Is Earth a Prison

We can see billions of other galaxies but we're trapped in a prison. You are so worried about fighting here with other humans, do you not realize we're trapped?

Attached: Screen-Shot-2017-06-15-at-11.25.24-AM-768x506.png (768x506, 645K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6DHZHNJ-9Ms
youtube.com/watch?v=KNOHovaffUY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

THE WORLD IS A VAMPIRE

Attached: 1542236617928.jpg (250x250, 4K)

The Earth is flat, the firmament is real, there's land beyond antarctica and we're on quarantine until the NWO is taken out and we get rid of all our nukes

Attached: 1518933233559.webm (720x480, 2.22M)

Vatican isn't shaped like a keyhole for nothing.

Attached: download.jpg (284x177, 86K)

I always thought the prison was this meat sack we're all wearing but you could be on to something op

Attached: 1534288851823.jpg (1024x749, 103K)

Well there is a growing Black population

>We can see billions of other galaxies but we're trapped in a prison. You are so worried about fighting here with other humans, do you not realize we're trapped?

As I've always said, the moment deep space travel is commercialized, it's only going to benefit the 1% as they'll migrate to a new untouched planet creating a paradise based on learning from the mistakes we've made in during history, while the rest are fighting over the scraps they left behind.

Trapped? ....yup, since birth; get used to it.

Your mind is the prison. The planet isn't even real, you're just sensing impulses, and constructing a representation of it.
Who knows what lies beyond the true boundary of reality, which reason only hints at.

I doubt it. The laws of physics and evolution seem pretty universal. I would wager that all the other worlds are equally shitty.

Sphere cucks BTFO

Attached: Ball earth debunked.jpg (720x785, 204K)

Checked.

Probably more complex manifestations of underlying meaninglessness and misery. Even God is miserable. He probably created the universe out of his own loneliness and misery. We are part of him. He constricted his own infinitude to create worlds he could interact with. Worlds made in his image, that reflect His own pathology.

Fpbp and Smashingpilled.
youtube.com/watch?v=6DHZHNJ-9Ms

Physics are just something that makes sense on our plane of existense. If we break free of the simulation we know as reality there are so many different possibilities that can't even be comprehended by our simple minds

We are a colony unable to participate. Everything is there. We just can't see it. The veil hasn't been lifted. Slide your finger across an ant trail. Watch them get lost. We are the ants.

Could be, but I can't assign any probability to any hypothesis of the unknowable.
In a way, I would prefer to be certain that it was as you say, because at least then I would have my answer.

all of you.

The earth is a toroid.
Proof here.

Attached: 1543618335260.jpg (720x785, 216K)

Why makes you think they don't all suck?

As if the meaning or lack there of in life does not have bearing on politics.

No it's a proving ground for our soul to ascend to the next stage
youtube.com/watch?v=KNOHovaffUY

Attached: 065.jpg (1920x1080, 518K)

looks like user memefag is pushing satanic propaganda.

Learn Nassim Haramein

Attached: 066.jpg (1920x1080, 518K)

in prison you join a gang and fight other gangs while you work out to get stronger, study to get smarter, and meditate to stay sane.