Younger women with older married men

how many women here have had relationships with older married guys in their youth? I'm talking about you were 18 and he was 26 or older and already established. Did it mess you up emotionally for life and make future relationships hard, or do you look back on your brief star-crossed love affair with nostalgia and wish you could have been together.

Attached: sihanna.jpg (634x530, 59K)

Not advice

clearly it is, a woman with this experience can say yes i did and whether it was worth it or not. Did you really need to see "was it worth it" at the end of the post to determine whether it was a advice question? How about it being posted on the advice board? You fucking idiot.

>wish you could have been together
I still do and see him occasionally and my heart still skips a beat.

what was your age difference? Was he married? Are you angry about it or have regrets? Tell your story.

fag

ITT: some dude that sends massive warning signals and red flags to every grown woman he encounters tries to rationalize taking advantage of a younger girl's naivety and inexperience to get laid instead of reflecting on himself and trying to be a better person. (the punchline is that he thinks it's not obvious.)

He is twice my age and separated from his wife at the time and I was/am hopelessly in love. He had a problem with our age difference but not me.

The first time I saw him I got goosebumps all over and didn't know what was happening. I did everything I could to be around him, alone if possible but he never said or did anything. When I found out he separated I broke up with my bf and wrote him a letter pleading my case and begging him to have one dinner. He agreed but not wanting to be seen drove to an adjacent town. We made LOVE that night. Every guy before him or since him has never made LOVE to me, its just sex to get over quickly.

Fucked me up long time, left me with huge trust issues and a broken heart.
I'm older now and over it, but it was hard to deal with it for a while.

Every 26 yo guy that hit on me when I was 18 was an insecure boy that didn't want to grow up

Biggest red flag in women

as you can see, OP, it really fucked her up emotionally. she's describing herself as crazy and unstable, and used to date a man while wanting another.
don't do it. don't be like her.

But what's that really mean? The only difference between conversations between teenagers and people in their late 20s is more alcohol. It's all the same, don't pretend otherwise.

What are you talking about? I was dating my bf, met this man but nothing happened. When I discovered he separated from his wife I broke up before declaring myself. This is not crazy and unstable and refuse to consider being in love fucked up emotionally.

What has happened to you that you can say something like this?

It means the 26 yo guy doesn't want to grow up and be responsible nor be emotionally mature enough to deal with a woman his own age and continues to deal with HS girls.

But you're not actually saying anything. On a surface level that sentence is pretty cool. But mature enough to deal with a woman his own age?
>The only difference between conversations between teenagers and people in their late 20s is more alcohol. It's all the same, don't pretend otherwise.
I've dealt with 26 year olds who fucking ruin camping trips because she couldn't handle the subject of our exes, and I've dealt with 19 year olds who laugh off talking about their traumas; then a 25 year old couple who got into a physical fucking fight in the middle of the night in our hotel. It's all the same. Don't be pretentious. You've seen these, too.

you literally broke up with your bf as soon as you saw your daddy was lonely. you made yourself a doormat, showing this older man how you'd been his all along, how you don't value your boyfriend one bit
you honestly look at yourself and think these attitudes are ok? How'd you feel if your boyfriend broke up with you for another girl, as soon as he noticed she was alone? it's fucking ridiculous, and awful.
you're disgusting

Hell no, never. And I don't date guys more than 5 years older. I get creeped out when older guys hit on me. And I find cheating abhorrent, I was cheated on before and wouldn't impose that on someone else. 28 now

Actually there's a her big difference. A lot of important structures in your brain, including those involving personality, don't finish developing until your mid 20s. The teenagers talking are working with under developed brains that don't have the same cognitive capacity as the late 20s adults. It's extremely different. This is why sane adults tend to not hang out with people younger than mid 20s, the underdeveloped brain is obvious and annoying to them. This is also why old mentally fucked up creepers like to date young, they don't have the cognitive capacity to know better and make easy targets

I don't think 26 is all that established. A lot of guys will be at the beginning of their careers, wont totally own their house or have a garden, or be set up with a car and family, wont have a routine for holidays abroad. In your 20s it's just a case of getting a quick base camp down before establishing the rest.

The difference between 25 and 16 is much like the difference between 16 and 12. You are way past the previous stuff and have a totally different set of priorities and generally more life experience. Of course some people are still immature and those people might struggle with basic relationship skills for the rest of their lives.

These days there is no established age. This generation is fucked.

I dated a 29 year old when I was 19 and although it hasn't had any long term effect on me (no issues) , it was not something I would recommend to anybody.

I don't think it was a natural compatibility issue, as we had a lot in common. I think it was more than this almost 30 year old had a lot in common with a 19 year old. He was a, man child which in turn stunted my development. Had I been with someone my own age I would have quickly realised that I wanted someone more mature, but him being 29 gave me the false impression that this was what being an adult was like.

Thinking back on it, I'm embarrassed. I don't consider it a significant relationship (despite being in it for around 3 years) and I honestly wish I'd never bothered. I know other people who have dated several years their senior and almost all of them have the same story.

It may have been me being an immature young girl, but he was predatory and manipulative in the most vile way, which again is something I see often in older men searching for younger girls.

>We made LOVE that night.
No you didn't, as evidenced by the fact that he's not interested in anything with you now.

Those who are a bit lax and need hand holding are forgotten about, and those who always wanted to be self determined are living the dream. It's a world where if you want to teach yourself investment banking you can, but if you want to sweep the butchers floor nobody cares.

Judging from what you wrote you have long lasting issues due to your 'relationship' with an older male.

>Actually there's a her big difference
Yes. The frontal lobe specifically stops making new connections around 25.
>rest of post
You misunderstand. I wasn't talking about biology. I was talking only about conversations. It's right in my post, guy. There is no difference between the conversations of teens and adults, except alcohol, and MAYBE bullshit about work and
>ohh man my taxes
Don't be dumb about this.
>the underdeveloped brain is obvious and annoying to them
It's no more annoying than hearing my cousins talk about their microbrewery that they're never getting off the ground, or an uncle constantly plodding on about how he used to be an MMA master. It's all the same shit.

>I think it was more than this almost 30 year old had a lot in common with a 19 year old
Television? Hiking? Food? Things universally liked by everyone so commonalities are an inevitability? What a strange thing you said, here.