Toddler Bitten 15 Times by 'Somalians' at Play Centre

youtube.com/watch?v=HcABek5iTU0

Attached: toddler-678x381.jpg (678x381, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I1HLAr9A4rc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What a little pussy

To be fair they are recent refugees and it’s normal to eat other Somalis when you’re hungry. Stop being a bigot to their superior third world dirt farmer culture

mom looks like she fucks niggers, toll paid

>all humans are equal

>posed mopey photograph of attack victims
Of course it's in the UK.

>third world dirt farmer culture
Somalians know how to farm ?

Sad

fucking zombies

Attached: 1537173470649.jpg (580x569, 38K)

nigs gotta nig

>mom looks like she fucks niggers, toll paid
wtf are you even talking about ? did you forget to take your pills today ? It's a fucking kid !

UUUUUUUUHM SORRY FRENCHY

we call them Asians here in the UK please get your fact straights

>white baby girl eaten by niggers
A quintessentially British event.

Attached: 1542111615352.jpg (582x569, 31K)

Gonna need and aids test. Shit...what is this world coming to.

literally pic related

Attached: 1468126611697-1.jpg (944x1220, 255K)

>UUUUUUUUHM SORRY FRENCHY
>we call them Asians here in the UK please get your fact straights

So you also call congoids (or niggers if you prefer), "asians" ?...I thought it was just reserved for pakis

we just had a scandal where an 8 years old girl (the only german kid in her class) was injured with a knife by another student, the teacher saw it and forced the bleeding kid to sit still until the end of the calass, also didn't report the crime for fear of being called racist. The parents were called racist after asking if the reason for not reporting the crime was the skin colour of the violent knife stabbing kid. Now the parents are in trouble for not wanting to send their kid to this shithole school anymore.
youtube.com/watch?v=I1HLAr9A4rc

Attached: d816998dfd2828c1.jpg (560x1244, 423K)

Enviroment my fucking ass.
Niggers are animals at birth.
Where's our goddam extermination camps already!

>. The parents were called racist after asking if the reason for not reporting the crime was the skin colour of the violent knife stabbing kid. Now the parents are in trouble for not wanting to send their kid to this shithole school anymore.

What?....What trouble ? who ? From other German people ? jews ? nigs ? turks ?...Lobbies ?...Has the world gone completely mad ?

authorities
>violating school attendance laws

I have a friend that’s super liberal loves Obama and would argue with my dad who’s rascist against blacks. Well she married a Norwegian man had kids and moved over their. She brought her kid last year and the kid got sick. She told me she was freaked when the black nurse was handling her Snow White Nordic kid. Even liberals know that blacks should never be around white children.

I want to slay your throat, filthy kike.

>Has the world gone completely mad ?
Welcome to 2018. What century are you from?

This is completely normal Somali behaviour and needs to be respected.

Hitler is rolling in his grave.

>authorities
>>violating school attendance laws
what's the risk ? getting sued ? Do you see what individualism & mass invasion has done to ur countries ? France, Germany, Sweden, Uk, Belgium...this insanity has to stop. I personally don'yt give a shit when someone calls me racist. and i openly speak about my political beliefs. Lost some friends but gained some.

This. Toddler was obviously racist.

Based frog/Mohammed?

Attached: 6D0F4D18-FEFA-4C36-9BCB-DB146A9C3FB3.jpg (750x815, 243K)

I like the way you think.

What a fucking idiot mom. My daughter is 2 and has only been away from my girlfriend for 2 hours with her grandparents so we could see a movie. Niggers and spics are increasing exponentially in my town which has me freaking out by the time she has to enter in elementary school.

It's refugees, kid or not it's obvious who side is gonna be believed more.

>which has me freaking out by the time she has to enter in elementary school.
Send her to a private school...
Or homeschool her..
pr leave town..

My niece was attacked 2 times in her life, all by niggers. Once at 12 by some nigger who was high on wet who bear-hugged her out of the blue and bite onto her shoulder and wouldn't let go at the fucking mall, I broke his jaw to get him off and she needed 22 stitches and he got prison, and at 18 because she told a nigger to leave her alone, in which he slapped her and her boyfriend kicked the niggers ass in front of Wawa as 2 rednecks stopped to watch while walking in, which kept the niggers 3 friends from hopping in.

The mother is just fine. You don't need to be a helicopter parent to be a good one. In fact, you shouldn't be. Children can spend time among themselves just fine, especially, when there are older siblings mixed in. The only problem here was allowing her children to play with animals. And that is the government's fault. The let these animals in, and they indoctrinated their people to accept them.

If we could hook jumper cables up to hitlers coffin we’d have enough energy to really oven 6gorllion Jews in a matter of minutes

>Hitler
>dead
Pick one.

I'm sorry for the state of your country, Hans. I am grateful for being American where, unlike my European brothers, I am able to homeschool my children. Or at the very least it is much easier for me to do so.

The price of diversity, so progressive, so tolerant!

And that shit happens everywhere in Europe now, and there are probably thousands of such incidents daily, you just don't hear about it.

This is how jews hedge their bets. If things go unexpected and a right-wing surge occurs they can turn around and say they support the surge for fear of antisemitism from minority groups. Then, as usual, the Jews will try to infiltrate the surge into doing its bidding.

Whether or not this applies to Trump remains to be seen. It feels like he's partly going along with it to bait them

Attached: It's_All_So_Tiresome.png (660x660, 528K)

To be honest as much as I hate the Muslims. We should a pack with them. Together we destroy the Jews but then you head back to your lands.

Another victim of 3rd world mass migration. Especially Somalians even by Africa standards they are horrible

>oy vey open the borders goy!
>oy gevalt I'm getting attacked!
>that's it I'm moving to Israel!
I fucking hate the jews so much.

Attached: we_whites_and_your_people.png (419x768, 268K)

niggers are monkeys