Girlfriend wants to fuck me in the ass

ITT: what should I do if my girlfriend wants to pound me in the ass and won’t fuck off ‘till she does it

Attached: 695B87A2-6CF4-4395-9552-7722B75F2D51.jpg (1000x1430, 112K)

You tell her that you're the only one that does ass fucking in this relationship. Then you proceed to go to town on her tight ass.

With a strap on?

Couple options:
1 tell her that's not happening ever and if she want to make it a reality leave and be with someone else
2 Agree to it for something you really want. Tell her if you have a threesome or pound her in the ass you'll do it
3 try it

The problem is her offering a deal that she’ll let me do her in the back doors if I let her to

Letting a girl peg you is gay. 100% completely gay. Men who want to be pegged are gay.

Anal isn't worth getting pegged. Seriously man, she'll start crying and your dick will go soft, then she'll say "I kept up my part of the bargain" even though she completely wrecked it. Then you're still on the hook for getting gayed.

The problem is her insisting a lot and I doubt she’d be using a strapon

I don’t want to but being called gay doesn’t make me insecure even if I’m not even bi

Now that’s some experience. Thanks man, she’ll go first anyways and I can always back out and say “fuck no” if something fails.

Although if you get your girl to like it you can get the bust inside her experience without worrying about knocking her up.

well fuck, what do I do, then?

How will she do it then? If you like the deal she's offering then take it. If she does do what the the other user says, crying after the tip and saying stop, then stop her right after she starts.

Is she being serious or just trying to say something so awful that you'll never agree to it? Because that's the kind of shit girls will say to discourage their man.

She said “she’ll find a way” and yep, this seems like one way of doing it if she doesn’t let me simply do anal

It's 100% random chance getting a girl who gets into anal. There's some theories about how you can coach a girl to like it, but in my experience it's all about the girl. The coaching only helps a girl who is willing to not get scared off. Girls who aren't into it in the first place will hate it no matter how well you coach her.

Good point. OP could always call her out on it.

She isn’t saying it like”if you want anal you’ll have to submit for anal”. She often talks about how much of a sweetie am I and how she wants to fuck me in the ass. And even more, she’s up for deals for it.

>She often talks about how much of a sweetie am I and how she wants to fuck me in the ass.
That is so fucking nasty. Jesus. She's gonna have you wearing a wig and panties next.

She said she “might let me do it one day” if without the deao

I know I know, but fuck naw I won’t let her go any further. I’m the one who fucks in doggystyle, not the one getting fucked in doggystyle.

Literally meaningless. Do you think girls who let their guys try it do so just because they're into it? No, they let the guy try it because they don't know how much they'll hate it, because the guy really seems to want to do it, and they figure it'll make the guy happy.

No girl really knows whether she'll like it until she's got a cock in her ass.

Seems like it's something she really wants then. Tell her to fuck off, or ask for something you really want. I agree that anal isn't special enough to warrant this. If this is the only way to get it then pass.

She does anything to make me happy because I’m a depressed piece of shit so I hope this will do. What sets me back a lot on my depression though is her losing virginity with a guy before me.

What would be special enough, though?

I don't see why having a line is wrong.
Don't negotiate, don't weasel yourself out of it. Just say no, I don't want to do that.
She can't feel anything when she is using a strapon, so it is 100% a powerplay for her.
She wants you to be a weaker man and the only thing to do in that situation is stand your ground.

>What sets me back a lot on my depression though is her losing virginity with a guy before me.
Oh god fucking dammit please not another one of these threads.

So you're the second guy in that? Be blessed. That guy got the appetizer and you've got the steak every day. Are you initials J.M. By any chance?

That's for you to decide? What's your kinkiest, craziest fantasy?

Thanks, I’ll try to resist the urge to do her in the ass soon

OKAY SORRY THIS ISN’T THE POINT OF THE THREAD

Thanks man, really appreciate it. He got it 3-4 times in total though, I’ve got like 20-30 as of now. Also, nope, what would J.M. mean?

Idk legit any kinks. Any suggestions?

J.M. is the initials of a friend of mine who's in the same situation as you. All kinds of things are kinks, but find something that's yours. If you could do anything sexual with her what would it be? Have a threesome with another girl? Piss in her mouth? Whatever your biggest fantasy is will work, because this is probably hers.

“Piss in her mouth”
Stopped right here. Ily. Ty. That’ll be a deal.

Why that one? Is that what you really want or are you trying to pick shit she won't do? If she says yeah now you pissed for no reason and your getting assblasted. Make your choice count.

You tell her no and stick to how you feel. Quid pro quo sex is unhealthy and usually not very enjoyable, either. That being said, I like to finger and peg men because if they're into it, it's really hot.

Either say Yes or say No. That is 100% your choice and she has to live with it. End of story.

Why won't you?
If I care about a girl than I indulge her kinks. I've had several allow me to smash the bootyhole so it's only fair if I return the favor.
Never had a girl ask but if she did I would totally be down.

Tell her your a man, she cant get in your ass

That's a way of telling you "I'm not doing it."

She's using a trick to try and dissuade you from wanting to fuck her ass. Call her bluff and act super in to it and she'll back down

This. There are very few girls out there who think straight men would like pegging. There are even fewer who would get off on it.

Look at it this way, OP: If you hear the sound of hoofbeats behind you, don't assume it's a zebra (or in this case, a unicorn). Your girlfriend doesn't want you to fuck her ass at all.

That’s quite my kink honestly

What’s quid pro quo? And why unhealthy, though?

Well we’ll see, so far she agreed that I’d be able to do her in the back doors every time I want to

She asked first, and I said I want to do the vice versa, tehn, then she said I can go first

She is up for trying though

>anal sex means you aren't a man
retard alert. if he has the genitals he's a man.

>She is up for trying though
And how do you determine that? Because she has been saying "Maybe" and "If you let me peg you"? That's not "up for trying."

Up for trying means she actually lets you try it. Everything else you've said in this thread indicates that she's passively aggressively trying to deny you her ass.

Modern "men", topkek
>What’s quid pro quo?
"This for that" Just enter it into Jewgle.

I asked her before she ever had this in mind. She said she will let me but she isn’t ready, later she said I can do it some other day (she said this this week) just after her period ends. Also she said she wants to find out her kinks and try a lot, she also said she thinks she might like it.

Okaaay thank you

>I asked her before she ever had this in mind. She said she will let me but she isn’t ready, later she said I can do it some other day (she said this this week) just after her period ends. Also she said she wants to find out her kinks and try a lot, she also said she thinks she might like it.
Yeah that's pretty meaningless.

Well she said she wants me to tie her up and cover her eyes tommorow, also try to do it the hardcore way. Also it’ll be her first time on period

Oh wow an update:
She will let me do her in the ass before she wants to peg me. She said she wants to do after a year, maybe two. In general, not soon.

>She said she wants to do after a year, maybe two. In general, not soon.
Ahahahahaha in other words never. I was absolutely fucking right in . You’re hearing hoofbeats and thinking zebra. She’s playing passive aggressive games with you to avoid flat out saying no.

she agreed to do anal anyways so win-win

>and won’t fuck off ‘till she does it
you could grow some balls and tell her to fuck off

I will not tell her to fuck off or go fuck herself ever again. She has never ever insulted me no matter what I said to her. I’m sorry for what have I said to her and I don’t want to do the same mistake again.

>she agreed to do anal anyways so win-win
Okay buddy. Just wait until she wants to wait two years for that moment as well.

then do it. why not? you will have the experience of anal penetration and get her happy, and she might want to get it later.

No means no. Just tell her you aren’t back down. Jfc it shouldn’t be that complicated. If you’re uncomfortable with something, she can’t make you do it.

Go for it. Keeps your prostate healthy. My wife and I have a toy just for that every few weeks. No prostate cancer for ME, thank you. Plus the cumshot feels like a goddamn lava explosion,

Also, I'm bi and married and not a pussy. Can't speak for you.

Exploring these things takes trust. If you did anal on her, and she said it hurt and didn't like it, you would stop right? Can you trust her to do the same for you? I don't see much harm in trying when you can stop anytime if you're not enjoying it