Stinky dick

My gf won’t blow me, she says my dick smells like piss.

I wash it with soap before hand but it still stinks. Any tips?

Attached: 713A2CBB-EE1B-4FBE-A76A-6960411DA25E.jpg (2048x1152, 588K)

If she complains even after you wash it, she probably just isn't into it.
Have you tried, well, blowing her first? Truly dedicate yourself to her pleasure. Make her feel desired like nobody else has, chew on her cunt until she begs you to stop.
Doing a sixty-nine, which me and my ex used to call mutualism, also works wonders. From my experience they tend to be a lot more interested in your dick if they are getting oral pleasure.
Have you tried any of those? Could work wonders.
But if it does smell, well, I don't know. Perhaps use one of those intimacy hygiene soaps? Wash your head everytime you take a piss?

>If she complains even after you wash it, she probably just isn't into it.

Nah, it definitely stinks. I can smell it

penis and balls reek, yuck but the user that said it help if a girl is turned on is right but I need to be really going to go down.

in that case I don't know how to help you, but you should still definitely suck on her cunt until she begs you to stop
then go out for icecream without washing your face

Wash in all the creases and folds in the anogenital region. That's where most of the stink comes from. The whole area is like a massive armpit. And no that doesn't mean you should apply deodorant down there.

In all likelihood though, your gf just isn't into sucking cock and is making excuses. Girls do that shit constantly.

Drink more water, the less concentrated the better the smell, also don't pee before sex and clean yourself beforehand. Masturbation also helps to clean the urethra.

I'm a chick but i know if I wash my cunt with soap it makes it heaps worse. Just be thorough under your foreskin/head area with water

>Chew on her cunt
Why would you bite wtf

circumcised penis the only one I put my mouth on

i didn't mean literally, I just meant... passionately. Like when you're hungry.
You know. The usual.
God am I missing cunt

>know if I wash my cunt with soap it makes it heaps worse.

Well fuck, what do I do then

I’m uncut though

Any idea if it’s an infection?

>uncut

there's your problem. What's your diet?You should really go see a urologist

>diet

Mostly fish, red meat, salad and eggs

Nah .. not mutilated here. Can't smell anything myself, never had any complaints in that regard either

Use a detachable showerhead to clean yourself, soap fucks up the ph balance of the pussy. Also dicks arent susceptible to the same stuff pussy is, its actually really difficult for a guy to get a yeast ingestion etc, they're more closed off and less of a gaping wet hole

>I’m uncut though
that may be your problem. I gave a bj to one guy with an uncircumcised penis and never again. I don't like giving a bj but like I said they have to be circumcised

Lemon juice (both drink it regularly and washing your dick with it)

OH GOD okay full stop
My boyfriend is uncut and has the exact same diet as you. EAT MORE FRUIT. Grab some pineapple juice, wash your dick after every time you go to the restroom, make sure you was your ass and taint in the shower. If you want her to blow you go to the restroom, pull back your foreskin and clean.
I HATE the smell, when I can smell it. If he washes before anything it's fine, if his diet is more than eggs, steak and dairy then it's usually bearable, if I tell him to wash his dick he goes and washes it and it's fine to me. Just like, clean your dick and eat less food that makes cum taste rancid.

>fish
>red meat
>eggs
I'm glad your eating salad at least because all these foods make your junk/semen smell and taste nasty. Try to get some probiotic foods and fruits in there, you'll even notice a difference in your hair, skin and breath

THIS SO MUCH Like, are you particularly gassy too? Just like, there's a reason why it's recommended most of your calories come from carbs. Protein effects on muscle have diminishing returns too btw.
PINEAPPLE JUICE PLEASE

that feeling when you wont be sexual with someone who hasn't had their genitals mutiliated... classy.