I have to come to terms with the fact that I will never find a girlfriend. I‘m a beta, introverted...

I have to come to terms with the fact that I will never find a girlfriend. I‘m a beta, introverted, awkward loser who has nothing going for him. There is nothing appealing about my life and women will always reject me.
At what point is suicide justified? I don‘t want to become a bitter red pill incel who lives alone with his dogs until he dies of a brain tumor and is forgotten within two years. My life is completely devoid of meaning and company and now that I‘ve turned 25 I realize it will never get any better.

At what point do you consider a life to be wasted/a person to be lost?

Attached: 0D37A0F7-7718-4F15-B531-FE7DCE9531B1.jpg (358x398, 22K)

>At what point do you consider a life to be wasted/a person to be lost?
When the person has died.

> My life is completely devoid of meaning and company and now that I‘ve turned 25 I realize it will never get any better.
Your problem is that you just hit peak maturity and have come to realize the children's games you used to play are no longer satisfying. That's not something to be depressed over, it's just the changing of phases in life.

In other words, your brain is hitting the final stages of maturation, as the good book says:
>When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.
1 Corinthians 13:11.

When you finish maturing, as you are, you just by nature put away childish things, whatever those things that teenagers do and love. You've begun to put them away, but you don't have something to fill the vacuum. That is labor. Creating things. Nurturing things.

When you discover what you love to create, there's no stopping you.

>At what point do you consider a life to be wasted/a person to be lost?
several years after they pass away of old age

I can‘t go on. I‘ve never been in a relationship and I‘m a virgin cuck at 25. Even if I manage to get a gf they will not love me for who I am because clearly, I do not deserve it. Even if I somehow get married at some point, I will always resent the life I have wasted in depression and loneliness. Some scars never heal and my whole life is a big scar.

Oh shut the fuck up faggot. No one thinks like that.

What value does my life even have... I‘m not attractive, interesting, fun, nice to be around... If there is such a thing as human garbage, it‘s me. All the proof you really need is that I‘m a khv at 25 when kids these days fuck around at 12yo.

>I‘ve never been in a relationship and I‘m a virgin cuck at 25
I was a KV until 32 (and KHV until 30). The relationship I got when I was 32 lasted one month. I don't regret anything.
>clearly, I do not deserve it.
This is just low self-esteem talking. It's a vicious cycle; as long as you hold yourself in such low self-esteem you will behave in a way that drives away women and ultimately avoid women. But it's a cycle you can break. I broke it myself.
>I will always resent the life I have wasted in depression and loneliness.
I've spent about... hmm... 7 years of my adult life living essentially as a NEET. There was a gap in there of about 3 years when I went to law school, but afterwards I went right back to being a chronic shut-in because I didn't perform "well enough" for my satisfaction.
Despite that, I don't regret a thing. I have learned so much in my life, and there are so many places where I can contribute to scholarship now, even if I don't have a "real job".

Calm down. Breathe. Make it to the end of the day and go to sleep. Tomorrow, think about some short-term goal you can try to achieve. It doesn't have to be anything significant.

All wasted time catches up with us eventually. It doesn‘t matter if you‘ve ‚learned a lot‘, your potential is still wasted, as is mine.

Except it wasn't. The time I "wasted" was spent reading, watching, and growing. You haven't been in a coma, and even then you wouldn't kill yourself for having missed 7 years of your life or whatever. You'd just try to get back to where you left off.

Get back to where you left off.

How do I do that... all worthwile girls are taken anyway, the few that aren‘t reject me. No hobby I try out is any fun to me. I lose interest in any book I read or show I watch. My parents don‘t love me and my onyl sibling hates me. The few friends I have don‘t care. I wish I was never born.

My advice to you is workout.
Take up a new hobby even if it's as simple as playing cards on your cellphone.
As for woman, unfortunately no matter how good looking or how much money you make today many woman are absolutely brainwashed into believing they deserve a billionaire male model so any woman that says things like "I only date guys who wear rolex" run the hell away literally if necessary.
Don't get your validation from woman like every beta cuck and your life will probably be 25%- 50% better just there.
I've been very similar to you op in the past.

>all worthwile girls are taken anyway, the few that aren‘t reject me.
You're not in the right state of mind to be in a relationship right now. You need to focus on yourself first. Fix your self-esteem. Learn to love yourself. If you don't think you're worthwhile, romance will be hard to get, and will usually end in failure.
>No hobby I try out is any fun to me.
What have you earnestly tried? I don't mean just randomly taken a shot at and given up when it was hard. I mean earnestly tried.
>I lose interest in any book I read or show I watch.
Passive consumption often feels hollow.
>My parents don‘t love me and my onyl sibling hates me. The few friends I have don‘t care. I wish I was never born.
Stop that. I'm not gonna hold your hand through a bunch of bawwwwing and whining about how everything's a catastrophe.

I do work out. Or I did, but I recently lost the will to do even that. What good is a nice body if your face is too ugly to look at?

>What good is a nice body if your face is too ugly to look at?
You've honestly got a point. If your self-esteem is so warped that you can look at your relatively normal face—and by relatively normal, I mean, you have two eyes, two nostrils, a mouth, and two ears—and pronounce it irredeemably ugly, then there really isn't much point to working out.

Fix your self-esteem. Learn to love yourself. Once you do, the rest will be a lot easier.

...so I should just be confident, bro

that’s depressing.
do you not have any independence ot self-respect for yourself?
Are you a human being or a parasite who latches onto others because he is not comfortable with existing alone?
Are you even living?

I sometimes wonder if I‘m even human or some degenerate sub-race of mongoloid

You're such a faggot. goddamn.

You couldn't have made a more useless, mind numbing comment if you liked.

No, you should learn to love yourself. You should accept yourself for who you are and move on from the past. You should find things that make you joyful. And you should find what makes you happy.

Aww, where did my comment touch you user? Was it too close to home? The realization that you aren't a child anymore too hard to take? That you should focus on creating rather than playing? That you should find your life's work rather than try to find joy in idleness?

You are retarded.

No, and none of your post applies to my own life.

You're the kind of fucking retard who becomes that uncle who gets drunk and pesters his nephew with braindead boomer advice for 4 hours in the middle of the night right before an exam.

If nobody loves me how can I love myself? I know the inverse is also true but I really think the world is telling me I‘m not worth it.

Why the fuck are you two arguing. You should both an hero like me.

You sound like someone with a lot of anger issues. I feel sorry for you man. I'll say a prayer for you.

>If nobody loves me how can I love myself?
I don't follow why you can't love yourself just because nobody else does.
>I really think the world is telling me I‘m not worth it.
There are two problems here.

First is the self-fulfilling prophecy: You don't love yourself, and as a result of this, you behave in ways that makes it difficult for people to experience what makes you likable. Low self-esteem leads to things like slumped posture, depression, moodiness, avoidant behavior, etc. In many ways, the result of the behavior is not that people don't care for you, but that your behavior indicates you want to be left alone and that you don't like others. So they leave you alone. And you feel alone. So your self-esteem suffers.

Second is much simpler: What does the world fucking know? You know you, though I'll wager you don't actually know yourself as well as you think. Even so, you probably know yourself better than the outside world does given the above.

Getting to love yourself isn't exactly simple, it's a bit of a mindbender, really. But it's achievable and worthwhile. Happiness is achievable.

And I guess we've got to get to this: Have you tried therapy? Cognitive-behavioral therapy? You may find it helpful to break the cycles of negativity and self-loathing. That's actually the key goal of CBT, to train you to recognize maladaptive thought patterns and interrupt them, and then to gain successful social and life experiences so you actually are capable of handling things in the future.

Maybe you'll find romance, maybe you won't, but don't give up on life because of that. I'm probably alot more upbeat than most people on Jow Forums, but I truly believe at some point in there life, every person has the potential to offer something to the world. Maybe you're a scientist, maybe you're an artist, a musician, a mathematician, a poet, it doesn't matter, because whatever it is, once you find it, something you love to do, people out there will love to see it. Mine's music. My life means very little besides my music, and im just a pretty normal useless dude most of the time, but I step onstage to 700 local fans all singing my words right back at me? thats when I know its worth it, because to those people in every city I go to, in some small way, my songs helped. I've had guys and girls tell me that my music genuinely made them not want to kill themselves, because it was the first time they'd ever heard someone say things that truly outlined how I'm feeling. Knowing that? Im worth more to my fans than I ever will be as a boyfriend, and I'm okay with that.

There's a reason to live, I fuckin promise, I swear down, but you just need to find it. If you ever need to talk, this is the account I give out to Jow Forums people in need.

[email protected]

If anyone else is feeling like this, then feel free to email me as well. I know its a dumb idea to give any contact details out on Jow Forums but I just wanna try to help.

Its gonna be okay, I fuckin promise.

why is every will i meet such a kind hearted soul

>I've wasted the first 25 years of my life!
>Better waste the rest of it too by literally not experiencing it at all!
Think logically. And stop placing your sense of self-worth in sex and women, that's probably why you're not getting any

Just rape a bitch that will solve ur virgin problem

shoot up a synagogue and you'll be on the history books for eternity