Why is the North American Auto Industry dying?

Why is the North American Auto Industry dying?

Attached: 6611234986.jpg (640x360, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZILXc1R5WA4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

consumer market vs producer market

it need to dye before the ev comes out

because of ridesharing and millenials concentrating themselves in places they dont have to drive

Because they changed it from a car industry to a financial scam.

because american cars are utter shit

Unlike Croatian cars.

>mfw I work for a glorious Nippon car company
>mfw we are projecting to grow car sales
Stick to selling trucks baka gaijin

Attached: 1531743476614.gif (320x240, 2.87M)

This. Ford and gm have fallen in love with financing and gibs, and regard the car design, production, and support as an annoying chore, just laundry to hang.

They say it’s just a massive pension scheme now, with a small auto making business attached.

Because your cars are shit and consume so much fuel that only countries who bomb others for the Petrodollar want them.

They are *constructively impared*, user. Please be sensitive.

>still butthurt about cheating with diesel
Just use like 15 different timing chains with pneumatic actuating parts.

Yes, but the auto job isn’t what it used to be. What are they paying these days?

Because Americans are slowly starting to realize you don't need to buy a new car every time it needs an oil charge.

Ford still makes worthwhile shit, GM is just government motors now

it's GM, i could care less

ask /o/ they would probably know

>countrymen have literally made cars that are deemed worst on planet

cause no one wants to own DISGUSTING WHITE PIGGU cars. We only drive GLORIOUS anime girl cars.

See, xbox vs playstation and nintendo sales.

Unions.

Utter shit, but they have decent benefits and it was the best job I could find with a meme degree

Because as well, middle class is still shrinking, those who can afford new cars can do better than shitty American non-luxury brands and are moving up, plebs just buy used and run those lemons into the ground because it’s all they can afford. But also because American car makers create shit that sucks overall for anything but pickups.

In the case of GM, because it's being run by a fucking woman who is also literally a great friend of Hillary Clinton. She was one of Hilldawg's top picks for her VP candidate in 2016.

Because the best cars were made in the 60s and 70s but refuse to come back out with them. Who wouldn't like to plow a Ford Galaxy into an antifa road block?

>w-w-we actually like o-o-old, used scrap metal

Attached: LMAO!.gif (230x175, 1.94M)

This is also a reason

They bought the electric car meme that 0bama was peddling when he bailed them out

Because US made cars are garbo.

>get bailed out by taxpayers
>move production of Buick to China
>buy shit-tier vaporware "Cruise" company
>operate at heavy loss to the tune of $100k per Chevy Volt
>fail to deliver on EV output for Bolt
>shit-tier interior
>made in mexico, china

stop letting women run companies

Attached: GM_CEO_CFO.jpg (780x439, 99K)

I drive a new south korean car.

It's a peice of shit.

Solid business

Attached: 2013-audi-a8-front-three-quarter.jpg (2048x1360, 593K)

you saying american cars are scrap metal?

>buying a worst korean car
You didn't get the memo when Daewoo went out of business?

Car prices, particularly truck prices, have jumped considerably over the past 5 years. Older cars seem to be lasting longer too, without requiring major/expensive repair or replacement.

t h i c c

Attached: Porsche-Cayenne-S-diesel-2012_01.jpg (1280x870, 178K)

This

>tfw the fucking croats build a tesla roadster killer

youtu.be/ZILXc1R5WA4

kill me

Stock buy backs. The company bought a shit ton of it and now that it is worthless stock they need to make cuts. Fucking dumb ass white collar cucks.

Because they build a truck for 20k and price it at 60k.

>he thinks that's a porsche
Go change your diapers, Merkel.

>North American Auto Industry dying?
they actively and successfully supressed their unions to the point of irelevence and moved their shit out of the country. i gave up the car 7 years ago and haven't looked back. save me a whole shit load of money each year by not having a car and fuck the oil oligarchs.

GM took billions in bailouts so they could keep their stock price up and look like they were successful. Meanwhile the Volt and Cruz are shit cars. Who do you know that owns a volt? How many do you see on the road? How many Prius do you see on the road?

The north american car industry is fine. Honda, Toyota, Hyundai, Nissan, Kia, Mercedes, BMW, they all make cars here.

GM corporate fags make cars people don't want and are profitable because they sucked up to their pimp Obama.

Oh no, I would never call them that, but *metallic alternative*

>make shit cars for decades
>make several versions of the same shit car for decades (GMC, Chevy are basically same truck, just different badges)
Not sure. Maybe they suck?

Are you fucking blind? lmao

That screams put a penis in my butt

You sound gay AF, m8

No, I'm not blind. That's not a porsche. That's a money cow for old Jewish women.

This, and now people are financing 6/7/8 year car loans. Fucking crazy.

>0bama was peddling when he bailed them out
obama didnt bail them out, retard. tarp was concieved under bush only implemented by obama. are you generally this stupid or are you trolling, fag?

American cars are literally scrap metal
They are trash
I love this country but we cannot build a decent car

Stop projecting your own homosexuality

Audi makes some of the best cars on the road, your just too poor to afford one

funny how so many of these companies going under have blue and white as their color scheme. Almost like we're being shown but not told because reasons.

Unions. The US Auto Industry died 40 some years ago.

Those are nice germanbro. We bought a 2018 Chevy Eqinox. It’s actually a very nice vehicle for the price. It’s the quietest and smoothest driving we have ever had. But. I just bought a C300 and made up my mind when it’s time to get a new car for the wife, we will probably go with a Mercedes SUV and not American. Inb4 muh german engineering. My Merc seems to be better overall than anything American I have had.

Did you know that in Europe you don't look like a baller for driving a VAG car?

So only Jews in your country have Money? Sounds sad. Maybe you should do something about that.

Attached: dca.jpg (660x440, 45K)

I love the Audis, until they need maintenance or something breaks. Super expensive, but the cars look fantastic.
I almost bought the S6, but got a swimming pool instead.

Because GW hysteria and high gas prices has people driving as little as possible, many young people don't even drive at all. Basically every other developed country in the world also has crazy restrictions on North American automobile imports which really fucks us over considering we don't have as many restrictions for them.

Gm died years ago
Obama just wasted tons of taxpayer money to put it on life support for no reason
Only niggers drive chevies/most gm anyway

>I care about the Jews catering to my cars
No, you're really just a moron who can't build a decent car. You're better off in a decades-old deisel Mercedes.

The Volt is actually a good car, 2nd one is even better. The Cruze on the other hand is such a pile of shit that people are no longer buying sedans because of it.

Literally every last cent of that GM bailout money should have gone to Tesla. They're going to win anyway and they paid back their ATVM loan with interest BEFORE it was due.

>I love this country but we cannot build a decent car
*allows you to pass because autonomous driving*

Attached: model3.jpg (2250x1375, 235K)

I am currently coveting pic related. If Bruce Wayne was real, he'd drive one.

Attached: Porsche-Panamera-Turbo-HRE-1.jpg (1600x1066, 148K)

because its a worst scam than housing and education

>average car $22,000
>after interest and paid off 3-5 years later comes out $30.000 wasted.

Or buy a used car and work on it yourself

I drive right in front of that building every day on a Japanese car.

Sorry you're too poor to get one and lust after basically a minivan.

Mercedes and Audi and Porsche are more expencive to repair, that's the deal. If you want economic stuff you can buy German built Fords. Low fuel usage, decent Looking, with some nice extras like leather seats and models with decent PS. There's even Golf GT with 250 PS +, but that's too hipster imho.

>implying Obama isn't Bush in blackface
That nigger could have said no.

Attached: 8b1a46f5390cb5da1d341316773c902f.jpg (300x358, 15K)

lol

Attached: raw.gif (498x403, 423K)

It's funny because it took this long for them to think maybe they would sell if they gave them front whell humps.

Do you know which car threatened them that much?

Henry Ford is rolling in his grave.

Attached: a07e2194a7115d428fcb875b42f8ccdd45c26a2849db181da1fd9d252ae0b951.jpg (1103x1147, 196K)

UAW and CAW were not strong/militant enough, didn't occupy factories, didn't kidnap executives, etc in order to prevent offshoring.

If the unions had been more powerful, they could have kept all the labor in high wage countries, forcing the industry to automate earlier and become more advanced (like the German auto industry).

No union has been militant since forever. It's too bad really, since it's a sign of these sissified times we live in.

Cars today are so technologically advanced and last such a long time that buying used is literally the only sane option. You can spend like ~500 ammortized for top tier transport these days, maybe even less if you know how to assess cars.

Ford has NEVER been a good brand.

W. was a Skull & Bones old-timer.

Barry is more into cheese Pizza and bohemian grove

Attached: mr Moloch.jpg (1036x681, 87K)

Based on your misuse of the English language I'm going to call you a liar.

No, scrap metal is actually valuable

because in an industry where most of the products are overpriced pieces of shit waxing towards death trap with every second, US companies still can't find a way not to make fucking ugly, uncomfortable and barely functional death traps. it's just incredible. i hope 1984 really literally happens just so i can purge the 2005+ mustangs from human memory, jesus christ holy shit... and then the charger... the fucking jesus christ charger it is so butt fucking ugly now god damnit.. here you go just look at this piece of shit. thank fucking christ for germany i think you guys are weirdos but i love VW's and BMW's..

Attached: 2018-dodge-charger-in-depth-model-review-car-and-driver-photo-702869-s-original.jpg (2250x1375, 407K)

Most of their cars are shit
They aren't reliable, have poor mileage, aren't good looking nor fun to drive.

>American cars are go-
OH NO NO NO

Attached: 1222070.jpg (717x383, 73K)

They've been too stubborn to compete in the global market place for so long that it has finally caught up with them.

It's the same as British car manufacturing.

The rest of the world have tougher regulations on pollution etc and American manufacturers just refused to aknowledged this until it became too late.

I remember a thread about a new pick-up truck Ford had announced. Too large and overdesigned, of course. A creative user with some editing skill cut it down to two thirds of it's size and made it look what once used to be normal. It was what should have been made.

You realize Ford wrote The International Jew: The World's Foremost Problem right

Attached: 1543159260041-pol.jpg (669x682, 195K)

I go down Jefferson to 10

Attached: 7095420E-732B-4F4F-95AE-36C9FB58F632.jpg (4032x3024, 1.01M)

He's talking about the brand, not the guy.

Yes but that doesn't excuse Ford doing to cars what Jews do to architecture i.e. this

Every girl I know is driving one of these

Attached: nx.png (300x160, 17K)

A Panamera, fucking neck yourself. There is one Porsche and one only, the 911. That's it.

911 is for dicklets

Ford is currently making nice vehicles, the Explorer and F150 are sales behemoths. Hell my cousin just swapped his Range Rover for an Explorer.

The Super Duty, nothing like a 6 figure chromed out with full leather upholstery work truck.

Okay, but that's Henry Ford and thenbrand today is Klingon Warbird scraps of junk smacked together tier

Dying? They're selling more in the US than they ever have, faggot.

>Affirmative action manufacturing
>H1b engineers
>Female Management
>Middle class collapse in a consumerist culture
What could go wrong

what exactly is stopping you from getting a standard one tho

IMPORTANT: JEWGLE IS PROMOTING PEDO SHIT NOW INSTEAD OF TAKING ACTION

WE NEED TO SPREAD THIS NEWS IN SOCIAL MEDIA
>

And on Obamas board of advisers, and honored by him at his 2014 SOU

Apparently Obama and Clinton got her to close the ohio plants to make DRUMPF look bad for 2020, according to UAW