Makes me depressed

Is it possible to find a guy that only has eyes for me? :(

Attached: images-of-cute-girls-sad-and-lonely-in-love-thouhts.jpg (1125x798, 484K)

No, but you can be the best option

Yes If you lose your virginity to him.

Sure, why not?

Well, is it possible to find a girl that only has eyes for me (if I have a small dick)?

Yes. But will you only have eyes for him?

I'm your man, gimme your phone number....
Ok, i'm joking.

If you're looking for Chad-likes, nope.
They get attention from women constantly, you're just a hole like any other to them.

oh god what a laugh. I tried that route and the insecure piece of shit kept berating me for kissing a guy when I was 14, even calling me a slut a few times.

nope, curiosity will finally get the better of her

Definitely, can you say the same though?

Cheating is the only unforgivable sin in a relationship to me, I've had it happen to me often enough to know how fucking soul destroying it is and I'd never wish that on anyone. Once the trust is gone, that's it. Game over. You're not happy in the relationship? End it. You were drunk? Doesn't even remotely qualify as an excuse.

Nobody will only have eyes for you. I love my boyfriend deeply and would never cheat but still find others attractive, and he does too. It's when you act on urges that you're fucked up. Also if you're often thinking of others there's probably a problem but you can't expect anyone not to have the odd wandering thought because they found someone sexy.

No, all men are pricks

Girls will always be second place to my little sister, sorry.

>when I was 14

what kind of bs is this ?
losing your virinity at that age to him, doesnt mean anything since youre KIDS and know nothing about life.

Thats as if youd say i gave my right arm to a tiger and the fucker wasnt happy about it, he kept eating the arms of other woman too.

What kind of BS.

I would marry a girl and live my life with her.

I didn't lose my virginity at 14. I kissed one guy and made the mistake of admitting it to the guy I finally did lose my virginity to. My point is he didn't appreciate anything, even my virginity since to most guys if you as much as kissed someone before you are a slut.

Oh ,sorry didnt read it well enough i guess.

Yeah, then the guy was just being dumb/inexperienced. I dont want to defend him, but i was dumb myself oftentimes (in another way, i kept a girl kinda in the "friendzone" or didnt take opportunities).

The point is, people learn and life is not nice to you at times. But Yes, I think there are these guys you are asking about and I like to imagine that i could be someone like that if i had the opportunity(right girl and not a shitty life like i have today).

Maybe you would, but most people are scum and op should have more realistic expectations of the average person.

you're probably not telling the whole story on that
but anyways
kissing the dude at 14 probably didn't factor at you guys breaking up, little arguments get big only when you have no chemistry as a couple

althought i dont exactly know what you mean by "only has eyes for me" now that i think about it.

I mean its like, if i decided to life my life with a girl, I live the marriage honestly and put effort into the relationship. When the marriage really doesnt work out, maybe in the WORST case scenario you need to break up.

thats kinda my philosophy.

entirely wrong.

I did like the guy I kissed at 14, crush liked, but it went no further though he did try and I wouldn't budge so that was over.

I did have chemistry with my bf and stayed together and I finally felt close enough to give him my virginity which I see as a BIG thing. He was sweet and nice until we had sex then it was like a switch flipped and he got all jealous and possessive and acted all crazy. Like sometimes everything would be going great, like the old him before sex and then he'd start the interrogation about the guy I kissed again or about some guy he saw looked at me and I had the misfortune to be looking in the same direction. I was a princess slut according to him.

yes

My gf says this. Why do you want this? It would be way too much pressure for me if I knew a girl only has and forever will only be attracted to me. Love isn’t a fantasy, it’s something you work at.

>The state of all those insecure losers who obsess over their virgin brides

Attached: 1518666338550.jpg (560x431, 101K)

What an ugly dog.
Wouldnt eat that shit in 100 yrs

One thing I know now is if they get worked up over virginity they are crazy inside and crazy comes out and its directed at me. My vagina was untouched and yet that wasn't enough for him.

>My vagina was untouched and yet that wasn't enough for him.

kek
That literally is not enough for anyone. Do you define yourself only by your virginity ?
If a girl takes my virginity, should i act like i deserve to be with her all my life ?

Your sentence doesnt make sence.

>get worked up over virginity
sorry what does that mean ?

>he'd start the interrogation about the guy I kissed again or about some guy he saw looked at me and I had the misfortune to be looking in the same direction.
You keep adding details. What else aren't you saying?

You just find me baby.

>images of cute grills sad

which kind of LARP is this ?
never seen it before.

Dude there's a whole card game based on pictures of sad/creepy kids , been around for a while

>>Is it possible to find a guy that only has eyes for me? :(
As my grandmother said. "I don't care where he gets hungry, as long as he comes home for supper".

>virginity and losing it with your SO is bad because I know a guy who is an asshole and I was too dumb to realize

Aha cool story.

The real problem is she defines herself by her vag like all women do it.

>like all women do it.
reallly ?
interesting.

Not if you understand biology. You may think it is possible if you are ignorant of science and believe in fairytale stories.
Males have low parental investment and want to spread their genes around. it is advantageous to them to want to sleep around. Females have lots of time and energy tied up in reproduction, so they want status or a providing male or males, less incentive to be sleeping around in general.

Now, it is possible due to cultural programing to get loyal and reliable guys with the right girls, but guys will always look. Lizard brain can't help it.

It's impossible to only be attracted to one person. Everyone is attracted to anyone they find attractive, by definition.
But there are tonnes of guys who will to subvert their attraction beyond simple infatuation for the sake of maintaining a meaningful, stable relationship. In this sense it's totally possible and happens all the time.

whatever, you're like my ex bf and already decided, so go ahead and call me a slut.

I see that you try to pick and manipulate just like he did but I've seen it all. One time he was sobbing so I inquire and he chokes out that he cannot stop thinking I wanted someone else and the kiss is killing him. So I try to sooth him and then she starts to insist I confess to more, its ok, but I couldn't confess to what I didn't do so the tears dry up quick and he's mad and telling me how much I want the guy from 8th grade, years before I even met my ex. I only KISSED the guy and only ONE guy.

>she defines herself by her vag like all women do it
No I don't, its guys like you that define women by what they have with their vagina. THEIR VAGINA, not yours.

interesting capitalisation - what do you mean by this?

>what they have with their vagina
What can you have with your vagina ?
like, for supper ?
i dont know im not a native speaker but your phrasing sounds off to me.

Are you a native speaker ?

Also you never answered my question.
>sorry what does that mean ?

Your ex sounds like a whiny bitch

Good riddance op. This is coming from a virgin guy too

I will give you the advice others have given me: work on yourself.

Love yourself to the point where you don't need anyone, THEN when you vibe with someone, go for it.

Don't let anyone convince you that having sex is bad. When you meet that special someone, be sure to fuck him HARD

Attached: EKTAR April 2018 (1 of 1).jpg (1544x1024, 1.12M)

low quality bait but i'll bite i have nothing better to do

>Jow Forums
>Jow Forumsforeveralone
>Jow Forumsforeveralonedating
>Jow Forumsincelswithouthate

Funny because when I only looked at this girl, she didn't like me very much. As soon as I started talking and flirting with other girls in front of her, I suddenly became re-evaluated.

Yes, although statistically it's extremely unlikely. Even more so if you don't wait.
>whore yourself out
>get confused that men see you as a whore
kek
>inb4justoneguy
Not the point, you thought that sex = commitment, when it emphatically doesn't. This is why you wait for the ideal of marriage, and not to sate a guy's ego. Because guess what, if he's entitled enough to demand your virginity without any work on his part (waiting until marriage), he's not going to be satisfied with your virginity. I feel somewhat sorry for you, given how society pushes this idiocy, but your resentful attitude leaves much to be desired, if only because you now seem to steer others to the same ruin.
This. 40% of (American) adults ADMIT to cheating on partner. Right off the bat, that's almost half the population which deserves eternal hellfire.

Gas urself

>Is it possible to find a guy that only has eyes for me
Sure, but you'll never find a guy who loves you so much that he'll cure the incredible emptiness you feel. No guy will ever satisfy you so much that self-loathing, self-doubt and fear of abandonment will disappear. You'll only lay those fears on him. He may stick around and shoulder the burden for awhile but eventually he will grow resentful and leave. Get some therapy. The loyalty and peace you want is going to come from inside, not from someone else.

Seriously, toss yourself off of a cliff.

Not an argument.