Do You Like Yourself?

Why or Why Not?

Attached: IMG_2687.jpg (736x649, 82K)

I don't like myself, I love myself. I'm the most important and best person in my world. Anything I want to do, I can do. The opinions and lives of others are of less or no importance compared to mine.

I know I should, and that when it comes down to it no one else’s opinion of me matters. However, I care way too much about other people, so anytime there’s a screw up, I take the blame (or feel guilty if I don’t take the blame). And if it is me who screws up, I get as close to suicidal as I think possible for myself. So to answer your question, no I do not, I think I’m a piece of shit, regardless of what others tell me, but I also know I can’t die or else I’d still be fucking someone over, so it’s a lose lose. Life is pain, who cares.

I'm alright

I literally hate everything about myself. I've resorted to Zen Buddhism in the hopes of abandoning any and all attachment of my ego and personality.

I really hate myself, I can't do a single thing right, I have no self esteem and I'm a horrible person to be around. I also hate my body but i can't change that if I wanted to.

I love my body. Sometimes I like to sit in front of the mirror and just masturbate to my own reflection.

For everyone here saying that they hate themsleves.

Change.

Pick yourself up, stop saying that you can't, and instead work towards becoming better. Little by little you can change. Become better than you are now. Become someone you want to be. Quit making bullshit excuses or saying "I don't know how". Fuck you.

Start small. Don't tell anyone. Instead work towards with only yourself as a motivator. You can and will change, and along the way, you will find the person you want to be.

Attached: image.jpg (2048x1536, 366K)

>I cant change that if I wanted to

Why?

I like myself physically, I barely get sick, I can't get fat no matter how much I eat, somewhat attractive and nice hair. But mentally I suppress things, isolate myself for some reason, and lie to myself to make me feel better, the truth can hurt me the most, this why I'm unwilling to see a therapist. So the answer is no.

I just wish I was better and more manly looking. Rest is pretty decent atm. Good health, stable family, stable friendships, cool hobbies, good workplace

What I don't like about myself is that I don't like myself.

I like myself more than other people. But I hate a majority of people though, so that's a low bar

Yes.

I'm fairly good looking and social, health isn't 'too' bad, well educated and live in a good country.

Often seems like I'm the only one on the board that's not depressed, has a gf, fairly good looking, got a fair bit of cash at a young age, has lots of friends and has a stable family. A true normie.

Honestly though, I realise I am truly blessed with this and I honestly feel bad for some people on this board dealing with things that I've got no experience in.

I love myself as much as one person can, but I genuinely do believe I am the only person alive, and that everything I experience is generated as I experience it. That this life is specifically crafted for me by God and I'm the only one truly here.

>erection problems at 28
>signed off work with depression
>hair thinning since I was 20
>shaved my hair a #2 yesterday, trimmed beard and forgot to put the guard back on and shaved a strip of hair on the back of my head by accident, feel like such a fucking idiot
>tried to feel better by doing it but ended up feeling worse
>pressure from gf to have kids but terrified as fuck to have sex

Not really OP, gf is out so about to order myself some Indian food

Mostly hate myself. Hate the fact that I'm stupid, I can't have anything I really want in life without being smarter. No good job, no influence/power, mostly poor, worse self control, simpler and less engaging conversations, incompetent, hard to get respect from other people, harder to remember things I try to study and learn, etc. I hate that I was born like this. I hate that terrible people I grew up with have it better because they were born with...more.

I used to have so much more hope for my future but now that I'm in my mid 20s I've learned that I'll never amount to much. Almost everything I've tried to strive for has been out of reach. There is nothing I can do to make myself smarter, I have no future and at this point just want to die.

Unironicly me user i know the feel

Holy shit user are you me?

>ok brain
>ok body
>ok physique
>ok visuals
>ok dick
>can achieve inner enjoyment and happiness
>not emotionally driven but feel emotions
but
>laziness and lack of discipline
>not good at anything particular or useful
>introvert, socially anxious, without friends
>can't talk to girls because can't talk to people and girls are people as well
>bad reaction on alcohol (which is kinda good because I don't drink that much anymore)
>sometimes suspect myself from paranoia
over yes, I like myself

>sometimes suspect myself from paranoia
lel

the circle never ends

Trust nobody, not even yourself

hate myself.

I hate the ridiculous body I have been given to carry myself around in. I try to keep fit and am relatively fit, but I'm short, balding young, have a small penis and my face isn't great.

and I'm stupid. my brain doesn't work, I forget things, I am failing at work and I have little self control or will power.

sad thing is when I was young I was apparently pretty special. I was a clever kid, physically strong and tall. then puberty came and the rest of the world left me behind..

I like myself

I'm nice and I go out of my way to help people who need it and I go to the park and pick up trash weekly

I'm good at drawing and I give great massages and always treat others the way I would want to be treated

I'm also really good at baking bread and I have nice teeth

Sometimes I get sad and self-depreciating, but I try to focus on the good stuff I can do and that helps me stay motivated to improve the stuff I'm not so great at.

This time last year I was a mess, I cried all the time and I hated myself. It was a lot of hard work but I've come a long way from being suicidal and antisocial.

Attached: 30530517_1998118310451177_2389.jpg (188x200, 35K)

i hate myself because i ruined my life but i still care about myself more than i do most other people because i'm one of the only people i can muster any kind of emotional connection with

I fucking hate myself.
I wish i had a problem, an excuse to be a failure but i am a totally average person.
Its my own fault completely im a demotivated piece of shit that doesnt want to put effort in anything cause he is sure he'll fail

No, I hate myself. And not in the "wauuugh nobody understands me" way, I downright hate myself because I know I'm an evil man. I care about others, and I want to help them; always did. What I want, is to, ultimately, have the chance to fix the world. Problem is, I hate people. I think humanity is rotten, vile, materialistic and selfish. They who can do it, do it, and those can't, wish they could. So, having this Savior/God Complex, leads me to hating groups of people I disagree with, or don't look like me. I hate blacks, asians, whatever. The very thought of racemixing disgusts me. I know the right thing is to want to help everyone by doing good deeds, but ultimately what I want is a police state, with a superficial freedom to keep the remaining population happy and under the illusion of choice, while the rest are cleansed. I dream about that everyday. I grind for that everyday.

And it downright disgusts me. I don't like feeling this way; but I do.The reason is that I'm insecure; about everything. I'm insecure about my body, my face, my cock, my brain, my family; everything. I sometimes fantasize about my family dying, being an orphan and starting over again. And so this self-hatred turns into some warped version of narcissism, because it's the only way I can keep myself from an heroing. The reason for that is because I'm good, but not perfect; and I always had the mentality that "if you're not perfect, you're worthless". Why can't I have an 8" cock instead of a 6"x6" one? Why can't I be 6'4"instead of 6'1"? Why can't I be a super-genius instead of just pretty smart? It's silly, but it's what I feel everyday. So this turns to hatred for others. And that turns into self-hatred. And that turns into a God Complex because it's the only way I can cope.

I'm trash, and deep down, I hope I never get any sort of power; at least enough to change things. Because if I do, I'm afraid of what I'll end up committing...

Attached: 006f06bfcbfae683c699bf42010fe869.png (296x548, 286K)

>normies
>on Jow Forums

Why do you come here if your life is all in order?

Almost what this user said except I believe is important to remember that we are a social animal and therefore the opinions of others should sometimes be of importance.

I think I'm morally a good person and I like how I can be really open to most people, I just wish I could read people better

You're so similar to me that I'll share the way I left this broken thinking system.

First of all don't take everything, including yourself, in an emotional way. Don't identify so heavily with yourself, take some distance. You are a soul imprisoned in a faulty body with a faulty brain like everyone else and this is normal.

Second, stick heavier to reality the way it is, not the way you perceive it. Understand that you are an almost powerless conscious being with very limited possibility to change anything around you. Accept your weakness.

This understanding should make you ready to stop jumping from one extreme to another - from will to save everyone to wipe them from this world. It will also stabilize the way you see yourself and your views on perfection and lack of it.

At least it did in my case.

No I don't like myself

But let's focus on the positives:
I can be very perseverant under heavy pressure, as if I'm on amphetamines but without the good feeling and just on pure willpower. Combine this with intelligence and a lot of insane shit is possible.
My looks are alright, could be a bit better but literally nothing I couldn't fix with effort so honestly got nothing to bitch about here. I'd say a 6,5/10 with potential to reach 7,5/10.
The only social thing I've ever been able to do without even thinking is helping people, I despise it when people just ignore people in genuine need of help so if I see someone who needs it, I help.

But overall I don't think very highly of myself, too much shit has happened that I regret and I don't like who've I become. I never learn of my stupid mistakes, I mentioned I can be perseverant, well usually I'm just too stubborn.

>Its my own fault completely im a demotivated piece of shit that doesnt want to put effort in anything cause he is sure he'll fail

Self talk is powerful. Learn about it.

>I'm trash, and deep down, I hope I never get any sort of power; at least enough to change things. Because if I do, I'm afraid of what I'll end up committing...

Out of everybody here, you're the scariest. You know why. You need to see a psychiatrist, for yourself and for the good of others.

I'm a good fella.

Thanks for trying user, but... I don't really want to change. I don't want to be like all the others; "live and let live bro"... I hate that. I'm watching Six Feet Under now, and the whole show is about morally bankrupt characters excusing their behaviour by saying "lol, nothing matters, life is short, fuck around if it makes you happy or do drugs or whatever". I despise people like that, and the truth of the matter is that almost everyone is like that. I don't want to go back to just... accepting, such a society. I'd rather rage at the world, and myself, and try to change something, even if I never achieve anything, than just... "accept", and live a life of self-indulgence. That's our problem these days; "me, me, me, it's all about fucking me", which takes multiple forms; not always the classic narcissistic one. Some even think they're being humanitarians by living that way.

In short, I'd rather be... what the hell I am, than change back to what I was. I won't have that; ever.
>Out of everybody here, you're the scariest.
Nah, I'm not a scary guy user. I'm not edgy in the slightest; I just know what I am. And no, I won't go to a therapist; these are my convictions, and I'd like to see whether I'll end up acting on them. I'd like to to see my true self at some point; whether this is what I am, or simply a phase born out of anger and resentment. But I strongly fear it's the former, because, going back, this behavior is just an evolution of my previous traits. It's not a 180, it's simply... the next step, so to speak.

It's not that scary at all, a lot of people on this site have some variation of that way of thinking, he's just one of the few to realise it.

You got it all wrong, pal. Seeing things as they are is not equal with passive accepting them and not caring. And definitely isn't what people do. Just look like they fill their online profiles on social media with their photos and thoughts, feeding their egoes. Or believe in information they are getting served in media since getting out of that safe shell would require effort and would end up with pain; they don't want neither of them.

Lack of approval for this world is good. You just chose a wrong path. Too emotional attitude backfires.

If seeing your true self comes at the expense of other people then you're better off not existing, honestly. The saddest/scariest part is that your hate for other people is a direct reflection of your hate you have for yourself. You complain about narcissism and self-indulgence and pointless suffering yet your ideals perfectly exemplify these qualities in your feeble attempts at characterizing your hatred as some kind of true personal nature. As someone who openly despises people of different races and expends such a vast amount of energy denigrating other people you have absolutely zero room to talk about moral bankruptcy. Either you're too deep in your delusion to see your hypocrisy or you've actually convinced yourself that your evil is somehow superior than everyone else's. You're a very troubled person. If this dysfunction of yours was limited to yourself I'd suggest you get help but because your fucked up justifications can only be satiated by the suffering of others I encourage you to do the world a gigantic favor and take a nap on some train tracks. People like you are actually the reason that the world is a shitty place.

I also acknowledge that you will ignore every bit I've said about the hypocrisy of your existence and only focus on the last part about killing yourself because focusing solely on the things that validate your hatred is how people like you maintain your delusions.

>As someone who openly despises people of different races
Confirmed brainlet who only reads CNN hit pieces on le alt right
We hate racemixing, not other races in themselves, and certainly not individuals who happen to be black, Asian, or what have you.
And see what you did here? You shit all over a misrepresented view of a guy and his values on the basis of its "moral bankruptcy" (I get the suspicion we've argued before), and then in the same breath tell him to kill himself.
Wow, what a surprise, different values clash. The difference is, his issue is that he handles his anger in a very unhealthy way. He's not wrong for thinking what he does. You, on the other hand, are. Accusing others of hypocrisy while being a caricature of it.

So far, overall yeah. I'm still trying to figure shit out but so far I think I'm alright. My problem is getting others to like me. People only like me for what I do, or can do for them and once they get it they drop me. Tired of it desu.

I do.
Because even if I'm happy or sad about anything at any time, I always remember I'm none of those moments or things I do.
I'm me and I'm above anything else. It's called being resilient.

Eh, whether it matters or not, whether the whole thing is insignificant compared to reality, doesn't make it any less important to me. I still live here, in this time, in this life, and if I try, I may, or may not, have some impact. I'd rather make that impact count, however minimal it is to the rest of creation.
Nope, you're right on the money. I don't consider myself "better"; like I said, I accept that my thoughts are vile. It's just that I've reached the conclusion that, the only thing that matters in this life, is to get your own way. That's all there is. You have to get what you want to be "happy". Others overindulge in materialistic bullshit, or go on "spiritual journeys" or other such shit, and ultimately refuse to change anything, instead choosing a hedonistic lifestyle that caters to them. The difference is that, what I want, is... more "unique". There's nothing to give me the moral high ground here; I'm a bastard. I know that; and I'm not denying it. But in the end, even if I were to do something like that, unlikely as it is, I'd end up hurting lots and lots of people, but creating a better world. Compared to all those mindless folks going about their daily lives, thinking they're being "good" and "kind" and "free", I'd at least change something.

But I don't disagree with you; I'm a hypocritical SOB. It's just that I have so much spite that I'm not going to an hero or let things slip out of my control. I'll do whatever's in my power to get what I want.

5'2" , could have been 5'4"
7.7 inches
Pretty face
Smooth voice
Very nice blue-green-yellow eyes

Cons:
No social experience.
I barely talk and I keep my volume low so you can never hear my voice.
Very boring, never read a book in my life
Immature and irresponsible, also lazy.
Negativistic
Redneck-ish and morbid sense of humour.
Cannot cheer up people.
Cannot entertain people or make them feel relaxed around me.

Despite being raised by an intellectual, I was born out of a dumb redneck manwhore that was designed to look somewhat attractive and nothing else.

>We hate racemixing, not other races in themselves, and certainly not individuals who happen to be black, Asian, or what have you.
I do though, kinda. I'd have no problem with them if they could just stay in their countries. If there was no risk of them fucking my descendants. But I now realize that that's not possible. See, when I was younger, i had the same thoughts; but I had a different plan. I wanted to fix Africa, make it a proper place, and send them all back. Now I realize I'd sacrifice myself, and by uplifting them, I'd raise the chances of them fucking my offspring, by turning them into actual humans instead of just animals. And I don't want that. I don't want black grandkids. I hate them user, I do; I'm not denying it. So faced with that dilemma, my only choice now is to wish for their extermination. I wouldn't want them to suffer, so I reckon a way to make them sterile would be the best thing, all things considered.

But make no mistake, I do hate them. Not because of the stats, or the science, or whatever; I hate them because... I do. The thought of my future daughter getting railed by some darkie makes me mad as hell. And that's all the justification I need.

Do you have the wisdom and intelligence and biochemical knowledge to become a paid mercenary or even one that does it for free? I need bastards who kill other bastards. Or rather everyone needs assholes who kill specific assholes.

I think I'm pretty cool. I love that I've embraced my "hurr lone wolf" perspective on things. Since I stopped trying to socialize with new faces/socializing with my old high school friends my life has been tons better. I picked up my hobbies one by one, started lifting, etc.

my favorite thing about Jow Forums's sticky is that "understand that things are the way they are now" quote. That helped me through a lot.

Attached: file.jpg (1031x1280, 104K)

thank you user my depression is cured now

I love myself, I hate others. I feel like a monster. I feel hunted on and watched. Recently my homicidal ideations have been bugging me. Denying the thought make me feel sick and make me throw up, my head feels like it's exploding and going a million miles an hour. I don't have a weapon, so I can't put anything in practice. I'm afraid of talking about this with my psychologist, which is one of my targets.

What gives you the idea that I want to be the guy taking orders? My dad was almost a mercenary (and a diamond smuggler), but he passed up on that to ride with a Biker Club across Europe... He's kind of a weird guy, really. But no, I want to be the guy ordering the hits; I've got no desire to be a lapdog and kill simply for profit. Ideally, I'd find a way to get what I want without killing anybody; even those I hate.

Not so far, but I'm hoping to learn over the next few years. I'm finishing university and entering the world of work in a month, I think I'll learn a lot about myself by the end of 2018. Hopefully I earn the right to love myself.

Attached: 21740159_960667417406102_3854222549093927957_n.jpg (480x570, 41K)

After a series of unexpected and comical happenings in my life, a twist and turn in my career path seemingly every couple months, and a wealth of uncommon experiences and strange connections I have accumulated through dubious and mysterious ways, I have come to the conclusion that my life is basically a sitcom, or comedy tv show or something. Ive found joy in knowing that the man upstairs has an excellent sense of humor, and that even at my lowest points my weird existence no doubt is worth at the least a couple dozen bucks someone would spend for the box set of my life.

I live most of my life not "imagining I'm in the spotlight," or that I'm more important than I am, but I'm definitely hyperaware of how I come across to others. This used to make me anxious, but every terrible move and bad encounter ive had with few exceptions has ended up being alright, with some becoming stories I am asked to tell again and again.

I went through a period of depression earlier in my life, but then I moved to the forest to run and maintain ziplines and build other structures, and while sitting in my ramshackle 6ft×6ft hut that contained all my belongings, and sipping from my stash of a whole crate of Mtn Dew White Out and pretzel buns, I came to realize that I cannot do everything I wanted to do, but I can do some very interesting things and its almost more fun not knowing what ridiculous thing your life may become, rather than striving towards fame or validation.

I'm living a more "normal" life now, but I think ill always carry that sentiment with me, and live the kind of life that will leave people scratching their heads.

Attached: DXKc_YmW0AAbS8m.jpg (960x666, 117K)

as if I haven't been trying this for years and years. Some people are just predisposed to misery.

>Racist projecting his racism on another racist because he wants to be racist without accepting the consequences of being a racist.

Not only did you put words in OP's mouth but you managed to be a lying hypocrite in the process. You say "we hate racemixing not other races", jumping on OP's team like some kind of white nationalist dick rider while completely ignoring the fact that he explicitly says he hates other races. You didn't even bother to read and comprehend his whole post before accusing me of misrepresenting it. You, on the other hand, have said incredibly insulting and racist things about blacks and other races. Ultimately, its not you being a racist that is so repulsive, its that you're such a spineless pussy you can't even own it. Here you are, needlessly coming to the rescue of another racist when no one asked you to because you're so desperate to validate your own beliefs that even a third hand disapproval of your shitty worldview sends your paper thin sense of self spiraling into an autistic fit of rage. Not only that, but OP has no noble delusion like you do. He hates people because he hates himself. For as much as you exalt your own skills of perception the fact that this dude doesn't give a shit about your agenda and is completely fueled by his own depression completely flew over your head. Get fucked, kid. You're a brainlet and a waste of space.

There is a certain nobility to accepting what a horrible human being you are. I can't really argue with you on this one, OP. You seem pretty set in your ways. Your delusions of righteous violence, however, are concerning. Many a spree and serial killer throughout history share the same views you do and only managed to create more fear and pain. Hopefully things change for you some day. If not I hope you die a swift, efficient death before anybody gets hurt.

I saw your thread last night.
I was the first reply and I think I was the only reply.
You need intensive fucking therapy. You're a 15 year old mess.

Eh, you don't have to worry about me going on some murder spree like that Norwegian fuck. You accomplish nothing that way. The fucker killed some nigs or whatever; so what? Nothing changed; if anything, he made legitimate grievances like white genocide seem like kooky conspiracy theories. Nah, I'll just try to play the game. Study, make connections, gain power, get into politics; fight propaganda with propaganda. Then start taking over the people, after they've been conditioned and prepared, and we'll see what happens next. Granted, that's all too elaborate for me to truly pull off, but we'll see.

Either way, you don't have to worry about me shooting up Jamal's school user; I don't really want to hurt anybody. If I could find a way to make whites and non-whites incompatible for procreation, I'd rather just do that, and not hurt anybody. But alas, I cannot, and thus, sacrifices will have to be made. They'll be swift and painless though, if it comes to that. Everyone deserves to die with dignity, even those we hate. I'm not a Nazi, or a Commie, just a guy who cannot let go.

The one with the Doom pic from New Avengers, right? Yeah, that was me, and you were the only reply. But no, sadly, I'm not 15. I never went through an edgy phase myself, and I still don't consider myself edgy. I have problems, I know, but I'm not someone who takes pleasure in pain or wishes to hurt others. I just want to make everything and everyone I disagree with... cease to be.

no. everyone sucks. it doesn’t matter how much we congratulate ourselves for doing common sense things. I’ve never encountered a person who wasn’t evil. the good person is a fictional character. the idea of pure goodness is fictional, but many of us were sold that lie, and reality doesn’t keep up.

If you aren't 15 or younger this went from sad to depressing as well as creepy.
How have you failed this hard in life?

Intelligent but lazy.
Antisocial but charismatic.
Fat but playing a sport (ice hockey[I just look fat, it's just a shitton of muscles with fat on it, honestly.])
I hate myself for not being the guy I always wanted myself to be. I should just kys

Like I said user, I'm at Uni, studying Physics (4th Semester). I don't think I've failed; I've hit a few bumps, but I'm not doing so bad. I'm even learning some extra languages now, and have gone back to my personal trainer's program. Why do you think I'm depressing and creepy?

>Why do you think I'm depressing and creepy?
You have objectively failed at life if you're a physics student who doesn't understand why toxic self-loathing and fantasies of eradicating anybody who doesn't agree with you is depressing and creepy. Please don't let academic achievements and being bilingual convince you that you aren't an utter waste of space.

Well, user, that's your opinion. And thankfully I don't care about it. I agree that I'm evil and this way of thinking is not entirely healthy, but I don't consider myself sad or creepy.

different user here
youre more pathetic and creepy than anything else. please fuck off to r9k

>I don't consider myself sad or creepy.
Well, everybody else does. You don't have to share their sentiment to understand why being a delusional shit bag is creepy and sad to other people.

Huh. Weirdly, that doesn't make me feel that bad.
Well, I doubt EVERYBODY else does user. My class is full of weirder guys.

>Do You Like Yourself?
No, not really.
Regardless of how hard I tried, my family always looked down on me.
The only people I talk to regularly are my colleagues, I don't like any of them or engage with them on a personal level.
I am respected by most of my colleagues at work, but management will talk shit to me.
My friends are all married and having kids, I struggle to interact with women after my ex beat me and shit for fear of being attacked, when women hug me I think they are going to punch me in the face and I've had a panic attack (struggling to breathe and freaking out) because I was hugged by a woman that I didn't expect to hug me.
Every woman who approaches me has the physique of Dr Robotnik and it annoys me that they think I'm in their league, I don't seem to have any qualities that attractive women want.
I have a sub 45 minute 10k and can dead lift 200kg for 3 reps, I have a 17" neck and a V taper, but people tell me that I have a face like Sid from Ice Age and a shit smile.
My job involves building rapport with people I've never met in a hostile environment and I do it quickly and efficiently, but I struggle to talk to women.

I really dislike myself, I try to change it, but I get nowhere.

who gives a fuck. your small personal success doesn’t make you any less of an r9k hive shit

Well user, it seems to me you're projecting. The whole point of my post is that I do hate myself and know I'm an evil fuck; I've just made my peace with it. Yet you keep throwing around meaningless buzzwords, as if they're supposed to mean something. Also
>minimal success
What success? I'm not even published. I didn't brag about anything user, yet you brought it up out of nowhere. Do you just want (you)s?

better question, what do you want, besides an opportunity to talk about yourself

I like to think that I'm a good person or that I'm at least on the right track. I like to think I have redeeming qualities. I could write a long list of shitty things that other people do that I have never done, and a somewhat shorter list of good things that I have done.

But totally missing from my life is affirmation and validation. Just thinking to myself "I'm a good person" doesn't make me a good person regardless of how secure I am in it. A man is nothing more than what others say he is. My continued and relentless ostracization makes me question just how good I actually am. If I am good, then what else could cause it? I do my best to appear presentable in public. I make the effort to approach people, and try to be polite, friendly, and useful to everyone I meet. Am I repulsively ugly? I've never been told I am. Do I smell horrible? I shouldn't, I go to the usual lengths to smell good, but I don't know. Is it some subconscious gamma-wave, pheromone bullshit? I just don't know. But other people don't like me, and that makes it harder for me to like me too.

Attached: 487.jpg (750x672, 125K)

People who are actually evil don't hang out on websites for young adults and write in perplexing detail a bunch of edgelord shit that people typically spout after too much time on Jow Forums and Jow Forums.
It's not just the fact you're edgey in a completely predictable way, it's how disturbingly unselfaware you are. There are literal thousands of edgefags like yourself out there right now, you are not unique, it's just depressing that instead of getting this out of your system as a teenager you're a grown ass man.
You're pathetic, you're not evil at all. Just sad.

>Well user, it seems to me you're projecting.
Insulting someone is not projection. You sure you're a physics student? Or could this whole college thing just be another delusion of yours? Its concerning that you don't know how to use the term "projection" correctly. Also, what the fuck are you doing here? You hate yourself and acknowledge the fact that you're an evil, worthless human being yet you're here defending yourself and sniping back at people who also acknowledge this fact? If you really care so little for humanity and yourself then what are you even doing in this thread right now?

Here, on Jow Forums? Vent, mostly. Generally? Become an industrialist and actually have an impact on the world. Help people, generally. Find a redhead doctor to marry and have lots of kids with (I've even got a ginger dad, so I've got the recessive gene, allowing me to have ginger kids). Be happy, I guess. And then use whatever power I have to break the conditioning of the Hollywood propaganda. Fix Africa and send them all back. Sterilize the majority of them, alongside the Asians. Make the world a better place. Like I said, I hate certain people and groups, but if I could get my way without killing anyone, I'd prefer that.

I don't think you're evil. Every person's mindset has been brought about by genetics and upbringing. If you're the product of your surroundings, and people call you evil, then they're implying the world is evil. But the world isn't evil and neither are you. You see a problem in the world and you want to fix it. Even the most "evil" people in history contributed to mankind by making us aware of possible dangers to our survival. Humans all have the same goal, they just go about it a different way. Some efforts are truly productive and others are not, and this is where people disagree, Ex: Politics.

Keep doing what makes you happy. Whatever happens is what nature wants, so you can't be wrong any way.

That's a whole bunch of projecting user. I'm a friendless guy, what else can I do before I go to bed, but watch some tv show and shitpost? And I never said I was special. It really seems to me you're just projecting.
Well, I do go to the Labs, and my name is written there, so... yeah, I'm pretty sure.
>care so little for humanity
But my problem is exactly the opposite user; I care too much. I hate seeing people like this; I just want to help. As for why I'm posting here, even though I know I'm a petty, hateful fuck, it's simple; spite. I know my problems, it doesn't mean I won't try and act on my beliefs.

Eh, my folks are the most bluepilled, Church-Going, Forgiving people you can find. I was pampered throughout life, and had lots of friends as a kid. I don't have any tragic backstory. I was always a bit of a control freak, and against mixing of any kind, so I just think this... "POV" was always in me. It's just that now it's reached its final form, so to speak.

>break the conditioning of the Hollywood propaganda. Fix Africa and send them all back. Sterilize the majority of them, alongside the Asians.
You're such an idiot. Honestly, dude, toss yourself into a volcano.

>I just want to help
You don't honestly believe this do you?
>it doesn't mean I won't try and act on my beliefs.
So how exactly does incessantly shitposting about yourself further your goal towards helping the people of the world by sterilizing them and eradicating anybody who doesn't agree with you? Do you honestly not notice that every single thing about you is nonsensical and contradictory?

half of that is psychotic nonsense and grandeur. its so sad to see it next to real aspirations you mentioned (such as having a family).

Your post is useless to him. What if I, instead of shaming his post, compliment his goals, then who would he believe? You simply called him an idiot, with absolutely no reasoning behind it, which can be done against any post. You're the kind of person that contributes to his hatred of how the world works.

But there are no volcanos nearby user. Or cliffs. Or bridges. I could gut myself, but that'd hurt.
>So how exactly does incessantly shitposting about yourself further your goal towards helping the people of the world by sterilizing them and eradicating anybody who doesn't agree with you?
By doing this I'll help MY people? I don't care about the darkies; I care bout MY people. And I'm willing to sacrifice myself for THEM. Not the world, for THEM. In this life, there are winners and losers; I just want to make sure my people, my future family; they're on the side of the winners.
>Do you honestly not notice that every single thing about you is nonsensical and contradictory?
It is a tad weird, yes, which is why I've come here. But I don't see why this is so alien to you. Hitler was a vegetarian and had strict laws about smoking. A man who fought against segregation, is now running around with "kill the fags" signs. People are contradictory. Oh, and by the way, I don't hate gays/lesbians/trans/whatever. Dunno why. As long as it's something you do in your own home and don't run around with bondage gear, no problems with me. I don't even have a problem with them getting married or adopting. I guess I'm weird that way.

I always wanted a family; part of wanting to be rich and successful, is having enough financial stability to have a lot of kids.

>What if I, instead of shaming his post, compliment his goals, then who would he believe?
Compliment someone who dreams of rising to political power and using his influence to sterilize races he doesn't like and destroy people who don't agree with him? I'd rather sever and eat my own foot, user. Nothing about him deserves any human consideration that even resembles a compliment.

>You're the kind of person that contributes to his hatred of how the world works.

Eat a dick and die. I'm not going to take any responsibility for his deluded bullshit. He's a grown man. A bullet to the head is what he needs, not a shoulder to cry on.

None of what you said was a valid response whatsoever. You completely misunderstood the first green text, talking about YOU complimenting him when I clearly said I. You then get angry at me for pointing out how your anger contributes to his anger. Are you a nigger, by chance?

right, and all that shit about race and killing people is purely psychotic. that statement about singlehandedly sending a race back to their country or origin reads like a maniac wrote it.

>By doing this I'll help MY people?
Again, how does shitposting on a tibetan underwater yoga forum do anything for anybody? I'd be happy with even one specific answer. I want an actual answer. Please, I'm dying to know how abstractly droning on for hours about yourself on the internet to a bunch of anons is relative to any kind of noble sacrifice for "your people".. Spare the long winded campaign speech. You said about 4 sentences that meant absolutely nothing.
>It is a tad weird, yes, which is why I've come here. But I don't see why this is so alien to you.
You don't understand why someone who can't express one cohesive thought that isn't a complete contradiction of something they previously said is alien to me? You don't understand why someone hates selective groups and dreams of completely controlling and sterilizing them but can't even articulate WHY he hates them is alien to me? "People are contradictory" is not an explanation for why you, personally, make absolutely no sense. I guess we can add unintelligent to your list of faults, user

Oh my plebbit

Well, sorry user, but visiting family in Rome, and seeing darkies walking around, then going to Berlin and still seeing darkies walking around, makes me angry. America can keep them for all I care; but I do not want the countries of my forefathers to be taken over by foreigners, who'll pretend they're descendants of them. And even if they racemix, I still won't accept it. And here's where my "evil" comes in; I don't car whether it's ethical, or just. I care only about what I want; and seeing those darkies in my lands disgusts me. So I want them out. That's all there is; us, versus them.

>None of what you said was a valid response whatsoever.
Your inability to read and comprehend basic logic is not my problem, user.
>You completely misunderstood the first green text, talking about YOU complimenting him when I clearly said I
Can you read? I said he doesn't deserve to be complimented. Doesn't matter who is doing the complimenting?
>You then get angry at me for pointing out how your anger contributes to his anger.
Tolerating intolerance is a paradox, brainlet. "Mean people are mean because you're mean to them" is the way a child thinks.
>Are you a nigger, by chance?
Are you a shitty basement dwelling Jow Forumstard who says nigger on the internet because he's an edgy faggot who doesn't have the spine to say it outside the safety of his mom's family room? It sure would explain a lot.

>Again, how does shitposting on a tibetan underwater yoga forum do anything for anybody?
Oh, this does nothing. This is just me shitposting. it's just that I cannot sleep more than 4 hours, so I have a rather big window to shitpost at night. Hopefully what I'll do in the future, will help my people; by uplifting them, and keeping everyone else down.
>"People are contradictory" is not an explanation for why you, personally, make absolutely no sense. I guess we can add unintelligent to your list of faults, user
Can you explain why you like, say, lasagna over pasta? Can I explain why I love gingers more than brunettes? I hate them, because they're not me. I hate them, because in 100 years, some darkie named Achilles Alexander is going to pretend that he's the descendant of Napoleon and Archimedes; and I won't have that.

One of the core failings of the right is accepting leftist interpretations of morality. The left stands for nothing but the destruction of society as it is, and its "values" reflect that. Never, ever give them this ground. You aren't wrong in any way for wanting Italy to remain Italian, Germany to remain German, and France to remain French.
nigger

>he doesn't deserve to be complimented
You never explained why. You just shamed him for it. If you're so correct, you should have no problem convincing him, but no, you want to remain his enemy. I actually agree with him on racial issues. I would prefer all blacks to live in Africa, but if they went extinct I would be fine, because they have a negative impact on our society.
>tolerating intolerance
How does bashing someone with a bunch of insults make them less intolerant?
>are you a shitty....blah blah
That didn't answer my question, but ok. I assumed you were black because you're really defensive about the existence of minorities yet you don't give any rationality behind it.

I sure don't. My body is a mess, more a collection of medical conditions than anything else. I repeatedly fail to achieve anything I set out to do, and despite repeated attempts at getting my shit together I always end up devolving back into a state of utter apathy or a miniature breakdown after some time - the longest period of doing well at something being two years of higher education, which rapidly devolved into a load of fucking nothing once the pressure of the final year hit me. Since time waits for no one, with each passing year I'm further and further behind the curve in every sphere of life from social to career. If I didn't find the idea of suicide inherently repulsive I'd have done it already, as I can't imagine anything but further failure awaiting me, and I'll have no one to blame but myself.

Not even my family believes I can do better anymore, which was pretty much the final straw.

>Hopefully what I'll do in the future, will help my people; by uplifting them, and keeping everyone else down.
Hopefully you get hit by a bus. The world doesn't need any more psychotic over-compensators. Everyone else has to suffer just because you're too weak to manage your own dysfunction right?
>Can you explain why you like, say, lasagna over pasta? Can I explain why I love gingers more than brunettes?
You're an idiot. Saying I like lasagna over pasta is not the same as saying I like lasagna therefore everyone who likes pasta should be rounded up and forcibly sterilized. Again, I asked you to articulate any kind of reasoning behind your ideals and you failed. You can't even explain why you believe the things you believe beyond a "just because"? Everyone deserves to suffer underneath the thumb of your opinions and you can't even come up with a reason other than "just because"? You're gonna sit here and pretend that someone 100 years from now being of a different race from someone 300 years ago has anything to do with you and your self-loathing, psychotic projection right now? Really pathetic, user. I'm done talking to you. You're a waste of space and time.

so you are a genuine maniac

>Hopefully you get hit by a bus.
Well, that's unlikely to happen. Also, it's pretty rude user.
>The world doesn't need any more psychotic over-compensators. Everyone else has to suffer just because you're too weak to manage your own dysfunction right?
Nobody is going to suffer user; that's the point. The ones I choose to die will just die, and all the rest will live in a better place.
>"just because"?
Pretty much, yeah. Arguments don't have any ground; in the end we all do things "just because". Maybe we think it's just, or "right" or whatever, but it all boils down to "I want this, and I'll do this". And I've given you my reasoning; I don't want to be replaced. I don't like their ugly faces or shit-colored skin. I hate everything about them. I don't want them near me. I don't want them to merely exist. That's all there is.

Well, if you say so user. I did come here for Jow Forumsice anyhow.