Just turned 29

>just turned 29
>6'5"
>14 pounds overweight
>asperger's
>BFA in graphic design
>work at the airport, not within my degree
>had to move in with my parents at 25 after I tried to kms
Be honest, adv. Is there any hope for me?

Attached: tammygone.png (700x653, 499K)

>just turned 29
>6'5"
>14 pounds overweight
None of these are actual problems.

>asperger's
Boo hoo. Lots of people have that and do fine.
>BFA in graphic design
Boo hoo. Lots of people have that and do fine.
>work at the airport, not within my degree
So you have a job. Good.
>had to move in with my parents at 25 after I tried to kms
Don't do that.

>Be honest, adv. Is there any hope for me?
Sounds like you're doing fine.

Not really. Might as well hitchhike to somewhere you find amazing

One of the profs in my chemistry department is deep spectrum asperger's

He is successful and unintentionally hilarious

Turning 29 really got me more than anything.

I can stand being a young fuckup, but not an OLD fuckup. Losing my youth really was the last straw.

The fuck are you talking about? 29 is still pretty young man. It's certainly not substantially qualitatively different than 26.

I miss being fresh out of HS and feeling like I had an entire life to live

So you're 11 years older. You still have an entire life to life.

Your life doesn't seem that bad. Although I don't think you should get complacent. Still work for a better job and save up enough money for a deposit on a condo. Use the fact that you're at your parents atm to your advantage to save money quickly.

Statistically speaking you have like 40 years left at the very least. I mean sure things won't be as smooth and nice after like, 50 if you try to keep at least a bit healthy, but even then that's two decades worth of shit to do.

>you have like 40 years left at the very least
It's going to go by FAST. These past two years felt like a long weekend.

Not too fat, lose it

According to reports, in some parts of the US as much as 50% of 20-somethings live with their parents. It's the economy.

Your biggest problem is not aspergers or overweight. It's depression. You are exaggerating all your problems in your mind and being overwhelmed by them. In fact they are not all that bad and all are fixable.

True, and it'll only get worse

Damn, you're old as shit. What the fuck have you been doing the past 10 years. Get your shit together, OP, and quit being a burden to your dear old parents.

Time to get off the internet and fatty foods while you're still not a wrinkly old sack of shit with no decent accomplishments. Get out and make the changes you never decided to make in your prime years while you were still young. You're mid aged and need to be held responsible for your own life choices now.

I think so. Just watch what you eat a bit more. Cut out sugary drinks and just drink water. Go play sports for fun and excersize. Ride you bike places. Start adding more things to your portfolio and try to apply for graphic design jobs and internships. Start saving money and work towards getting your own place. Try to get into a FOH staff at a nice local restaurant, you can make a lot of money and meet other 'artsy' people who tend to gravitate towards restaurants. Airport job SUCKS I would know.

Lots of hope for you. While 25 isn't 'young' like ur 18 it's still young and it isn't even CLOSE to old. If you were 32 I might say something else. But I think your main focus right now should be getting your own place to start living on your own again (I assume you had your own place in college).

Sorry I missed you just turned 29. Then yeah definitely get out of your parents house.

Agreed. If OP weren't so old, it'd be a different story.

>just turned 29
I've never seen a late 20s success story from ground zero.

'5"
pounds overweight

6'5" guys can always find something to do. Look, forget about your degree. That's kind of a useless degree, but it's good you have it. Because a 6'5" guy with a degree can always find a job. You didn't say what you do at the airport, but maybe you should get into security.

If you're not too weird you might try to get into law enforcement.

Don't worry about these fucks here telling you 'you're too old" Too old for what? To join the Marines, yeah. But there are lots of other things you can do.

>What the fuck have you been doing the past 10 years
Well, I spent four years in school. Three years doing odd jobs in design. Then I tried to kms and had to move home. I spent the next three years in catering, before my declining mental health forced me to dump it for a part-time job as airport security.

And ta-da, now I've just turned 29 and I'm afraid to get back out of my parents' house lest the suicidal urges come back.

Attached: itsatrap.png (936x710, 635K)

Not until you quit feeling sorry for yourself.

He's not at ground zero. He's tall and has a degree.

I don't know how to stop.

Don't ride bike, OP. My dad lost his shoulder doing that.

Those four years of graphic design must've left you in crippling financial debt. I suggest you pay that off somehow before anything else.

Actually, no. My parents helped me a lot. My lack of student loans are the only thing I've got going for me.

Everybody has a degree.

>My dad lost his shoulder
Did you help him look for it?

Only 20 years? That's not long at all.

Better hurry up then.