My twin sister wants to fuck me

We go to the same Uni and last night I was hanging out with her drinking beers and she reached her hand in my pants. She kept it there for a little bit but than I left.
I am 18 and a virgin and shes the first white girl to show that much of a interest for me. We are a long way from our family (we are from a small town in Bayern and go to Uni in Hamburg) so thats not much of an issue now.
So, Should I fuck her and start a relationship? I really want to, she is attractive and I am somewhat lonely

Attached: twin.jpg (588x882, 113K)

If you didn't grow up in alabama this is clearly bait

Nice larp. Honestly if you are a loser then there is no real reason not to go full heretic and fuck her. You are probably never going to get another chance to sleep with a girl and 10 years from now you will think back to this and cry.
Might as well have a hidden shame for the rest of your life that will impact your mental well being for every relationship past this one.
On a unrelated note. I have that exact mug. They gave them out at Octoberfest in Japan.

>Identical lesbian incest
You've no idea how much I want this to be a real thing. It's like sex with a mirror, if the mirror were a hologram.

If you aren't worrying about producing a kid it really doesn't matter one way or another what you do.

whatthefuck.jpeg

I'd say do it but don't have a relationship.

I do plan on having kid. I think she would make a excellent mother and I an excellent father

>the first white girl to show that much of a interest for me
Weird.
Anyway, my advice is to just not leave. See where she takes you to.

>She kept it there for a little
She's not that good at it, isn't she?

And get an excellent deformed child.
Good plan user.

you're gonna get her preggers and she'll have to have an abortion then everyone will find out your shame. You'll never escape it in these days of social media.

Wait, you're a guy? Fucking gross.

i was so excited to come back to Jow Forums now that my ban is over and all you got is this stale bait?

Attached: 1523822829756.jpg (512x384, 30K)

lol

I recently got banned for posting tits in /sci/

they were really nice tits

Here's all the advice I can give you.

Three guidelines to fucking your sister:

1. don't have a kid
2. don't get into a monogamous relationship
3. don't tell a single other soul about it. period.

You should be good since you're both consenting and of equal age.

However, from the way you type, it sounds like you're underselling yourself when it comes to your marketability regarding other women. I sincerely bet you'd have good/clear shots with women other than your sister if you took them!

i got banned for posting a titty edit in /co/ instead of /aco/ cause im a dumbfuck lol

they were nice titties i drew them myself

How is that not biology?

There’s no proof that one case of incest significantly increases birth defects

Why in the fuck are you coming to Jow Forums to ask whether or not you should fuck your sister?

Its Jow Forums, what answer are you going to expect?

Just do what you think is right. Fuck her or not, I don’t see why you’d take our advice for it, ya fucking moron.

Oh gee I wonder why white people have so many mental disorders. Retard

lost hard

Sure, if you think that evolution is a lie

Ever see the effects of pure bread cats and dogs?

you're fucking stupid

Attached: 41E54C26-6FF7-4C15-BF4F-B590B5DBC22C.png (500x551, 133K)

now that's what I call a genetic defect

>It's like sex with a mirror, if the mirror were a hologram.
The absolute state of Jow Forums posters.