let you suck it if you asked m8

Can a Virgin become a Chad?

I suppose so, with proper self care and confidence.

Any experiences with the fabled Chad Chad?

My gym bro. He's a fucking hulking titan.

I would not doubt that he put women in wheel chairs before he got married to a 10/10 qt3.14, and honestly, I pity his wife's crotch.

Attached: 41D9F72F-7036-4138-8E3C-F91F0F5CE02E.jpg (680x674, 124K)

same
missed out mostly by being invested in games, behaving like an autist, low self esteem and barely going out.

I went out a lot with girls but never made a move and just didn't know how to act. thinking about it I probably fucked up some oportunities I could have gotten laid.

desu if it wasn't for some liberal slut that was actual 10/10 that banged me I would probably still be virgin with low self esteem. after that it got better and better. Since it happened with a hot girl I have no issue speaking with any hot chicks. don't focus on 1 type of girl, go out with all who show interest. even if the dates suck, you always learn something and you learn more about which type of girl you actually want to keep around.

only advice I can give is, stop caring so much about girls, focus on improving yourself, giving yourself selfworth. make yourself interesting, someone you would want to hangout with. after that go out where girls can interact with you. they'll either be attracted and show interest or go on a date with you if you ask them.

be nice, but don't be a cuck, always respect yourself over girls. there's nothing girls find more unnattractive than a guy without balls to say no unless they have the same poor or worse character you won't have a chance.

>Closest I got was a kiss
>Mfw I'm popular with girls
they think you're gay

I honestly wish I could say you're wrong.

Thanks user, I appreciate the advice.