Gonna do a hunger strike while having all-nighters for the next couple of weeks...

gonna do a hunger strike while having all-nighters for the next couple of weeks. how do i inhibit my appetite so as not to gain weight?

Attached: 15095481_1337787289573713_3749164165418427806_n.jpg (261x181, 13K)

Are you trying to kill yourself?

no, but i'd love to

You got a method all lined up there in your post

Why are you doing it user?

that's not what i asked for, though

i think i'm beating myself up, but i don't really mind. if i do this right, i might lose weight or something

Not sleeping is going to make you more hungry, just drink water you should be fine if you have heavy fat reserves.

thats not a good idea if you objective is to lose weight.

i can't go on a water diet, my family will know. but i can limit food intake to two meals a day

losing weight and depriving myself of sleep are two different stories

2 meals a day is not a hunger strike, that's just normal for most of the world.

meh i know but the hunger strike is for a particular person, and my body isn't that used to two meals a day.

I think the body does go into survival mode and stores more fat if you don't get enough sleep.

TL;DR x5?

let's just say that this is a research study in pushing a human body to its limits regarding no fucking sleep and as little food as possible

I think you posted in the wrong spot bud

9 days with no sleep after that shit gets crazy, for food as long as you are eating enough calories and vitamins to supplement the muscle and fat breaking down you could do that for a long time but you will end up looking like a holocaust survivor.

My buddy did the no sleep thing for a highschool experiment. He didn't fast, and he made it 5 days.

He kept a log about his thought patterns, and he basically went fucking insane and had constant hallucinations and it took another week for him to be ok after that.

why are you doing this?

fuck you and your insane bullshit. ksg.

after a few days you stop feeling the hunger

meh. just the hunger strike, then. i'm already hearing things even with seven hours of sleep lmao