Jesus supported interracial gay marriage and I can prove it with one verse

>There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

Attached: C95B3AE4-DFD3-4701-9F33-EC3FF15068B7.jpg (1024x596, 205K)

Other urls found in this thread:

peopleofar.com/2017/08/20/new-dna-study-origins-first-civilizations-greece-reveals-armenian-traces/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

True.

yes that seems about right, what shitlibs interpret at least.

this is now a Jesus redpill thread

Attached: Nice Jesus.jpg (1500x2057, 893K)

>word salad
Lot of slide threads today. Wonder what you kikes are sliding.

>Didn't read the material provided by based user
>Calls him a kike
>Material was about Jesus

Attached: Jew stategies.png (1775x437, 46K)

it's a great way to weed out the imbeciles. he might be redpilled but that doesn't mean he's not an NPC

A good read.
I was convinced the world was flat and had a literal ocean above it because some stupid misinterpretations are spouted on the bible and it's wording.
It's almost like there's a constant effort to discredit the word of God, gee I wonder who might be doing that.

Attached: 1542157032869.png (210x161, 2K)

True.
That was a hard pill to swallow when it first became apparent.
I thought this side was filled with people who knew what they were talking about, but found out there is a great number of people who just attempt to blend in and pretend to be knowledgeable.
Always kill a traitor before an enemy.

bruh this entire thread is about how Jesus, who himself was on here until recently, wants us all to go ripshit and start flipping the fuck out in the interest of preserving what is good and right

Jesus wants us to completely hijack the institutions that are proliferating pedophilia and worse, look past the slide threads and see just how fucking insane the headlines are becoming, he wants us to be ready to go to war against evil

Yes, there's so much misinterpretation of the bible. Like how some guy claimed that self defense was not a Christian value, which is silly, Christians aren't Buddhists.

Attached: 51TIiVpCS8L.jpg (374x499, 48K)

Yeah, I think it's pretty simple once you get the gist of how God would want people to live and how they might personally see to it, that you can spot the misinterpretations.
I find proof of God in his word, for of all philosophers, there have been none who's word rang so true so universally, much less from a time so long ago.

22Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, 23And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

24Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves: 25Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

26For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: 27And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; 29Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, 30Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, 31Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: 32Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

TLDR: Burn in Hell reprobate

Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

Indeed

Anti-religion but not atheist user here with crazy theories on god. Let me tell you a bit about the world we live in.

So I think it makes sense that God exists, how else can you explain the existence of the universe. Now god probably started off as a sentient being. But as a being with thoughts and pain and pleasure centers it was probably pretty boring just existing. So he created all this that we know, the universe, time, physics, and molecules, elements. The building blocks of the universe. Again for the purpose of entertainment. Experiencing everything in an all powerful state isn't very fun, so he decided to inhabit our planet and separate and reincarnate himself and experience life and death over and over, losing all memories each time with the end goal of reaching the state he started at but with companions.

Thus life and the world exists as we know it.

Millions of years pass and life goes on until Jesus is born. Jesus, a man realizes that he is an incarnation of god (the son of god) and harnesses some of gods powers. He still has the intelligence of a mere human though, we arent at the level of conciousness of a true god level being but Jesus realizes he can create and destroy with his mind (which are recorded in his miracles). Now his only thought is to awaken as many people as possible to the reality of everything he has discovered before his lifetime comes to an end, but rather than risk coming across as crazy or a supernatural freak (science was in its infancy, he'd be much better received nowadays) he had to explain things in a way that uncivilized and frankly stupid people would understand.

We are all part of god, living our life simply to reproduce and become more intelligent until we or our offspring eventually reach or create something on the same level as godhood at which point the cycle will inevitably restart. That is what Jesus meant, not that man & women dont exist but rather that we are all godspawn.

To elaborate on this since I hit the character limit, we are all hosts to one god being, who experiences life though each of our lives for pleasure, enjoyment, entertainment, and also learning. So to harm others is literally harming yourself in another life. Hell is merely the lived experience of shitty lives. When you do something terrible to someone or something you will have to live through that experience down the road from the other perspective. Heaven is the same, its the bliss that comes from being helped or having sex or doing drugs. So we are always actually suffering in hell and experiencing heaven at the same time. Its this thing we call life.

copy pasta?

Its just some musings because I cant prove it yet but it makes more sense than other religions and is the only way for my atheist mind to rationalize god & jesus.

Btw inspiration for my religious beliefs comes from the into to Dreams - Nujabes where some dude is lecturing about if you could do literally anything you want in your dreams basically the power of a god, eventually you'd cease more and more control over your dreams just to have new experiences and eventually you'd end up in the life you are now living.

>Anti-religion but not atheist
So you believe in a god?
>So I think it makes sense that God exists, how else can you explain the existence of the universe
Argument from ignorance.
>Now god probably started off as a sentient being
Why do you think that?
>But as a being with thoughts and pain and pleasure centers it was probably pretty boring just existing. So he created all this that we know
How did he go from sentient to omnipotent?
>Millions of years pass and life goes on until Jesus is born
So you are only using some bible information? I'm confused.
>We are all part of god
What is your definition of God? Otherwise, interesting.

>eventually you'd cease more and more control over your dreams just to have new experiences and eventually you'd end up in the life you are now living
End up in the life you are now living from being able to lucid dream? I dont get it.

◄ Romans 10:12 ►

For there is no difference between Jew and
Gentile--the same Lord is Lord of all and richly
blesses all who call on him.

◄ Galatians 3:28 ►
So there is no difference between Jews and
Gentiles, between slaves and free people,
between men and women; you are all one in
union with Christ Zeus.

what this means is there is no difference between
greeks and jews because Zeus was trying to show
them they are the same house of JAPHETH.

New DNA Study On The Origins of The First
Civilizations of Greece Reveals Armenian Traces

peopleofar.com/2017/08/20/new-dna-study-origins-first-civilizations-greece-reveals-armenian-traces/

this is how you can find out who the real jews
are.has nothing to do with butt slamming nigger
loving faggots.

Attached: real jews armenia fake jews amalekite rome2.png (1920x1080, 1.52M)