London to lose €800bn to Frankfurt - Brexit

MY CITY WILL TAKE 800 BN EURO FROM BRITS

MUAHHAHAHAH

Best day of my life

fuck you uk

>theguardian.com/politics/2018/nov/29/london-to-lose-800bn-to-frankfurt-as-banks-prepare-for-brexit

Attached: unbenammt.png (864x842, 658K)

u will see zero from it maybe a tax increase enjoy we are fcked by our goverment if we want end the slavery we need to fight now before the light gets out

Oh no not the bankers...

Parasites in the pockets of the ruling class. I'm glad they are going.

>t. storage worker

All thats saying is that the Jews are going to scurry back to Germany. This is excellent news for Britain

ohnos, were losing bankers
to fucking frankfurt
>waves Auf Wiedersehen

Big if true.

Attached: 1543314205279.png (830x844, 152K)

it is 15- 20% of your gdp

I wonder how many stupid, low class people are lurking here

the frankfurt tale is as old as they come, it stems from the 1980s even.

Everybody outside the industry thought that by the euro growing to a size of america/USA with free borders and trade and money it made sense, Surely a euro is a euro is a euro.

But it wasn't that way, for example two Russian companies and a Russian oil driller will fly to the UK to dispute a contract, they each agree to accept the result in advance in the UK courts. A billionaire from america trying to deal in europe will do the same.

We provide a bridge because we speak english and corruption is controlled if not removed.

Attached: 123455667.jpg (733x1131, 125K)

Ich wette du bist Offenbacher du Huren!

You aint gonna see a penny, kiddo

Attached: 1493129773615.png (259x259, 96K)

>A billionaire from america trying to deal in europe will do the same.
are you seriously comparing russian courts to ones in western europe

you are left with no arguments, arent you? wow, we truly won

they're irredeemable parasitic cunts tho, -20% gdp to be rid of that plague? a small price to pay. You're welcome Hans, and no place better for them. Don't claim, you weren't warned tho

No finance firm is moving to Germany. Your laws, education and culture are trash for financial firms. Even with Brexit, moving from London to Germany is basically just throwing away money.

UKs arbitration laws are some of the most fair in the world and the best in the EU (UK rank 17th in the world, Germany rank 79th in the world).

UKs tax laws are some of the best in the world and allow for decent growth. (UK ranked like 4th in the world, Germany ranked around 30th in the world)

And the UK has one of the best education systems in the world and is constantly pumping out tons of young, talented people. (UK has two of the top 5 universities in the world for economic studies, the entire rest of the EU has one, I think it's the Netherlands that has it)

Also if financial firms are moving out of London, why did Deutsche Bank just invest something insane like half a billion into buying more office space in London?

The UK is the best country in the world to do financial services in and it's not because we're part of the EU. It's because of our laws, taxes and the fact that we're producing a constant stream of cheap talent that these firms can tap into. The EU has none of this, if it did businesses would have moves already.

When duestchbank collapses no one will invest in you.

>Gott strafe England.
Besser spät, als nie.

our gov will back it up, no worries

feel good to see brits on their knees, you need to obey our laws now boy

Just you

Meanwhile Frankfurt has crossed an important threshold and now has less than 50% germans living there.

Deutsche Bank is already trying to move to London before Brexit happens because they don't want to be locked out of London.

Seriously, anyone who thinks any financial firms will move from London to Germany just has to look at the failure that is Deutsche Bank to see that's just not going to happen (and indeed it isn't happening because the opposite is happening, everyone is clamouring to move to London before Brexit happens).

Einigkeit und Recht und Freiheit
Für das deutsche Vaterland!
Danach lasst uns alle streben
Brüderlich mit Herz und Hand!

Einigkeit und Recht und Freiheit
Sind des Glückes Unterpfand;
Blüh' im Glanze dieses Glückes,
Blühe, deutsches Vaterland!

Attached: untitled-design-281[1].jpg (729x425, 16K)

Kek at brits

Good, fuck this shitty country

as if they didnt facilitate the whole thing, tank the economy, retain assets, buy everything for dirt cheap, recover economy

Frankfurt just joined other shitholes such as Toronto in the 50% FOB population club. Have fun with that

wtf I want a People's Vote™ now.

>People's Vote™
pay denbts first Paddy. you wont need to be worryin bout no vote, not in your lifetime.

> stay in europe or apocalypse will ensue
please kys

>it is 15- 20% of your gdp
In exchange for your nation? Small price to pay

Denk nochmal Hans. Grossbritannien werden toll sein wieder.

I'd be happy to eat grass if it meant getting out of your shitty union, but we've heard this story many times before, and it was bullshit then and it's bullshit now. Bankers in London simply refuse to move to Frankfurt.

It's all going to house new refugees. Enjoy.

>Guardian

Attached: 11242351251.jpg (207x197, 13K)

(((Anglos))) are the jews of the white race. You as a potato nigger should know this more so than most.

Attached: EADDDC66-8416-40E6-818C-738512807FB3.jpg (680x458, 97K)

Frankfurt is already a dump, better add some more bankers and prostitutes. Maybe an actual British person will be seen living in London again by 2025.

You Germans never learn.
At least this time there won't be a Germany after the next war.
Seeya Fritz!

>we suck banker cock the most, so surely they will stay with us

DOUBT

I live in Frankfurt and this town is a joke overall. A nice to live in joke (don’t believe the idiots who complain about immigrants, apart from a few parts of the city, everyone is white). There is no way Frankfurt will get 800 billion... ot 8 billion or 8 euros from London.

Attached: D3478302-4638-44A5-B11C-2189695A323B.jpg (800x1200, 104K)

>makes retarded speculation about what his government will do in vain attempt to win internet argument
>uses a memeflag
i think we know what kind of fags use memeflags

Great EU flag cuck - perhaps the state is resettling you into an apartement in the Stalin Avenue in the EUDSSR district, so you can wank to merkels portrait and the internationale all day.

Attached: Karl-Marx-Allee, Frankfurt.jpg (1600x1066, 565K)

>78% under 3 years old non white

In Frankfurt? Fake news.

Just look into the official statistics, not the only city too, escpecially augsburg, nürnberg, münchen and the ruhr

>Best day of my life
lol sad

>My city
>meme flag
So proud of it you have to use that one ay, JIDF?

If youre from frankfurt show flag, i dont believe you, im from frankfurtstan. Op is a fag

Link? From what I read the idea thst 78% under 3yr olds are non-white is utter BS. Unless you call everyone from Serbs to Hungarians to Poles to Bavarians to Italians to French to Russians “non-white”.

Attached: 6AA2E53D-3189-41BD-B0BE-0A948E2FE840.jpg (1000x772, 618K)

Basically, they need another country where the rich politicians will take back handers to allow money laundering to go on unchecked.

Guys does it mean germany does it again?

believing that banks will just move to a place without a customer base

banks can't generate money by themselves, they need people to sign loans

who will sign the loans in frankfurt? why would people go to deal in german?

if they wanted to deal in german with germans why didn't they do it for decades?

Fuck *nglos

Attached: 12698EED-CB30-4834-9EA5-287EA25BE146.jpg (377x396, 79K)

London's financial industry has sucked the life out of the rest of the country. Good lulck krauts, you'll need it.

Good. The City of London is a cancerous boil on the UK that needs to be lanced.