54% Japanese approve the open border policy

>According to recent poll, 54% Japan approve to open the border. ONLY 34% disapprove it
>over 60% of young(18-29) people support open border policy.

Yeah. tell me Jow Forums
Am I shill and non-Japanese if I approve open border policy??? then 54% of our population is non-japanese jewish shill.

HAHAHHA

Jow Forums BTFOed

nikkei.com/article/DGKKZO37047070Y8A021C1PE8000/

Attached: 1438041793948.png (399x536, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

javlibrary.com/en/vl_genre.php?g=arlq
youtube.com/watch?v=n70AgNDh6qg
youtube.com/watch?v=COQ4B3zYK0s
youtube.com/user/Rambalac
youtube.com/channel/UCIDTgYVs-rEHx-fE4qSPZhQ
youtu.be/Z3BYCK-3jPc
youtube.com/watch?v=C7J6B7JRLwk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

HAHA GWEILO

U ROUNDEYE

CHING CHONG CHOW

PING PONG

Attached: 8DD8CFB2-9A1F-4E7F-9852-CFC3B970CC06.jpg (600x478, 55K)

I swear to the gods, you will face judgement someday you fucking race-traitor.

You're probably an expat whose GED could only get him an ESL job

Yeah, my stotck portfolio will rise
Thanks Abe for wise judgement

Post your portfolio larper

Look at me. I am the japanese now

Don't you guys have a marriage problem? Japanese are like the west; you have too many people with no future to be concerned with. Who cares if there are muds in your country if you don't have kids who will have to deal with it.

Almost like we have this thread every day or something. Makes you think

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

you all inspired me to become a fucking adherent to bushido

now you pull this trick

sad

Japan needs the strongest black bulls available to breed their women who NEEDS the BBC.
No BBC = No Japan.
Best for every woman is two 2 BBC+ because 2 BBC weren't enough.
Japanese "men" should have their genitals cut and serve the black bulls and only that.
Prove me wrong.

All it takes is one person to kill an entire synagogue full of Jews.

Attached: 9303697429557.jpg (1200x732, 254K)

research probably funded by koreans.

>implying a vast and profitable stock portfolio will save you from temporal judgement upon the day of it's arrival

Swedes try way too hard, you guys suck at everything cant even b8 well

Blacked.com Japan coming soon

Attached: 1536877444630.gif (500x372, 391K)

Enjoy it while it last weebs. Soon Japanese will be apologizing for war crimes and making their animes and idol girl groups more "DIVERSE AND INCLUSIVE". Japan will be the Sweden of the East and ethnic Japanese people will fall to le 56%

Attached: Keyakizaka46.jpg (980x660, 84K)

I am enjoying it, retard

BLACKED is already a huge sub-genre in JAV since forever. Except now I guess the black guys will be literally from Africa and not Americans.

javlibrary.com/en/vl_genre.php?g=arlq

Attached: 1537549113631.png (926x884, 388K)

fuck off and enjoy your women fucked by blacks and muslims. these shitty japs are ruining this country

The jap women castrated the men by encouraging feminization in pop culture, so now they encourage importing bulls to breed them instead

Blackedaru.jp

where the fuck do I go now
NZ?

The women there are being fugged by four legged creatures

itt: weeaboo proxy fags

Japanese always say nice things in public to your face, it's hard to know what they really think.

Jow Forums is always right nigger. Japs may have diversity shoved on them. If they remain a successful democracy with ZERO diversity, that's gonna make whitey start to think some thoughts that they don't want whitey thinking.

So there's going to be BIG BIG push to get Japan and South Korea blacked

they just want white dick

Nice link

Attached: 1536602565965.jpg (300x385, 74K)

>54% Japan approve to open the border. ONLY 34% disapprove it

Attached: you cant take it parasonary.png (413x350, 213K)

Attached: 1533086155687.gif (300x168, 566K)

[waito piggu go home intensifies]

youtube.com/watch?v=n70AgNDh6qg

Taiwan just had a gay pride parade and I had to argue with some DDP idiots about how taiwan should not be more diverse.

Asia has finally caught the bug.

Attached: 1_kh4TBFSXchkZZhc7VI8bmA.jpg (1440x964, 357K)

>this post
>coming from a white english teacher
absolute lul

oversocialization is real

Herro my name is nobita, myu aporogies for forgetting people are irrogical, I am not racist, thanku.

japan seriously needs some cultural enrichment. i dont mind enriching some fellow japs

Sorry, but that reeks of a loaded poll.

youtube.com/watch?v=COQ4B3zYK0s

This is Japan. They don't need immigration. And they know it, and know that the 3rd-world hordes do NOT assimilate, and instead fuck up everything everywhere they go.

The poll is loaded like a CNN poll.

Attached: 1501677372545.jpg (550x1600, 236K)

If you pull a gun on a jap, he eill laugh because he thinks it’s a toy.

If you rape a jap, they will never report you because they think it’s their own fault for not stopping you.

If you bully a jap, he would much rather kill himself than take action.

Their culture literally has no defense against what they are bringing in. They will disappear within the decade.

Attached: AB932912-651E-4F16-A2CA-5877A8C074A6.gif (400x224, 1.92M)

Antarctica

Yeah, they have no problem with other asians and whites coming to work. Shitskins however...

Finally fuck YES! Japan will open their borders to millions of immigrants! Jow Forums will have to watch as Japan turns into a diverse place like New York City. Jow Forums has no say in Japanese policies, the japs and immigrants do. And the majority of Japanese people want immigration.

b-but muh samurai

Attached: fightforcountry - Copy.jpg (687x687, 106K)

>They don't need immigration
Yes they fucking do and it's been almost 30 years too late. Their economy is stagnating and has been in poor shape since the 90s. Japan desperately needs immigration.

It makes sense though, doesn't it? Literally all of the ones willing to fight and die already did.

What are you talking about? The yen is one of the more stable currencies on the planet.

Yakuza 7: Kuro Daikonran

We should have never nuked Japan.
We had a warrior race of gooks reduced to a bunch a weirdo soft shells of their former existence

No japan is the last stronghold of implecit whiteness.
Nooooooooooo

Attached: fc5.jpg (680x689, 23K)

Yeah ok, but when they talk about open borders they are probably not thinking about niggers or sandniggers. Japan will be based enough and prolly will ask for a degree and to know japanese. They are not kiked like europe. Or thats what I want to believe. Stay strong Japan. Also fucking introduce some economic help for japanese having babies, you have to impulse that shit, too many 2d wankers and your waifu may be 2d but youll never have 2d kids.

Time to take my trip to Nippon

Why is this a thing? Anytime I look at Javs I see nigs every other page but never any WM/AF

>n/c5cG0Y
WHAT DID YOU DO YOU ANGERED KEK

Anyone know where they will be taking immigrants from? If they're from Korea and China it shouldn't be a problem

Japan has one of the most relaxed immigration policies on the planet. Any chump gets a work visa for being a tax leeching dancing monkey just with a degree from a shitty degree-mill. Why are people surprised about this?

Japan was a very pleasant ethnostate with a proud history in my experience. I am saddened that in my later years I shan't be able to visit the same nation again for they will have destroyed themselves. It seems (((their))) propaganda has managed what several of the world's mightiest militaries could not.

Attached: ffl.jpg (594x691, 40K)

Japanese person approves what media person says. Hierarchy is key.

Nice bullshit lies. What could a bunch of dumb-shit 3rd-worlders who couldn't do anything positive for where they came from do to improve it? Make their taxes to go up to provide for them?

youtube.com/user/Rambalac
youtube.com/channel/UCIDTgYVs-rEHx-fE4qSPZhQ

Japan's the nicest it's ever been. It has more high-end luxury stores now than at any other time in its history. It has the highest level of development it ever had, and they're always building more. And IF their populations do lower due to them doing the unthinkable like having responsible birthrates then that means lower rent and lower food prices due to less competition for finite resources, and a lot less traffic.

It's only foreign leftists who want to find another place to dump the over-populated 3rd-world hordes coming up with this bullshit that Japan needs to maintain a vaguely-defined "growth" which clearly they don't need.

So stop using other nations as Africa and the middle east's pressure-release valves. Stop raping and fucking up other countries with your refusal to accept that the savages need to stop having so many fucking kids.

You're non-Japanese because you're a white expat English teacher.

>G0Y

Hahaha nice try guy

If there are still 2 people at each crosswalk guarding you while you pass the road, they do NOT need any more blue collar workers.

They have already thought of every possible job creation and they are all completely occupied.

Why Japan needs more blue collar workers is beyond me. There are people who are only there for greeting you when you enter a building, etc.

In several area, foreigners increase and Japanese decrease
In many of those area, the rate of livelihood protection for foreigners is high
(there is an area that the rate of livelihood protection for foreigners is about 30%)

Muslims live in Japan are increasing year by year
Now, 40,000 Muslims live in Japan
They demand so many things that it is hard for Japanese to accept
Many Japanese are fear the future of Japan

And I apologize to anons who gave warnings about immigrants
we couldn't stop the incompetent Japanese government and evil managers ruin Japan

Attached: neko.png (808x539, 514K)

youtu.be/Z3BYCK-3jPc

It's so beautiful. I miss Japan so much.

>When Japs fall for the romanticized versions of the world because they never leave nippon.
BASED

>then 54% of our population is non-japanese jewish shill.
That's what happens when you entertain the jew

please tell me you are trolling

Japan is over.
More accurately, the world is fucked.

Japanese TV stations discharge shit like this every day

youtube.com/watch?v=C7J6B7JRLwk
【YOUは何しに日本へ?(配信オリジナル)】YOUは日本人に恋したことありますか?(1)

The foreigners who are repoted those shit TV programs are very polite and mainly white
But actually, foreigners who are increasing are non-white
Moreover Now, in most of Japanese urban areas are full of immigrants, and a part of them commite crimes
We opposed to the government party many times before the new immigrants law passed
Because after that law passed several years, Japan will have to accept so many residents
But the government party ignored our opposites and they decisided to pass the new law hasty

That is true
Sorry, user...

Attached: neko.png (644x487, 669K)

cool goodluck learning chinese after knowing kanji
china is fgoing to rule the world, you and white countries are all gonna die doing this.

Two percentage points more of Japanese should support the policy, just for irony's sake.

Thank you for your concern
And sorry...

Attached: neko.png (526x494, 551K)

Same

Nobody reasonable cares about the GDP (which is what I assume you mean by economy).
Zimbabwe has a greater GDP than Monaco.
It's GDP (or the size of the economy) per capita that's important.

Attached: disappointed.jpg (350x345, 28K)

That's just the herbivore men having their natural instincts lay dormant. I guarantee you if shit hits the fan even the herbivore men of Japan will feel a resurgence of their samurai spirit and shit will go 0 to 100 real quick nigga.

the Samurai now fears the Jew

it was inevitable