Are there any twink men who like vaginas? It is my dream to have a husband who wears hot pants...

Are there any twink men who like vaginas? It is my dream to have a husband who wears hot pants, slutty clothes and make up but I am a female. It is really heart breaking.

Attached: 638638.jpg (600x839, 78K)

There are

I mean Id try it as a sex game, sounds exciting.

A friend of mine married a cross dresser

he isn't gay, he just loves to wear womens clothing and put on makeup

nice enough guy

degenerate

It's not just about sex. It's about the confidence these men exude and the attitude of not conforming to society. I want the whole package.

Seriously? Where did she find him?

Not a twink sadly but I do enjoy cross dressing. They're not as rare as you think OP, good luck.

Putting on a dress doesn't make you a woman, "feminine" straight guys exist. Isn't that what yaoi Is? I know there's a whole sub culture to it in anime/hentai.

>It's not just about sex. It's about the confidence these men exude and the attitude of not conforming to society.

Yeah, but if he is with you and you want that, that means he is conforming to society in that he is doing what you want.

Id be only up for it in exchange of something, too.

That i'm not sure about exactly, but it was in IRL and not on the internet. They've been together for like 6 years now

I'm not really into dresses. More like, "gay" clothes. Yaoi is not real life.

...I want a man who does it before I meet him, like that is who he is. He is not changing for me. I simply enjoy what he is. I don't really care that you'd only want it as an exchange? As gay guys certainly don't.

Ok yeah i understand now.
That sounds really retarded. So you want a mentally ill faggot..

Good luck OP

you might find a man who is curious but just never got into it for various reasons

sounds like you're going to have to go on a lot of dates and ask questions to find this person

just make sure you don't compromise all of the other important qualities for this one

good luck user

Good luck to you user, sounds like you'll need it

thanks

First, how would you know? Regardless, the purpose for his post is saying the REASONS you want this are contradictory to what you want. Luckily for you, people are complex things and it's possible to find someone like that.

>REASONS you want this are contradictory
this is part of what I meant by
the phrasing was just to tease you op, hope you dont take life to seriously.

Twink is a body type, sometimes a type of behavior. It doesn't necessarily mean gay or crossdresser. You should get your story straight before you go asking people.

Twink is more than a body type. It is a body type + a feminine aura. I'm not really sure where everyone is getting cross dresser from. I don't want a cross dresser, I want a man who wears typically "gay" clothing

So metrosexual?

So you want a stereotype to confuse? Protip: Guys who are openly gay and dress like that are usually awful people and extremely rare. You might get someone to dress like that in private, but any person gay or not, generally has the sense to dress right unless they're partying. PLEASE don't go to gay bars and be another one of those women.

Metrosexual but leaning on the extremely feminine side of it

so you're looking for someone like this but straight?

Attached: d7a0d8b3fbf024987777f628ab93d24e.gif (540x675, 1.89M)

Yes! Exactly

I don't think you will find a hetero guy like this, they are all universally gay

You’d have to be equally as hot

your best bet is a bi dude

Where do they hang out?

They're just people so everywhere.

Gay and alt bars might be a good start.

No, there are enough attention-hungry straight women at gay bars already.

you'll never find what you want with this defeatist attitude user.

If you do nothing, nothing is the likely outcome

I'm somebody different. I just don't want more women wasting space in the gay bars. OP is clearly too young or dumb to figure this out herself.

>OP is clearly too young or dumb to figure this out herself.

either that or one of those people who complain and say they want things but don't actually want to do the work to get it.

Attached: BD49D460-480C-4593-AE7D-24A75E4FB684.png (1334x750, 1.61M)

>confidence
this might be a problem because i think most crossdsressing straight men are into femdom humiliation type stuff, like women forcing them to wear skirts and chastity cages

Dated a chick who loved putting make up on me. I wouldn't wear it in public, I really couldnt care less, and it made her happy for some reason.

Attached: 1525013849579.png (480x360, 146K)