Worth getting pregnant?

So this girl wants me to get her pregnant so she can raise our kid herself. Is she even attractive to you guys? She just is doing this because she thinks I’m good looking. She wants to shoot my semen in her with vaginal syringe. Opinions on me doing this. Also I’m 19 she’s 21. We aren’t in a relationship or trying to be.

Attached: 7414E884-14CD-4FAD-802B-F8F7364DC436.jpg (281x500, 28K)

Wow you're really cool user, congrats on being born handsome.

Happy now?

Are you fucking stupid OP?

>so she can raise our kid herself.
She'll get you for child support.
>She just is doing this because she thinks I’m good looking.
That is the most retarded thing I've ever heard.
>vaginal syringe
Doesn't change the fact that you'll be paying for the baby. At least get a DNA test if you're stupid enough to go for this. You don't know how many other guys she'll probably get on the hook. Do you even know her in real life, or is this some kind of online scam?
>Also I’m 19 she’s 21.
Are you fucking insane? You are way too young to be siring children.
>We aren’t in a relationship or trying to be.
Great, so you'll be paying for the kid while reaping none of the benefits of having sired it.

I swear to god, this has all the hallmarks of being a troll thread.

Dead serious no troll she wants me to literally get her preg and that’s it. I guess if she signs a an agreement beforehand it shouldn’t be an issue correct?

That’s subjective, I’m wondering is doing this a thing? Giving her my nut cause she wants a child?

>I guess if she signs a an agreement beforehand it shouldn’t be an issue correct?
Incorrect. Support is for the child, not the mother, and as a result the court will award support even though the mother made representations or even signed a purported settlement agreement claiming that she would not seek child support (particularly when she wasn't provided with any money in the purported settlement with which to support the child).

And even if she could contract away her child's rights, you can't have a contract with respect to someone who doesn't even exist yet.

In other words, any "agreement" would be voidable if not void, and she could, and absolutely will, seek support from you. Even if she "doesn't want to" right now. She'll get in trouble in a week, or six months, either during the pregnancy or after the child is born, and then her tune will change.

>I’m wondering is doing this a thing? Giving her my nut cause she wants a child?
Yes it's a thing. It's a very stupid thing that will get you on the hook for child support for 18 years. She might not even be intending to do it, but she will when the money gets tight.

You cannot give up your parental obligations by contract or agreement. A court has to terminate your parental obligations, and they will really only do that if there is another person standing by who is adopting the child.

Thank you for a real answer it’s very much appreciated.

Not a problem. Don't fuck around with shit involving marriage or child support, it's more full of landmines than you can possibly imagine, and no amount of gaming the system you think you're smart enough to do will ever work.

If you want to pass on your seed, go find a wife and raise children. Don't get suckered into some stupid arrangement like this by a girl who's just barely an adult herself.

How bored do you have to be to post bait threads on Jow Forums

Why is this board such irredeemable garbage

This post is fucking stupid.

Lol, do you want to owe her 800 a month for 18 years?

Thats $172,000. Bro.

Clearly not joking

Don't sperm banks have a bunch of contracts that you can go thought to avoid stuff like this?
I've donated a bunch of times and haven't gotten sued yet.
Perhaps he could go thorough one of those?

The sad truth is that i think you’re overestimating bait threads. I feel they make up less than 5% of our threads.

Adv is where all other boards turn to to get some honest opinions on shit they cant ask anyone else. Even ive asked some really fucked up things.

Does the quality of questions upset you?

I seem to recall there was some litigation a couple decades ago concerning sperm donor paternity and child support. There probably has been legislative changes in the meantime, but the touchstone is going to be whether the father can be identified without somehow getting the sperm bank's records.

Sperm banks don't work as "shells" for these kinds of transactions anyway.

Honestly dude, the only way I'd do it is if the woman had a spouse who was okay with it, and who would be on the hook as the father, and even then I'd need significant paperwork for my own protection. Like that as soon as the child was born I'd file suit to terminate any parental responsibilities I might have; this is kind of what they do with arranged adoptions. And it only works when there are TWO parents on the other end.

This is not bait I am very seriously about to get someone pregnant and have questions. People like you ruin the board.

@ the other guy saying it’s bait. It’s not.

This pretty much
Fuck you and your non problems OP

land of the free?

kek

here you can make chicks pregnant all you want nobody gives a fuck im not paying a single dollar if I dont recognize the child as my own legally as long as the sex happened legally theres nothing they can do

fucking Americans are retarded with their fucking Abortion shit and pregnancy shit why the fuck is your life over once you make a girl pregnant haha that fucking blows dude imagine living in such a fucking goddamn shithole where getting a girl pregnant could ruin your life

Man it feels good to be European where abortion is normal and 16 year old girls take "the pill" and people use condoms because they arent fucking retarded and learn to use condoms in school

Attached: Murrrica.jpg (584x602, 38K)

okay sorry didnt wanna spark a europe vs america discussion but its so annoying to see the child support shit like what the fuck how is that even a thing

if the girl decides to keep it while the guy doesnt want to it is her fucking problem in civilized countries

anyway im out cya

Don't do it

We know... its not something we can change. Im far more afraid if getting a girl pregnant than gettig a cancer diagnosis. Not even joking a single bit.

Is that... is that what its really like elsewhere? Here in the US we openly discuss how women are trying to trap us with a child.

Get this... are you ready for some GOLD.

My friend went to Columbia not long ago, got some random dirt shack girl pregnant and now he flies there often and gives her all of his money. My point is how ingrained it is in our culture.

Pic related.

Attached: FABD0D22-78C5-4AC8-A60B-0FD53CA854EF.jpg (640x701, 76K)

its obviously a trap, enjoy your child support payments for 18 years

This is fucking hilarious. I'm sure she has the mental clarity at 21 to know she wants a cribshit and raise it as a SINGLE FUCKING MOTHER. Kids raised by single mothers are much more likely to have mental disorders and commit crime. God I hope this is a joke.

Attached: yikMpeBiE.png (3525x4343, 79K)

Don't do it. It's some what common that people that donate sperm end up having to pay child support even though they are suppose to be anonymously protected. And why do you keep saying "we" and "our" when you're "meant" to be completely excluded from the situation "your child" from the start?

Also the data is in, you might want to inform her AND yourself that single mother house holds produce on an extremely broad scale WORSE CHILDREN.

Honestly this. People under 25 should be put on long-term birth control and require a license to have it discontinued.

She can come after you any time for money. And she's 21. No matter how much she says she won't, no matter how sincere she is, even, doesn't mean she won't. Bad idea.

Well if you want the kid and are married and then seperated its obvious you should also take care for 50% of the kid.

But however if you knock some stupid bitch up and she wants to keep the kid eventhough she's young and stupid and doesnt even have a source of income its fucking retarded to even have that kid cause it will turn out like shit so then you simply dont recognize it as your own

>then you simply dont recognize it as your own
Kek, what a meme.
>Uhh I don't recognize the kid
>Girl sues, demands DNA testing
>Gets DNA testing, kid confirmed yours
>You pay.

Hells yeah dude pregnant chicks are hot and this chicks hot, and they turn into freaks when they're pregnant google it. And she's probably gonna want to fuck you when she's preggers. As long as she's financially set up and you know she's not some crazy bitch trying to trap you id do it

i smell a trap. you gonna be paying for the next 18 years one way or another...

She’s has this tempting figure and I’ve been literally telling her to wait as she sits on my lap with that Latino booty

>21 years old
>wants to be a single mother
let someone else support her retardation

>>>so she can raise our kid herself.
>>She'll get you for child support.
Check your laws.
>>>She just is doing this because she thinks I’m good looking.
>>That is the most retarded thing I've ever heard.
Go for it.
>>>vaginal syringe
>>Doesn't change the fact that you'll be paying for the baby. At least get a DNA test if you're stupid enough to go for this. You don't know how many other guys she'll probably get on the hook. Do you even know her in real life, or is this some kind of online scam?
Check your laws.
>>>Also I’m 19 she’s 21.
>>Are you fucking insane? You are way too young to be siring children.
I fathered kids when I was 16, what is your point?
>>>We aren’t in a relationship or trying to be.
>>Great, so you'll be paying for the kid while reaping none of the benefits of having sired it.
Could be a great night without penalties.

>>I swear to god, this has all the hallmarks of being a troll thread.
True.
But check with your laws.
I have multiple kids with different mothers and pay not a single penny.
Why? Because I checked my laws and got a few one night stand to sign a waiver/contract.
I am dutch. We have 'sperm donor' laws.

Send your cousin who looks like you.

Don't fucking do it, my dad did that with a friend years ago and now I have a sister I'll never really meet.

Have fun on tinder and hope you don't meet her. :P

In America yes, that was the entire point

100% retarded, both if you. Also you must be blind if you'd want to reproduce with that fat thing

If it's a trap, how can he get pregnant?

You will be paying for the kid regardless OP, you just might not get to see it much.
If you're paying for a kid that you don't live with or see, it will be a tough conversation with a future SO when you explain that not only are you not keeping all that you earn, but that you have a kid that you have sweet fuck all to do with.
Nobody will want to date a deadbeat dad.

Lol define fat

We got a full body shot of her? Need to gather more information first. Lot of girls I'd cum inside... but only a few

get the fuck out of here, ugly