/Alaska/

Why is god punishing Alaska? Is Alaska full of sin? Should we be concerned or did Alaska have it coming. I’m praying for Alaska right now, hope everyone is safe (if they didn’t deserve it).

Attached: 8D4958F3-CA9D-4499-B297-87A9FAB9E496.jpg (750x1009, 782K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rationalwiki.org/wiki/HAARP
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Alaska’s where the Jews test their new toys.
HAARP for example is stationed there. In fact, HAARP was active yesterday.

However, praying for the innocent is not out of the question.

do the Alaskans support the jew tricks? If so then they make god weak and we should not pray for them

>FORESHOCK
>FORESHOCK
>FORESHOCK

THE BIG ONE IS ABOUT TO HIT. SAY GOOD BYE TO ENTIRE EAST COAST.

I hope Jeff Piotrowski doesn't cover this event.

Attached: download (18).jpg (299x168, 6K)

God is punishing all Rethuglicans for your war crimes against innocent children.

actually believing in (((HAARP))), just read this debunking rationalwiki.org/wiki/HAARP

We're used to earthquakes up here you mong. No buildings collapsed. The east coast would have been fucked by this, I understand, but we're built for earthquakes the way Florida is built for hurricanes.

Alex Jones detected.

Attached: 1543260723006[1].jpg (435x419, 12K)

So don’t pray?

Yeah, because the Obama administration didn't drone strike the shit out of anyone, or literally hand a bunch of guns to Mexican cartels....

Don't pray for everyone to be alright, because everyone is. Pray that they'll fix the damn roads before the end of 2020.

Does Alaska have bad roads?

Alaskan here with updates
>the on ramp between international and minnesota with the picture isn't the only big deal; the one kitty corner to it is raised/on pillars and nearly split in half, much worse than other one
>power is out for kincaid and wasilla at the least
>cell service is getter better
>grocery stores are hilariously messy
>ive heard from several people the mirror lake bridge is broke/shut down (this is the only bridge between anchorage and wasilla, and therefore the lower 48)
>all school is cancelled, hospital is back in business
>dimond high school's roof has either partially collapsed or taken serious damage
feeling small aftershocks as i type this

Rational wiki.... Huwut

Its the state telling Dunleavy to fuck off.

>mirror lake bridge
Which bridge are you talking about? Knik? Eklutna? There are two bridges across both, are they all out?

cuck

Turn on KFQD

The roads can be as strong as you like, but a big enough earthquake will shit on them.

A couple other stations are rehosting their brodcast so everyone gets the same info.

This.
I think this is just the foreshock for the big kahuna to finally hit Commiefornia as one final blow in the Commiefornia depopulation agenda.
Hopefully it will trigger a volcanic eruption in Portland or Seattle while their at it.

Alaska has 5,000,000 earthquakes a day. Some are just larger than others

Attached: IMG_0416.jpg (2016x1512, 1.31M)

>one final blow in the commiefornia depopulation agenda
Big if true

I sure fucking hope not, it will just send even more people to earthquake quiescent Colorado. Fuck off we're full.

The one next to mirror lake near peters creek

That doesn't tell me shit. Unless it's between Mirror Lake and Thunderbird Falls then you can go around that one way or another.

I hope all the Alaska user's are fine.

Attached: 1642431685071.png (689x473, 97K)

Alaska is the most based state in the fucking country, in terms of its white populous. No god punishment, probably just the kiddy fuckers firing a warning shot with one of their array of geo engineering devices.

Go onto google earth and look at the road immediately next to mirror lake. Thats the bridge

You mean that overpass that you can go around?

Look at the roads "around it". A new road would have to go through the boyscouts and someones yard to bypass that bridge

>get off at offramp
>get back on at onramp
It's like you never drove an oversize truck

You know that rational wiki is gayer than a bag of HIV+ infested condoms right?

>god
Ancient comic book heroes control tectonic plates, totally makes sense.

Doesn't Old Glenn Highway go around?

>east
Turn off the proxy chinaman

Alaska's full of tweakers, drunk Inuits and Jews/chinks ripping off drunk, coked out, whoring fisherman.

The Old Glenn goes from Eagle River to Mirror Lake, so any damage on the freeway south of Mirror Lake can be bypassed by way of the Old Glenn, yes. The only single point of failure is across the Flats, because you can always go through the Butte to get across the Knik

>whoring fisherman.
I shot a fish once.

Attached: DSCF8390.jpg (2048x1536, 791K)

>I’m praying for Alaska right now
Why don’t you do something useful instead of sucking off the cosmic kike, user?

Attached: F843B01B-AE9D-4F36-BD1C-FBC6F6E8CC62.jpg (1024x938, 100K)