I fucked it all up

We broke up last night for completely understandable reasons. She wanted to stay friends. I wind up getting mad for some bullshit reason or another and it escalates. We wind up saying a whole bunch of awful shit to each other that we don't really believe. I get sobered up when she says she doesn't want to speak to me again and I go full damage control. She needs some time to think.

I can't stop crying. I barely keep my composure in school and then work and every free moment I have I just sob. I am physically in pain, I almost feel sick. I respect her decision to end the relationship but I can't picture life without her. She was my best friend platonically and then my first ever real girlfriend. I don't know what to do. I'm so scared and I fucking despise myself for what I've done.

During my frantic apologizing she seemed to relent to an amount, but now the suspense is killing me as to whether or not she'll be merciful and give me another chance.

I just need advice -- any advice. I've never really broken up before (I had some high school shit but who really cares about that) and I'm just terribly, terribly sad. I don't know what to do. I don't even need replies I just need to get this out.

Please help if you can. Advice, consolation, whatever. Ask questions. I dunno.

Attached: travis-bickle-1.jpg (640x420, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qju3FEcKTrw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Breakups suck. There's no other way around it. Right now, you just need time to grieve and start processing it. After a while though, you're going to need to start moving on. This means accepting the fact that she won't be in your life anymore. And you need to understand that's ok. There's a dickthousand chicks exactly like her. No need to hold onto the past and let it hurt your future.

youtube.com/watch?v=qju3FEcKTrw

song for the thread by the way. I'm so afraid.

how'd you fuck it up?

respect her choice and move on

>I wind up getting mad for some bullshit reason or another and it escalates. We wind up saying a whole bunch of awful shit to each other that we don't really believe. I get sobered up when she says she doesn't want to speak to me again and I go full damage control. She needs some time to think.

>During my frantic apologizing she seemed to relent to an amount, but now the suspense is killing me as to whether or not she'll be merciful and give me another chance.

I called her selfish and uncaring and neither of those are true. It really cut her deep. I'm horrible.

I do I do I do.

I don't wanna get back with her. When I said I was hoping for her to "Give me another chance" I didn't mean romantically. She was one of my closest friends for a year before we dated and I don't wanna lose that facet of her.

yeah, already read that. i meant why the breakup?

Her parents have been fighting and she felt that the best she could do was focus on them and her work over me (we're both college aged but I'm from out of state and she's much more local so she lives with them still). She said that when her mom nearly divorced her dad on Wednesday she decided the best she could do was make them happy by doing better in school and trying to keep the peace at home.

Fucking Koreans and their filial piety, huh?

I feel like it makes it worse in a way. Her cause is noble and her heart is in the right place and I was still a piece of shit to her. I can't live with myself.

And the worst part is is that she seemed ready to get back together when things cooled down, too. Her exact words were "I don't want a romantic relationship *right now*". "I can't be with you *yet*."

Fuck all, I ruined it.

oh fug, so you're not just young and overreacting then

>guys i ruined it, console me!
why would we?

yeah dude it's time to move on, you already apologized, but I'd take this as a lesson to be less of an asshole in the future

I mean I just sorta feel horrible. I fucked it all up and it hurts so bad.

Yeah. Thanks.

probably shouldn't have done it then

No shit. It's almost like some people have a tendency to act irrational and aggressive when they're afraid of losing somebody they love.

it's almost like sympathy isn't endless and eventually runs dry

Can't contribute but just a question for my own sanity.
Are you asian or white?

White, why?

The girl's Asian. Korean-American.

Oh well. I don't know what to tell you.

Anything more you can give her to have her feel right and move on? No. You made up your mind to show her you can be bad just as she said it and that was hers for a sense of clarity. Whether its true you cant really be the judge of, apparently only she can. Otherwise you could just go about your day and forget that pop in your left hind because women do that with state of art psychological bullshit babble frequencies, iphones, or you can muster up the courage to enjoy yourself and have a good life regardless of her...? I mean its not like this stuff is difficult to figure out if its what you know how to do and breaking up on the worst terms so that they can have guilt free sex with someone else is something that women are good at.

Nothing to worry about brah, I'm Asian and if you were Asian too I wanted to know how you met her.

Keep you hopes up high bro

Ah, thanks man.

Sorry for cucking you lol, and if its any consolation we met through a shared class in college last year

Yeah but you share a love and for it to be so condensed to formidably curb his ass out to ends and for her to just act like it belonged to her and she is choosing to sell it or "lose" it because he said words means fuck all because guy didnt cheat, guy didnt make a mess he just got upset and dropped the weight on her when he couldnt hang on it anymore.
Chick is splendidly erotic or just good enough for him to make the motions less chaotic because she contributed nothing to his well being. He's miserable. Crying sure. Pains? Thats something else. Ruining ones life? Maybe in high school. University? No way. College? Just dont do it. Someone that cares wouldbt let you hang it all on the balance and leave it teetering. Life is too much about love for that to be unclear. She just mer someone new and it doesnt matter to him that they cared about each other that way. She wanted a lifestyle change and got another chance at one. His body is panicking that its habits are being misinformed and thats taking a toll on his well being.
Monitoring thread.

???

Slow down a bit please it's a bit tough to read.

Assuming you're the same dude.

Omg guy be careful. Koreans are entirely smitten by their men but generally have only korean sentiments in mind. Love doesnt exist, its work or passion. Gentlemen are excuses. Girls are the rulers of the world. School is only opportunity in the making but crime pays more. Men have to be their fathers and in their culture men that cry are a blight on society. Women that dont have children by the time theyre 17 have to be working or in uni if they dont want to branded parasites. If they change any of this it means theyre asian or chinese. And the worst part is that as long as the man doesnt have a home for himself, like a building with a mortgage or the deed to a building hes worthless and needs to be treated lile a manchild or a dog. This chick needs to go or youre a fucking dunce with no direction thats going to need her to cheat, which she has already I guarantee it, and is going to need her to go out to other men and bring back the proper testosterone for him to use, her to use during sex to properly enjoy it because apparently you have it too much and its roughing her up but wont make her cum a lot, and shes going to need to be more excited in order to fulfill herself and her sexuality. Like you got it bad man. You want this particular chick and dont want to ache and feel pain when you do something wrong? Not gonna happen, youre going to end up killing yourself. Korean men rank among the highest in suicide rates and their country is nothing but criminal investments and military conduct. If you were a prided man before, youre a battery now. A husk. Get a new one. Move on. Yes I did. Have fun. Relax and take it easy. It goes away and if she comes back you have to say no. Sorry. Korean is not somethung I abide. Call me racist.

Just read it again, man. Its text.

You have to make sure you lose all touch with her because korean women are like the battle axe jew to life and the only thing they want is to be culturally superior. In asia they are the nazi. In america, they are the dindu nuffin. This is difficult to see bc asian but they are not trifling hoes, they are sophisticated ones.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I mean I am gonna call you a bit racist but I do some of that mindset in her views. But I mean, she's second generation. American name. Only has dated white guys before me. American clothes.

It's just in that Confucian kind of dedication to her parents and maybe a bit of the work ethic that her Korean-ness flares up.

Where you from, dude?

why would you? you shit on people you supposedly love and then think yourself the victim. you weren't sorry when you saw you'd hurt her, you became sorry when something that hurt you happened. frankly i'm shocked you're not whining that she's just found someone else like this babbling jagoff itt. anything to avoid owning up to your actions, amirite? go suck a shotgun faggot

California, we have one of the few korea towns in the country and I have been getting nexted by koreans and korean gamers so I had to learn this stuff the hard way. And yes its racist. It isnt wrong, though, and out of that sentiment is the idea that you can trust me but that youre going to have to move on and away from the situation is more important because they get really mean around and when things come to do with me because i dont give a fuck.
Like some side of the eye this should make you sad shit should be hitting your screen thats how much I know koreans hate me. But only because I hate them and their women like that. That she hs a white name just means that she, she is her mother bet it, married into one but that doesnt change them genetically. They lack progressive qualities. The face scrunches away from sun light, the scents are fermented into the eyes, breath is almost noxiois, the language limiting and when they are able to speak it well they halt the action of speaking to the act of digressing and make certain tha nothing but an emotion gets across. When they need help they demand it. When something is being learned, if they learn it wrong or pooorly they make you believe you did it wrong and claim yours and only by name does it move bc theyre still bad at it. If you have anything to bring to the situation they bring out theirs and remind you at every step that theirs is better. Also the men in their families are generally miserable. Like its a pedantic argument and its kind of silly to think that this would make you feel etter because in sure youre smarter than youre coming off but this woman is a danger to your health.
Giving up on life and school because someone gave up on you? The action in that is literally the definition of toxicity. Like its a pathological outcomr and not the good kind, std.

I was upset and scared and so I fought like a cornered animal with a mixture of pride and a Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf-tier sense of malice. I fucked up. Bad. I'm pretty horrible it seems, I agree.

So let's go with that: I'm a terrible goddamn person -- now what? I don't wanna hurt anymore people. Kick around some ideas besides "kill urself"

So its his fault he wants to care that he got dumped but he feels bad that it isnt enough that he got dumped but that he should also hate himself for realizing that he hurt someone and wants to be a better person about it? And you say he should kill himself? They started fighting because she cheated and wanted to hide that and blame him with it. Korean womens IQs are like not the lowest but literally only expounded to a nature of like supervision where all they have to offer is the possibility of becoming some rich mans wife and not exactly lifelong care takers because they only understand how to take and steal, and that they age like literal excrement just kind of goes to show that theres nothing worse than a thief but another that successively thinks to steal from an empty trust just as poorly as she did the first time.
This was a fuck buddy that misconstrued the sense of the relationship into something exclusive and didnt care enough about herself or him to properly execute that by creating the sense in him that it was cool that he owed no one anything but himself this so that both could sleep with other people in the ternary points of the relationship because shes fair weather fridndly and hes insatiably in love with whoever lands their pussy on his dick.

He should just try another woman on for size to see if he enjoys that more. Bet you hed find the scents and sensations more appealing than what shes given him, except for getting to nut in her raw of course, because clearly thats what matters in a relationship.

The fuck are you on about?

Life and how it relates to his situation. What the fuck are you on about? Do you know this guy personally or is your fist supoised to scare me from over your chaebol when I use Ericsson lines? I get it, youre korean but this guy is in route to joining their belly parade as anither firm of the belly beung better to feed than the heart irbsoul because their whole sense of pride, just like his, has been burned down to routenpassage away from the situation and back to the situatiin that the soectator might make an issue with. Naneun mal hajdnanda.

stop being a terrible person if that's truly who and how you are. pretty fucking simple mate. if that was yet another bid for wholly undeserved sympathy and you don't really think you're a bad person, well we're getting back round to sucking on that shotgun again because guess what terrible people are like?

now if instead you're just a guy who did a terrible thing to someone who meant the world to you, save the slugs for another battle and be miserable over this like you're already doing. remember this feeling. imagine it compounded by other shit that could be going on in your life. imagine how much more it would suck, if you even can. then don't ever ever ever let yourself forget that other people can feel like you're feeling now or worse. that's how you avoid doing this again. you fucking hurt like hell over it and don't try to let the memory of it ever be anything but sharp and painful to you.

if she gives you the chance to make it right, do so. given how close you were, the odds of that are probably pretty decent. if it doesn't happen, it doesn't happen though. get your hopes up for it or not, that much at least is for you to decide.

Right. I want to be better. I don't consider myself a bad person, but but for the past days or so I'm the worst there could be.

I like you, man. I thought you were kinda just a troll at first but I like this stoic-y, tough love attitude.

I've made a terrible mistake. I want to make things right.

Dude she cheated on you and hes treating you to become a fit form of orbiter that you can be strong and in love, even as an orbiter that gets seconds of everything though you did get her virginity, as a way to prove to some invisible pie in the sky that you are a good person for being upset that someone was breaking up with you and convinved you that it was okay for you to get dumped and still have every thing dropped on you AFTER BEING CHEATED ON. Women are not that complicated. Last post, btw . You make me want to cry. Ive never been with a korean woman if thats what youre thinking and Im going to drop my noise thing from you so you know that I dont fuck adound when I say ill drop you in person for this kind of thing.
Those sounds, pow pihhkhh, and that thing were her ( and if I ever get touched again ). She was helped by someone I know thats going to hurt you in turn for what shes getting away with, and then her as well, so that you can keep to your country and ill keep to mine kind of a thing.

This post is crazy but were dealing with koreans here. Read the posts again without mine, you know who this is and what Im removing now, so that you can get a better sense of clarity from it. If it starts acting you dont have a clue, dont have a chance. Get rid of her and finish school and get your white woman. Youre white dude. Dont bow to this bitch. White men are god in korea. Not a lie and im not white nor do i care about extending their sense of pride to my own. Crying is nothing, puffing out the other mans thyme not garlic is something you learn to deal with in uni when you date women that treat white men like gof. I had to learn that too, you get to learn to stay out of it.
The mind is power and pussy has a nice smell for the first few years and then its just gross and makes your stomach hurt.

>this drunk
>this internet tough guy
>this much raw hatred for korean anything despite them objectively being mostly alright as far as asians go
>this sloppy
>still posting
casual sex, not even once

he needs a hug. he'd probably start swinging on anyone who tried right now, but i digress. he's hurting so he wants others to hurt. great little cycle, innit?

good man

OP here. She came back. God bless her. Phone call right now. Everybody's crying. There's hope for me yet. I CAN MAKE THINGS BETTER.

There's hope. We're just friends but I never wanna harm anybody ever again. These feel like some of the worst days of my life. But not anymore. Props to her for having the guts to give me a second chance

I owe it to her and myself to fix my mistakes.

Im not worried about the situation as much as informing him. That thing in my left cheek does make me want to hurt you back though. Crazy little cycle isnt it?

Also if shes really back, how does it look to have this thread be the reason she went back to you.

Ask her to speak in person so that you can let out some frustrations by being together and to try out this being friends thing. Adults are allowed to do this kind of thing.

Looks fucking weird. Serendipitous in a weird way.

Thanks internet stranger, you crass suicide-wishing piece of shit. Sleep well knowing you made some guy in love with a Korean chick a bit of a better person today.

What a rollercoaster.

We've already made plans for tuesday

That wasnt me but okay.

Also you should call a female friend and ask her what she thinks, even if you were asked to stop speaking to her. Do make sure not try a new relationship with her if you do.
Make sure you dont let your korea doll know you did that, though.
It should offer up new perspective and let you in on how far people work to stay out and keep theirs out of korean mind games and love goals.

Im a 15 year old Jow Forums sager and your story isnt going to be the last mistake you make in listening to orbiters and fat mods while you term to make for advice and conversations on Jow Forums.

bless. glad to hear it man.

anytime fren. best of luck to you two.

Thanks man.

OP again, sorry for double posting. But this is really tripping me up. A bunch of strangers on Jow Forums can see some anonymous college kid go from heartbroken to hopeful over the course of 4:30 in the afternoon to 9:15 at night. This is a day I'll be remembering. And a bunch of internet randos were along for the ride.

Wild.

OP is gunna loose it,
wait no all he wanted was his dick sucked on Jow Forums by all the faggots that go there.

false alarm.

>I barely keep my composure in school

For fucks sake I thought I was reading something from an adult. Just forget about this shit, there are much better things to be worrying about at your age.

"School", dude. Classes. College. I'm 19.

OP again. This is gonna start a whole new issue though:

How does one exactly function in a relationship as "friends who happen to be in love with each other"

You cut contact, because seeing them go in new directions in their life without you and get other partners and find happiness is going to send knives through your heart again and again.

what's going on with the parents, do you know what they've been fighting about?

OP it sounds like you're still in shock and probably in the 'denial' phase of grief. That's OK, but your best bet is not to spend a lot of time thinking about or obsessing over this. Start focusing on productive things and on yourself. If you have a habit of lashing out in anger and saying things you don't mean, consider counseling so you don't make the same mistake with the next girl.

I'm not sure. Once again I have to cite the Korean-ness, even though they're not Chinese they have that value for "face", so they're not telling her. And she wouldn't tell me if she knew anything. Culturally insular and all. Knowing her parents though, it's probably a clash of personalities cause her dad is more laid back and Americanized while her mom leans more homeland Korean and can be pretty severe at times.

I'm not sweating it too much. Or well, I'm sweating as little as I can. I'm just happy we're on speaking terms.

I had a best friend of the opposite sex for over a year who I fell in love with, she told me she was in love with me too and we dated for 18 months. She broke up with me after I displayed commitment issues and messed around with someone else on a break. I couldn't see my life without her. I spent a lot of time alone and got myself into an awful state of depression which at the time I thought I'd never recover from...

Cont...

Weeks of tears every day so many people saw me cry because I couldn't keep my shit together longer than a few minutes. I couldn't eat, couldn't sleep, I'd call her every day begging me to take her back but it was over.
But as time passed it got easier, you rebuild your life. Grieve all you need to about the relationship but know that this relationship does not define you. Tens of thousands of people are going through the same shit every day and they all get over it.

Cont...

You will get over it. It will take a while but you will. The first thing you need to do, however difficult it may seem is to accept it's over. Delete all the messages from her, delete her from social media, throw away letters etc. This will make it seems real and you can move on to the other stages of the grieving process.
You need to start socialising with people, go to the gym make positive changes to your life. The idea is to fill each day as much as possible so that you can get to that point where she's no longer the first thing you think about in the morning, the quicker you can get there the better.
It may sound like a platitude but you WILL come out of this stronger I promise you.
I wish I could be there to hug you OP you're in a dark place right now but you, as many millions of people before you and probably billions after will get over her.

Thanks man. It means a lot. It really does. But read through the thread. Things are looking up!

Ok man. Well the advice still stands. You need to prepare for the worst. If she's already tried to break it off once, there's a good chance it will happen again. All the best, relationships are tough.

figured as much but worth a shot asking. just gotta play it by ear then and work things out together as you go along. be fair to each other. kind and understanding too. don't accept mistreatment, whether giving or receiving. if/when points of contention begin to arise, nip them in the bud early instead of letting them fester. talk to each other about whatever it is and establish clear boundaries you can both live with.

Yeah. I'm cautiously optimistic.

Couldn't have said it better myself

She is literally out with that other guy right now, you moron.

ahhh

I went through the exact same thing a couple of years ago. I was seeing a girl who was an absolute problem. I was a terrible person too, we both were, but I thought the world of her and put up with so much. She broke our trust very early on and I never forgave her, but kept going out with her stupidly. We 'broke up' almost every week, during these 2 day break ups I'd cheat, but I still felt attached to her. Despite how much I hated her I was so incredibly attached. One day, I was given the wrong cigarettes in the shop and had a shouting match with someone else, and I took it out on her. We broke up again, for the final time. I got too confident, when she tried to get into contact a week later I told her no. When it was my turn to chase, it was too late. I absolutely ripped into her and that was it, she hated me, I imagine she still does. I was distraught. I got drunk every night, and met someone else. I fucked her over just as badly as my ex did to me, then she hated me too. Still does. Then I met someone new, a girl I cheated with whilst seeing the second girl and things have been great, but I still cheat, this time I do feel bad about it though.

I hope I'm not hijacking your thread too much, I don't believe our circumstances are too similar, it seems you really think a lot of this girl, but I'm trying to say that you do get over it, it isn't a gradual thing either. One day you will wake up and realise you're not together anymore, and it'll okay. Just keep getting through day by day without doing anything too stupid.

see you next week, OP! :)

Text/call her in a week or two. Ask her if she wants to get back together. She'll probably say no but it's worth a shot. Do NOT contact her unless you've given her that time to cool off.

Other than that, it seems like it's over boyo, start moving on. The advice for getting over a relationship has been the same for a long time, really nothing new I can say there. Countless articles about it online