ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like ?
>What do girls/guys think about
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, .

>Guys insecure with their 4+ inches dick
Fuck off

>Why is there no new thread?
Create one yourself. You can use these macros: imgur.com/a/y6BF2

Attached: ATOGA malefemale1.jpg (300x300, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ImnSsLuytSw&t=
youtube.com/watch?v=pyBatSV8aYw
youtube.com/watch?v=ieYM5CDcyN8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm texting this guy whom I also hang out with, and he clearly showed interest in me. Told me he likes me, came to visit me, and shit. Thing is, he dropped in a conversation he's not looking for a gf - that is okay to me - but he doesn't make any further moves, he's just being sweet and texting me every day.
What does he want? Why he's not trying to sleep with me?

>What does he want? Why he's not trying to sleep with me?
Sounds like he is either a fag who sees you as a friend, or is keeping you on hold for some reason.
Also, get it out of your head that men trying to fuck you is required for them to like you.

Maybe he's shy? Ask him about it. It's the only way to know for sure besides doing the first steps yourself, which is nice too. Maybe he can't read your signs. Happens to me recently and I'd have wished for more guidance.

Is there any advice for someone who is sorta like the male version of the stuck up prude stereotype?

Don't ask for advice in normieville (i.e, here).

Get some pussy and loosen up. You could die any day. You honestly want to go to your grave being a stuck up little fagbot? Getting out of your comfort zone requires a bit of faith and a big jump. You're running out of time.

Girls, why do most of you smell bad?

What are you talking about?

General question:

How do I stop caring so much about individual girls and being more broad about my sexual desires? I feel like bad relationships as a kid makes me really want a good girl that will make me happy or whatever the fuck, but I want to be more open to sleep around a bit. Any ideas?

I got a strong sense of smell I can't even go into a candle store. Some women in particular have a similar off putting smell to them. Usually worse in women who smoke.

We smell good wtf

I understand my question seem juvenile, but it is a serious issue I have with a good number of women.

Is it the normal smell or maybe some cream/parfume they use?

>I got a strong sense of smell I can't even go into a candle store.
>a candle store
a what?
>Some women in particular have a similar off putting smell to them
yeah some people don't have a pleasant aroma. im still confused as to what the fuck you're talking about.

I think it has to be something biological because when I smell it mixed with perfumes it makes it so much worse. The smell is stronger in older women and women who smoke. I have male friends who smoke all the time so I know its not that.

Ok girls, here's something that happened:

>at a bro's place
>his sister invites us to go hang out outside
>tells us her friend (let's call her T) will be there
>my bro tells me to go on my own
>see T, she's pretty cute
>we get a bit drunk, hook up with some hesitation on my part
>end up chatting till 7:30 am, just the two of us, watch the dawn
>we talk about relationships and other important stuff, some persinal things
>she's a really nice fun girl who seems to have good values
>next day we only see her in passing because she's with another friend
>she leaves the city, lives about an hour away from me
>add her contact info and try talking to her, I think it's not flowing so I stop talking
>I'm a bit awkward, but I get motivated again when after an hour of me not talking she tells me I'm a nice guy and she enjoyed getting to meet me
>I make a joke about something we could've done and she says we could do it "next time"

Basically, my question to girls, knowing this girl will only come back in a few weeks, within May, how do you figure you'd like a guy to act if you were in her place?

I don't know if I shouldn't talk much and that may just leave her not wanting to meet up again. Like just lose interest. Or if I should try to at least drop by a message or two, yknow?

Perhaps this is not the right thread, but I'm always anxious about this type of stuff and thought that perhaps by getting many viewpoints I could make a real decision.

You have never been in a candle store the smell of wax mixing with artificial scents I get a head ache and fell like I'm going to puke.

I've always had a fetish for older women and I've finally met one who I hit it off with. Long story short we're going to have sex this weekend. She can't get pregnant. Do you think it's safe to go in raw? I'm paranoid of STDs desu and while I think she's a nice woman I've only known her for a few weeks. Plus I have no idea how I would ask her that.

>inb4 mockery for being attracted to older women
Hue I know but it's my fetish.

maybe you're gay? i'm putting my money on gay

Well it still doesn't explain to me why girls smell bad, but I do bone dudes from time to time.

I can't decide if I want to continue to see this girl or not. We've been on 5 dates. When I'm with her. We get on well, have some similar interests and hobbies, feel like I can share things with her that I can't otherwise. She is older than me by 4 years though. She's not my ideal body type. I prefer petite girls. She's my height but skinny. I don't know what to do. It's been 4 days since I've talked to her and I feel if I wait any longer I'd be even more of an asshole.

I don't know if I should keep seeing her, date other people at the same time to help decide, or go after a younger girl or someone more my type physically and hope we get on well.

I created a thread too

How much do you weight?

How do you get girls alone? Not in a creepy rapist way, but in a more trying to have a deeper/meaningful conversation sort of way

Hard mode: without being a seen as a creep

Girls,

It's been a few years since I haven't been in a relationship. I decided to take care of myself two years ago and I made a lot of improvements everywhere, especially confidence.

There is one problem though, I feel like you have to be "admired" by the girl you're into. I'm not talking about being her idol or anything, just being admired or respected for something. I strongly like dominant women, and I think this is keeping me from seducing properly.
Do you think I should fix that and act in a more "arrogant" manner? Not in an asshole way, just being more daring and confident around women?
I'm young looking and have a very "innocent" face, everybody trusts me at first sight (very useful btw), wouldn't it be ridiculous for me to act in a dominant way with women? Maybe could you suggest me a proper manner in line with my look?

THIS
Someone please answer this.

>go for a walk
>sit on an empty bench during your walk

>proceed to sit on empty bench for a few hours
>go home and sleep
You left out these.

How do you ask them for a walk without knowing them or seeming way too odd?

You shouldn't be having deep/meaningful conversations with people you don't know. Get to know them first. Then do the deeper conversations.

He said without being seen as a creep.
Women would most definitely see that as creepy.

Going for a walk is seen as creepy? Since when? Sitting with a girl on a bench and talking is creepy? Since fucking when?

Hey sociopath how about acting naturally for once

Since fucking forever. Women literally think everything is creepy. Go ask any women right now if she would be okay with a random guy sitting next to her on a bench and asking her for a walk out of the blue.

That's true, but what if they are a friend or someone you do know just not well. The issue being that they're always with their friends (I've noticed the girls im around tend to be in a pack)

Is it extremely rude to steal a kiss on the lips from a girl? Specifically if the girl is my friend.

Basic 101 for Male - Female interaction.

Step 1: The male part does _anything_
Case A: The male part is good looking, it's not creepy.
Case B: The male part is not good looking, it's creepy.

There you go.

He's just not that into you

yeah, unless you have reason to believe she would consent, which chances are you don't.

I would be pretty angry if one of my friends just kissed me at random unless we'd previously had discussions about engaging in a romantic relationship.

Generally speaking, it's best not to risk invading personal space when you're unsure. This goes for anyone, not just girls.

>random guy
I don't know why you assumed this was the first interaction they were going for. Who tries to have a deep convo with a stranger?

And I've gone on walks with women I've just met before and I'm hardly timid-looking.

Walk. You literally say "up for a walk?" and if they say yes, great, if they say no, take it on the chin and move on.

Extremely. Possibly ruins that relationship forever. And she'll tell everyone about it and you'll lose those relationships too. Just go for a kiss as normal.

What kind of manscaping should I be doing?
Every once in a while I'll shave the shaft and balls, but a 3 on the beard trimmer and go at my bush, and I'll trim up the bikini zone on my thighs, but I feel like I'm simultaneously bad at it and wasting my time.
Just how manicured do girls expect me to be?

I'm not a sociopath at all, I have a lot of empathy

Just asking them something like that makes you seem like a rapist. It will always be a no anyways. You're sounding pretty delusional tbqh

1. If my labia minora don't hang past my labia majora (you cannot see the inner lips if I'm standing), but you can see them pretty much in full if I'm sitting with my legs slightly spread or lying on my back with my legs somewhat apart, is that an innie or an outie? I think the best way I have to describe it is if you open your mouth just a little and stick your tongue out, but it's still behind the edge of your lips a little. Innie or outie?

2. When guys say they like/prefer shaved pussy, do you mean freshly shaved so the stubble's at a minimum, or shaved but left to grow for a little while so the hair's soft again?

Is this what life is like in America? What an awful place. Do you guys never talk to strangers or anything? Never had women you don't know ask you to walk them home because theyre scared or anything?

Go to /soc/, beef flaps.

Thats an innie in my book.

Shaved means freshly bald. Trimmed is normally used to mean having a small amount of hair there.

The best way to describe it would be with a picture.

Attached: giphy.gif (300x168, 462K)

I refuse to allow such damage to be done to my pure eyes.
I already endured one such grievous offense from a thot here; never again, I say.

No way. You've praised me before for being a virgin, by the way, and I still am. Haven't even used a tampon or anything. Just curious.

Well, shit. I'm sorry, my autism got ahead of me, pay my shitpost no mind.
>Haven't even used a tampon or anything.
Good. I would be utterly disgusted by any woman who tried cucking me with female (((hygiene))) products.

So I'm pretty sure the answer is "no", but I wanted confirmation. There's one chick I help out with at college and she's attractive and not a complete airhead. There haven't been any signals for/against as far as I can tell. Should I ask her out or would that be weird coming from a group tutor?

Wait until the semester is over and you have no obligation to each other.

From woman to woman,

How long does it take for you to get comfortable with being intimate with another guy? Do you compare dick sizes with new men subconsciously? Are you nervous about fooling around with new men?

Girls what's it like for you when you hit on a guy and he seems like he just wants you to fuck off?

How can I tell if my standards for women's looks are too high? I just made an account on an online dating app and I rejected everyone I was presented with because I wasn't attracted to them.

Not really a question but a final update.

>I'm the guy that's in love with the single mom with two kids
>was my birthday two days ago
>she knew about it
>was in her area all day and told her I wanted to see her
>she texted me happy birthday the next day and ignored everything else

She intentionally ignored me on my birthday. That made me realize that she's a piece of shit and I'm dropping her out of my life. For her birthday last year I gave her $1000. Did I get a gift? No. Did I even get to see her? No.

A really really cute co-worker was on the local news with her fiance. They look really good together even though I've never seen him before.

I should probably stop trying to be friends with her.

This ugly girl, who I rejected, disabled her OkCupid profile. Now I keep wondering if she got someone or gave up on the site.
What do you think?

GIRLS

What do you think about a shy introvert who wander around and takes pictures alone in public? Is it adorable or creepy?

>Do you compare dick sizes with new men subconsciously?
Me too am waiting for answer to this

Taking pictures of people? Creepy. ESPECIALLY without their permission/knowledge. Everything else is eh. Doesn't really elicit a reaction.

When can I reveal my cumcake/cummy food fetish to a girl?

Maybe a smile or wave, but no talking. Otherwise you could be seen as creepy if you go on for too long (or arguably unattractive/bad at talking)

Never.
Take that shit to your grave.
Don't ever give your cumfood to anybody else without their full knowledge and understanding.

Why? My cum is healthy.

They say that all you have to do attract someone is to just be yourself and try hard everyday, but what if by being myself, you're an immediate turn off?

Even if I do better myself by getting a better job, getting fit, and becoming more charismatic, I'm afraid there isn't a soul out there that would date someone who only likes Vidya, and animu.

Attached: simpsons.jpg (724x513, 40K)

Sure there are, but they're probably not the kinds of girls that you'd find sexually appealing.
You need to find other actual interests, not just the mango vidya distractions.

Aww man, I thought you were going to answer my question. I have just started things with a new guy and realized that his girth is smaller than my ex. I don't get it. We share more common interests and he treats me right, but I keep comparing his hair and dick to my ex's.

Then I would fuck off.

Post some pictures of the girls and we could judge OR ask your friends if you have this tendance?

Good on you. It seems like she only wanted you for your money honestly.

Who cares? You rejected her. If you wanted to know about her life then you should have connected with her.

I believe fetishes should be revealed when sexual intimacy starts to happen. Maybe before making love? You want to make sure the person you are with is comfortable with what you like and vice versa.
I guess, put yourself in that person's position. How would you feel if you girlfriend had a cuckold fetish that she wants you to be involved with and doesn't tell you until a year later? What if your girlfriend has a BDSM pony fetish and has to do it once a week? Imagine a fetish you might not be comfortable with and when you would want to hear about it.

GIRLS

If you gift one of your male friends a small chocolate that happens to have the phrase "you light up my heart" in its wrapping (a limited edition of this chocolate), is it because you deliberately wanted your friend to know you feel this way? Or you were just lazy and grabbed the first chocolate you found?

Just happened to me, don't know how to feel.

Just because you give a gift to someone, doesn't mean you're entitled to other benefits from them. If they don't want to see or talk to you, that's their decision to make. You're not buying something from them.
Why would you give someone $1,000 for their birthday anyways? Both of you are retarded.

Thought of a better comparison: macaroons. Innie or outie?

Attached: image.jpg (700x812, 135K)

how do you make friends

>I have just started things with a new guy and realized that his girth is smaller than my ex. I don't get it. We share more common interests and he treats me right, but I keep comparing his hair and dick to my ex's.
There it is, the straw that broke the camel's back
When they find my body it will have on it a small scrap of paper that only reads

28/M here.

Is it weird for a guy my age to still be talking about my high school life? I mean, I do have other interests & accomplishments, but most of my highlights just happen to be from high school. I've caught myself talking about high school at my last couple of dates, and I'm concerned that I might be dwelling on the past too much.

Are you me?
>You need to find other actual interests, not just the mango vidya distractions.
Well shit. That's all I'm really interested in aside from music.

Attached: waning hope.png (451x475, 182K)

A girl friend of mine told me all guys are a little creepy no matter what. Is that true?

how does vagene

Question for my boys, but girls can answer too I suppose.

I was at work today, and there was this woman, probably married cause she had a kid in a stroller with her, but goddamn I was attracted to her, and I think she took notice since we made eye contact several times, in several different parts of the store. Now, was there *anything* I could have done? Or does shit like this only exist in movies?

It's not that hard to find other interests.

Pretty obvious you're into nerd shit. Take small steps. You may only like anime and video games right now, you could always branch out into Star Wars or Game of Thrones.

The slowly get into more "real" hobbies, like fencing or archery. Nerds are into that shit. Then get into martial arts. You could do the basic Taekwondo, Karate, etc. You could go hard and try Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, MMA, etc. Or go all nerdy again and do something obscure like Savate or Pankration.

>Or does shit like this only exist in movies?
Didn't realize that guys falling for single mothers was a common movie occurrence. Sounds like cuck propaganda.

Yes. Stop being so judgemental.

If you asked me to name an example I couldn't, but something like that working out doesn't sound possible in real life. Unless anyone here's got some experience that says otherwise.

Wh-, how am *I* being judgmental? What?

OI.. bruh... not that I’ve never gone down the rabbit hole myself... but you realize this post is kind of... creepy, right?

Self-reflection And awareness helps from time to time. Worked for me. Realized I had my head up my ass, pulled it out, stopped acting like a dumbass. Shit went waaaaay fucking better for me once I realized I was giving too much of a fuck and just eased up.

>1 If my labia minora don't hang past my labia majora

No one really gives a shit. The only people who *say* they do, tend only to be people who’ve never actually seen or been around the real thing...

>2. When guys say they like/prefer shaved pussy, do you mean freshly shaved so the stubble's at a minimum

To be honest, I don’t think *anyone* likes razor sharp stubble and friction burns.

>Is it extremely rude to steal a kiss on the lips from a girl?Specifically if the girl is my friend.

As a dude who’s kissed a lot of people (including completely random strangers at bars and even close friends... I do a lot of dumb flirty shit while drunk)there a certain etiquette when it comes to kissing, and even when it’s with a complete and total fucking stranger there’s a certain amount of implied consent that goes on beforehand.

Lacking that, sometimes the surprise can be good... but even when that’s true, the shock of it just kind of tends to trump all else.

True story, my first kiss was a stolen one. Was literally mid sentence when a friend just shut me up with her lips. My brain just kind of paused for a second before I realized what was going on. In this particular case, I was head over heels for her so I went went well after the shock faded buuut I’ve also had some other girls and just been like.. what the fuck.. peace... I’m out of here...

Yeah, you could always introduce yourself and say, “hey, this is kind of awkward and I don’t really do this but you look like a cool person. My name# . Would you be interested in grabbing a coffee sometime?”

Or whatever the fuck.

95% chance she says no... but it’s something you can do and 5% is still better than 0%.

Even if she says no/she’s married/has a boyfriend, at least she probably she gets a kick out of it and feels flattered, and it’s always nice to spread a little positivity.

I have this webm I really want to send my bf... I just think it's super hot and want to share things like this with him.

But we have like no sex life and I'm pretty sure he's asexual. I don't feel like he would appreciate me sending him porn-like links... What should I do?

>We share more common interests and he treats me right, but I keep comparing his hair and dick to my ex's.
This is the kind of reinforcement I need

How do girls find a guy handsome or not? I've never quite understood that, i have a friend that is not "ugly", but at least I as a dude find him normal (at best), but I've seen him get complimented by a few girls saying he is "cute". What are your "parameters" to find a guy attractive or not?

>Just finished fucking my girlfriend of 5 months
>laying there on the bed
>starts touching my dick
>told me she prefers the look of cut dicks
>wtfnow

I feel pissed off.

What do

Girls, specifically big breasted ones, do you get upset if we accidentally poke your chest? I am not doing it on purpose, I am picking something up, turned around accidentally touched it. Just asking because this happened recently and there was an awkward silence between me and a coworker.

Gals, how would you feel if a guy just came up to you and told you he thinks youre gorgeous and wants to go out with you?
Theres a girl in one of my classes and I just found out shes single. I have no idea what my chances are, and finals end in a week and a half so I kinda feel like I should just cut to the chase.
The other option is waiting until next semester, but who knows who she'll be with then

What does it mean when a girl mentions that someone said that we look like a couple? I've known her for years and she has a boyfriend. I can tell if I'm this deep into the friendzone or if shes hinting at something.

Attached: Papa_Johns_Girl_65_-_YzIvFug.jpg (360x480, 31K)

Girls, I ordered so food to day and the delivery girl sat my drink on the ground to give me my food. When she went to get my drink she checked out my legs, I was wearing short running shorts because it's comfy, then when I was signing the recipient she was starring at my package. I felt like a piece of meat.
How do you put up with this when guys do it to you? / Are more subtle about checking out people?

Girls
This has happened to me in every relationship i've been in, and i'd like to know if this is just me, my bad luck, or if this is common.

It seems that between 2-6 weeks of dating, I've got the girl saying "i love you". In my opinion this is such a short time to be emotionally attaching yourself to somebody like that. I feel like time is necessary to get to know the girl, her family, and her character before committing so much in a relationship. I don't feel comfortable saying "i love you" when it happens so fast, and its hard to tell a girl its just too soon.

Am I thinking about this the wrong way? whats going on here?

I love him but his friends get in the way. I don't hate his friends though. What do?

I'm a guy. I know another guy who does this shit to every woman he finds attracitve and it's creepy as shit. You do not just walk up to a stranger and call them gorgeous or beautiful, or any of that shit in a casual setting for fuck's sake.

Casual talk comes first. If you're clicking well you can be more forward, but assaulting a girl with these overt compliments will come off as invasive or overwhelming. Just talk to her as a fellow classmate first. If you haven't already done that by now, it seems a bit late to start.

What do you mean "get in the way"

B-but...these videos
youtube.com/watch?v=ImnSsLuytSw&t=
youtube.com/watch?v=pyBatSV8aYw
youtube.com/watch?v=ieYM5CDcyN8

To be honest thats kind of what I figured. Im not a social autist or anything, but I recently got out of a 4 year relationship so Im trying to figure out how college dating works.
Im aware its a bit late, I just found out she was single but she is the kind of girl who I always thought "man, if I were single she would be perfect".
And now I am. Suppose Ill just wait until next semester, see where things are. Anyways, thanks for the response.