I matched with this girl on tinder a few months ago. We chatted, I asked her out, she said she'd love to...

I matched with this girl on tinder a few months ago. We chatted, I asked her out, she said she'd love to. Then she stopped responding. I assumed she was letting me down easy, but just now I matched with her on another app, bumble. What's her angle? Should I try asking her out again, or do you reckon she's just looking for ego strokes and validation?

Attached: IMG_9091.png (400x250, 47K)

Probably just looking for validation, but it might be worth a shot. Hit her with that "ain't you that girl from Tinder?" and see where it goes

See where it goes

see where it goes ya ya see where it goes

See where it goes
This lean got me geekin from my head to my toes
I took her to my place and she started taking off all of her clothes
Ya, bitch she knows
Ya bitch she knows
That when a real nigga come thru and he wanna pipe you that you bring all your hoes
Sippin on lean
Bust in her spleen
When them nigga got problems let's go head and solve it and you'll see what I mean

God, your whole post is so full of fail.
>We chatted, I asked her out, she said she'd love to.
You didn't ask her out, you suggested you do something together. When you ask a girl out, you get a date. You make plans to meet up, say, at noon on Friday for coffee. Then you actually meet up. That's where you failed because you didn't fucking make the date.
>Then she stopped responding. I assumed she was letting me down easy
Tinder is a minefield for women. They get so many fucking matches blowing up their inboxes that they can't keep track of everyone. They forget about you very easily. It's nothing personal, you just got lost in the shuffle. Many girls just give up and delete the app.
>just now I matched with her on another app, bumble. What's her angle?
She thought you looked interesting and matched you. She probably doesn't remember you.

Gentlemen, the overwhelming majority of women are not that fucking predatory and exploitative. Most of the time it's the guy who has no fucking game and psyches himself out over shit like asking "What's her angle?" She fucking matched you fool. She thinks you're interesting and would like to talk to you.

>You make plans to meet up, say, at noon on Friday for coffee.
For brevity I didn't mention the details, but I did do this. I suggested we meet for coffee on a Tuesday, she asked where, I gave her an address and time and that's when she stopped responding.

Those are important details kimosabe.

In any event, same principle applies. You're psyching yourself out with this "What's her angle?" shit. Grow a pair and chat with her. It's free. And chat with other girls. If she ghosts you again, and she very well may, then it's not such a loss.

Seems like just validation for me but give it a shot why not

This guy
Is wrong by the way, she definitely remembers you. If you want to see her squirm a bit ask why she ghosted too.

>she definitely remembers you.
False. Girls get hundreds of matches. They can swipe right on literally every pic and get a match 99 times out of 100. OP was not memorable and very likely got forgotten while she was chatting with someone else. Maybe she'll think he's familiar but she probably doesn't remember him.

1. People don't forget faces that easily, especially women and especially if you are interested in them (which she should because she matched him)
2. You especially don't forget people you've talked to for long enough that you schedule a date. Stop white knighting

You are not a woman and have never used a dating app successfully. Your opinion is worthless.

I am however a man who works in a human resources department and sees close to a hundred different faces a week and I remember every one of them when I see them again
But I forgot this is adv where women can do no wrong. I'm sure she just gets 5 billion matches per second and poor girl just can't keep up with all these people

Stop wasting your time. She closed the door and you’re a fool to pursue this further.

The why doesnt mean shit in these situations.

>who works in a human resources department
Ahahahahahahahahaahahahah what the fuck lad, why would you even brag about that?

You have no fucking idea what you're talking about. You are actually a piece of shit.

t. guy who literally admits his opinion is worthless

Lmao this is beyond pathetic

>gets told by two different people in the span of 5 seconds
>everyone else is pathetic

>works in HR
Want a cookie?
>sees close to 100 faces a week
And this is relevant to an online dating app how?
>women can do no wrong
You're retarded
>she just gets 5 billion matches per second blah blah blah
No, but she gets more matches than men, who then inundate her with messages, generating notifications, etc. You haven't seen a girl try to manage this shit before, it's fucking hilarious. They chat with a guy, a lull occurs, they try to chat with someone else, a lull occurs, they try to get another one... it's literally not possible for them to keep all these conversations going at the same time. It's at least as bad as trying to get to know a girl by messaging her on Facebook.

Hey asshat, hows it feel to have less class than the homeless guy sucking dick for liquor?

There’s a reason everyone fucking hates you.

No I got """""told""""" by two white knights who apparently are unable to understand a basic analogy. But logic can be forfeited when you're up to the Noble task of defending women online.

I'll give you a last you to explain my analogy since you're clearly too much of a mongoloid to get it.

I see a shit ton of different people day to day because of my job. A bunch of them I don't even talk to, and most of them I just exchange pleasantries and chat for a few minutes.

I can recall every one of these people if I see their faces again.
You're telling me some random girl on tinder gets more matches than people come to a fucking multinational company looking for a job. And that after chatting with one of these people and convening on a date she actually forgot about him.

She didn't, she ghosted because she didn't want the date, then saw him again and most likely wants another attempt and/or validation.

Refer to the above post since you're clearly retarded and can't see past the women are perfect and can do no wrong effect.

My God this board is a dumpster.
Here op I'll summarize every advice this board can give you

>Women good men bad go to gym it's your fault

When you're making as much as I do it does feel pretty good. How's the wageslaving going? Filled any good Excel sheets lately?

Wow, you are unreasonably mad. Did someone forget who you were at work today?

>working in human resources
I am laughing so fucking hard at you right now.

>it's a misogynist derails the online dating thread episode

Id love to see how you do on dates when they ask what you do for a living.
Can we just start calling you the cringe king?

I once worked in this resort town at a fancy hotel, HR was known as the ice palace. I dont envy your money at all.

Attached: A1205F33-3C87-4959-ABE4-080D3DEAAF10.jpg (275x183, 29K)

Yeah, believe me, that poster gets no fucking pussy at all.

Damn it feels good to be a lawyer though. I can be a total scrub and I still get women chasing me.

Imagine trying to derail a thread with your misogynist humblebrag only to get laughed at by everyone else in the thread

I really think the HRanon is getting ready to hang himself right now. I feel a little sorry for him, but goddamn he's trash.

Found a picture of HRanon. Doesnt he look happy?

HR is hated because they have 0 redeeming qualities. They are worse than bad apple cops.

Attached: B6323E2E-9366-4060-BF7F-B125D3DC342A.jpg (2448x3264, 2.04M)

>rolled up sleeves
>rumpled, unironed shirt
>COLLAR BUTTONS UNDONE (HOLY FUCK NEVER DO THIS)
>khakis have an unnaturally stiff crease, probably got it at Jos Bank and paid the extra $5 for the permanent crease they make by using glue
>ID card on belt
>digital wristwatch

I mean, at least it's actually a Polo Ralph Lauren shirt instead of a U.S. Polo Assn. knock-off. But that does not make up for the hideousness of this workplace outfit. And I'm not even getting upset about the fact that he has no necktie, not even a casual one.

HRanon got completely and totally blown the fuck out.

Lol, I had a good laugh.

But it makes me wonder, is HRanon a regular here, does he give out advice often? Have we driven him deeper to the point where he will never mention his career here again and we will still be getting terrible advice from him? Have we just poisoned ourselves for the sake of a good chuckle?

Attached: D149F45C-3544-478C-9E37-F7C1A9877B6F.png (493x510, 418K)

I dunno, this is the first time I've seen him, and I'm usually pretty familiar with the regulars.

Calling out cancerous poosonalities on their shit is something that has to happen more often here. People like Upstate NY user (see ) have run rampant over this board for too long.