W-we are taking back control

>W-we are taking back control

Attached: 1543609965959[1].png (965x670, 103K)

Attached: 1456042815102.jpg (497x640, 110K)

You may leave but any judgments the EU makes in court are binding from now until BREXIT... AND after. Your courts are there just to enforce our foreign occupation of your court system

Where are the UK anons, this seems like a guy getting his balls cut off after the divorce from that crazy hottie controlling Dom with all the personality issues. You guys continuing the relationship after the divorce I see. Can we Americans approach you directly or should we go through your owner the EU to propose fucking you in the ass? I mean, since it's obvious you like it so much

The chances of this shit getting through Parliament are almost nil, and if it does it'll be yellow vest time

Attached: itshappening2.jpg (1599x899, 181K)

there's so much shilling from all sides i'm starting to think they'll vote it through...

Unless the Labour Party comes onside there's no chance, and they won't because they want a general election. Pushing this through using Labour votes would also be suicide for May, she'd be gone by Christmas. Yesterday's predictions about "no deal" from the Bank of England have been widely derided.

I don't know, with all these threats that voting it down will literally mean new referendum... even though I KNOW they can't stop brexit unless they change the law, the kike media and (((experts))) are giving me anxiety

also wtf is my flag gypsy, I'm in London

>they'll vote it through
they wont. Too many tories with self-interest and ego problems, and Labour/SNP/etc be strung up by their own supporters if they backed this. Whether there's a no-deal exit before a second referendum tho? that, as they say, be another issue entirely

this means nothing to me kill the baddies

>self-interest and ego problems
that's a funny way of spelling 'not-a-traitor'

the deal should make every remainer happy, I can just see how they start to call for support for it and play it as 'we need to come together as a nation and back this together' or some shit

That was some of the most pathetic shit I've ever read. The UK has voluntarily become a satellite state, all while actively disenfranchising and exterminating their own native population. Extraordinary

Attached: Meghan-Markle-56%.jpg (1136x1200, 205K)

Don't worry, it's Project Fear 3.0 and it won't work, people see through it. May's government has shown itself to be grossly incompetent at everything else, I don't see why this is any different.

Can you think of a single prominent Remainer who has any credibility though? Me neither. I knew they were fucked when they wheeled Tony Blair out again.

>2. If the UK fails to comply, the UK must take measures to comply
>Come on, just comply plz
>Why won't you just comply already??

Attached: Diablo 2 Character Selection.webm (404x720, 2.88M)

I hope the general populace can see through it, then parliament votes no and we have a clean hard brexit
my favourite scaremongering media piece was 'hard brexit will make each brit poorer by 3k'
as if the gargantuan divorce bill will come up any cheaper...

>the deal should make every remainer happy
there isn't a deal whose core component is 'exit' that will make Remainers happy tho, none. I think both sides have more or less accepted there will be no deal, Brexiters as they can then wave their UJ around and stick two fingers up at Le Frogs (and Huns, etc) - Remainers, as 'no deal' would mean, an actual exit without a both an exit agreement and second referendum would be constitutionally unwise, given that more or less everything claimed in the Great EU Exit Prospectus was a pack of BS to begin with.
tldr, I really cannot see any outcome other than 2nd referendum. Which i suspect may still be in favour of leave, so that would be (now at least irrevocably and unarguably) that.

Or else... ?

i'm hoping for a civil war if they attempt a second referendum
if such blatant disregard of democracy goes unchallenged then this country is truly dead. the inertia will carry the corpse for some time, but it will be over

also i know you are a butthurt foreigner (why are you in the UK?), but you have to know that the UK does not have a 'constitution'

>the UK does not have a 'constitution'
good catch, ackshully (too oft on here)
>a butthurt foreigner
nope, however, I have made use of (and enjoyed) freedom of movement around Yurop. That future Bong kids cant and couldn't, for me, thats a bit le sadface. Most of the rest 'issues' tho, CGAF about tbqh

>freedom of movement around Yurop
this was very nice indeed, but it's all ruined now - migrant infested West, flying out of london is an absolute fucking nightmare due to cheap flights, even traffic to get to airports throws me in fits of rage
I stopped going on holidays abroad because there's dumb crowds everywhere
i'm starting a family now, and I can assure you my kids are vacationing in Skegness