Holy fuck. Just... holy fuck... I don't know how to process this. I've had heart breaks before; that's for sure...

Holy fuck. Just... holy fuck... I don't know how to process this. I've had heart breaks before; that's for sure. But this one is hitting me harder than all of them combined. Hell, I think the heartbreak from my dad's suicide might be lighter in comparison (or at least the two feel too different to put on the same plate).

I've honestly been crying for over a week over this. I thought this was only a meme. I thought the whole bullshit about women were just memes, misconceptions, misinterpretations of how an entire demographic, and so on. I really thought this shit were only the wails and whines of crybaby manchildren. But now I don't know want to believe.

This breakup, and her reasoning for it (ESPECIALLY her reason) has felt like being repeatedly smacked in the stomach with a bat by a professional baseballer. It makes me nauseous, my skin starts to feel like ice, my sweat cold and decrepit, my limbs shakey and so light I can barely use them, and everything about me feels is disorientation, and nothing else.

I really don't know what's true anymore. I thought this thing about women did not exist at all, and were just popular fallacies. But now my whole world, and my entire perception of it, have cindered. It just turned into balls of cinder, flames, and ash. I'm having trouble making sense of everything; not just women. I'm having trouble trusting, and understanding, them. And when I try to think about it, and her reasoning behind this breakup, it all becomes so distressing that I literally begin to feel dizzy, the room starts spinning out of a control, and I have to either lay down or sit as not to fall.

I have no idea how to make sense of this; I really don't. I don't even know if it can make sense. I don't know even know women can ever be made sense of. Simply put, nothing is logical anymore. Red is yellow. Up is down. Two-plus-two equals fish. The entire universe has ceased comprehension. And my trust in people, not just women, has pretty much drowned....

Attached: 1525128847575.png (1130x704, 142K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tOsck7jYUsE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The second part of that conversation. I think I'm going to be sick.

Attached: 1525128922177.png (1277x750, 425K)

It's not true dude, shes just attracted to emotionally unavailable detached men because it mimics her distant father.

This is what you get for dating silly women.
>I need someone mean or whatever
>I don't even know myself
Were you dating a toddler? You dodged a bullet user, and the heartbreak will pass.

Jesus dude. I know you don't wanna hear this, but good fucking riddance. Girl is a brainlet. And don't take what she says to heart, like literally discard it. She has no idea what she's talking about or what she actually wants. She just fell out of love and is trying to come up with some kind of after-the-fact rationalization. That's all it is.

Here's my standard breakup advice. It's quite good, so please read it:
Treat it like you've got a bad case of the flu. Stay hydrated, eat if you can, sleep if you can. Above all, pass the time so your mind and body can heal and get past the acute phase. After a week or so, or if you're feeling up to it sooner, you should try to do something social with friends, like literally getting drinks at the bar. Otherwise, try to get outside and enjoy the weather while it's nice.

What is this

How old are you? She sounds immature as fuck. Real women do not (in my experience), and should not, act like this.

Are you just trolling me?

>What is this
A post to which you are replying. One full of good advice.

So what is being too nice exactly? Like being a pushover or too agreeable? I don't get it either OP

I'm 25, she's 22. I don't even want to wake up anymore.

Seconding this. Normal adult women don't spew nonsense like this.

Calm down dumbfuck. You got with a dumb immature person. Be thankful you found out earlier rather than later

Yes there are plenty of them but don't sweat them and just move on until you find a normal person.

Again, you got with a dumb immature person. Wow. Big deal. Be thankful you found out earlier rather than later

Attached: DacS-J7X0AIjyfL.jpg (617x570, 46K)

>lost some stupid goddamn retarded thot
>I don't want to wake up anymore
Lmao dude, get your shit together. Even if her pussy game was strong, she sounds dumber than a sack of rocks

>she's 22
Welp that explains why she has so little self-awareness.

Nah he's right. You don't need that kind of mentality in your life. She's obviously broken

How so

Did you actually read what she wrote dude?
>I loved that you loved everything about me
>I need someone to be mean to me I think
>Or whatever
>Or something like that
>I didn't know that about myself
>Maybe that's a thing
>I don't even know myself

She has no idea what she's talking about and is literally pulling things out of her ass. The stupid thing is you're taking it seriously.

This isn't me. Someone is trolling

Or she's just painfully young and naïve. That's to be expected with an early-twenty'er .

Don't call him stupid, he's upset. That's mean.

Six of one, half dozen of the other.

women are dumb as fuck OP
I learned this the hard way too, most of them hardly know what they want and will throw away something good for no clear reasons other then their own weird and illogical thought patterns

People are shit. Suh-priiiiize.
Shocked? Don't be. You, me, and everyone on Earth had a million opportunities to see this coming.

Either you live and wear your scars proudly or you let this kill you and you turn into a useless chud like the Toronto van guy or Elliot "She Better be a Dodger" Rodger and you become the epitome of everything you hate, a self-serving ball of unverified and unmerited ego bent only on reducing everything around it to its level of childish, puerile misery.

Your choice. My shitty ex fooled around with my best friend while he was (mostly) asleep, and he confessed it to me the very next day and was practically at my knees over it. Naturally I forgave him, not gonna knock a dude for getting nighty wood, she was AMAZING oral queen (but a total starfish otherwise) to boot. Of course, she pulled this "I did it for you" and "I thought it would get your attention" and all this shit.

You live and you learn. My current girlfriend lets me put it in all three of her holes, cooks and cleans like a boss, is constantly willing to try new shit in bed. Next up is cosplay, my body is fucking ready.
The good things about hard-learned lessons, see, is that they usually only need to be learnt once and they usually teach the kind of lesson you can pass along to another, and which will instill you with skills and knowledge you wouldn't otherwise have. You sort of have to take them as an opportunity.

And no, do not ever try to make sense of humans, man or woman. Our world is so transient these days, so constantly-changing and progressing, that we in fact end up further from the point if we try to attach rationale and logic to every little thing. That's our world, our world is built off of logic and rationale. We, humans, are a fucking unholy mess. Nothing short of miracles that we made it so far.

Oh, and let yourself grieve. Part of being happy is experiencing sadness by which to compare.

Attached: 1511987341423.jpg (500x472, 27K)

What a load of bullshit.

I felt like this after getting cheated on. Don't do stupid shit that hurts you more now, you'll bounce back

>not eating with me is hot
Someone explain this to me

Probably a hardcore masochist that gets off to being ignored and abused

Daddy issues. Something, something, comfort zones, something something it's probably a close relative of some fucked-up nuance of stockholm syndrome.
Crazy. Never stick your dick in it, and you will never need
>not eating with me is hot
explained to you.

>whines of crybaby manchildren
Like yourself OP.

Get over your self indulgence. She didn't kill your dog and eat it in front of you, she didn't fuck your best friend and send you a video, she didn't drain your bank account, she didn't disappear one day when you returned home and took everything with her, etc. She broke up and upon your insistence gave you an honest answer why she's not feeling it anymore.

You act like you are the only person ever to suffer a broken heart. Hell I had one tell me she expected me to hit her and when I didn't she lost respect for me. I didn't cry for a fucking week but knew she was fucked in the head.

I bet the reason she really broke up with you is you're a drama queen crybaby.

Sounds like you dodged a fucking bullet, go play some video games and look for new girls tomorrow

What is it with women and wanting to be neglected?

I've got a girl who is an absolute sweetheart and I love her, but when it comes to sex she wants to be used roughed up (choked, throat fucked, spanked etc.)

Attached: VISIBLE CONFUSION.gif (244x194, 1.95M)

She sounds like a retarded thot, user.

I asked my girlfriend in the past why some women like to be treated bad and she said “because those women are trash”. So, clearly not all women are like that

You guys are passive aggressive retards that are going to end up getting someone hurt with your actions.

It's not my fault she is fucked in the head and you should not condemn me for reacting the way I did coming from the circumstances I came from.

She deserved what she got. She is an adult and she KNEW better.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with me wanting to know the truth. And no I wouldn't be her friend. I wouldn't want to be with her. You're making assumptions because you don't know me or how I think.

If she came back begging I wouldn't trust her at all and I wouldnt allow myself to invest. I'd fuck her and I'd use her for favors.

They like the masculinity that’s associated with dominance. It’s biological. The more dominant a man is, the more masculine he is. Which means he likely has better genes and qualities that can be passed to offspring. It’s all subconscious biological thoughts

Sounds like my ex girlfriend. She wanted to be treated bad. She used to try to get me angry so I would act abusive. In bed she loved it rough. She used to tell me to hit her in arguments.

youtu.be/tOsck7jYUsE

Anyone in a relationship will act a little needy when the other person pulls away. Eben flow, this is how relationships work.. They push and pull each other a little bit. The power shifts a little. This is what keeps things going.

>She used to tell me to hit her in arguments.

Wew lads... if that isn’t a future sexual assault charge then I don’t know what is.

She sounds like a fucking psychotic bitch

{{CAN’T WAKE UP}}

>coming from the circumstances I came from
No I got it right on and even here you are proclaiming a life time excuse for being a pussy instead of getting over yourself.

Not at all. I wasn't ready for that and you shouldn't antagonize someone who had anger problems like that. There is no excuse for her behavior m

Yeah you're right. She probably cheated too. Trust me I would never get back with her, not for a serious relationship anyways. I'd take advantage of favors if she offered.

Honestly if she cheated she deserves to get beat. But not by me.

How was I a pussy? Please explain. Because I slipped into a rut, and relapsed

Hard and had someone enabling me to be stagnant and antagonizing me and making it worse? I'm a fucking human being. I think it's hilarious how much modern society dehumanizes men and treat them like they don't have feelings and if they do, you attack them for it.

Because you are crying like a little bitch instead of accepting even you can get the short stick occasionally. Rejection sucks but rejection is part of life, learn to deal with it and move on.

Dwelling on an issue and accepting is not mutually exclusive.

I have no problem with the rejection. But be direct about it. Dragging it on and on and then when I'm about to leave you start acting nice again is fucked up.

It's my fault for trusting her as much as i did.

I wish she would tell me if she cheated because I want know.

And even if she begged I wouldn't take her back. And if I did took her back I would just use her.

You think that I'm going to forget her shit attitude? Fuck no.

This is stupid. You're boring emotionally, and since she can tell you obviously wanted something more she is telling you to step up your game, not critisizing you you pathetic piece of shit. Friendzone is a myth because women don't owe you sex. She's completely sane and waiting for you to either respond or fuck off. Life is hard. Stop blaming other people for your insecurity-related self destruction.

Not OP, but I dig your advice.
I want more: I've moved on from my breakup but I cannot for the life of me meet a good woman who would even remotely remind your GF. Where did you find her? Any tips on finding the right one?

I don't want to step into the same trap twice. How did you know that she will be good?

I'm sorry, why are you heartbroken over some psychotic bitch? Congrats on dodging a bullet, now live life to the fullest.

>this is news to people
Did you not attend high school or something? The second I matured into an "asshole" who negged girls left and right, I suddenly got pussy. What a coincidence.

There is even a documentary on youtube where those phd chicks talk about women not being able to really recognize what they really want. Action speaks louder than words.

Shut the fuck up. I hate you negative assholes on this website who blame the dude. His gf was a fucking psycho. End of story. If you need to feel "challenged" in a relationship and need to treated meanly to "feel alive" you're messed up in the head (genuinely mean, not joking around). This applies to you, too. You started getting pussy but it's about quality, not quantity my friends. There is a concerted effort to make the men on Jow Forums hate women. Some are bad, some are good, just like any other type of person. I've dated good women, and I've dated bad ones. Good ones are more rare, but they don't need any bullshit like mind games to stay interested. These people are out there.

>it's about quality, not quantity my friends
No it isn't when you're in high school. I never banged anything that I didn't find attractive. This isn't about telling other people that women are shit, it's about making men aware of the fact that women prefer the "asshole" over Eugene S. Issy. We can still live in harmony, I was never thinking anything less of them, it actually makes them more fun to be around imho.

Agree and disagree. Not OP's fault in the classical sense but women want men to act like men. If he let her call the shots and she could do no wrong, eventually she's going to get bored. People want to feel like they earned the person they're with; they are challenged, rise to the occasion, and are deemed worthy by their partner. And sometimes not. They don't want to feel like they're dating a motivational poster that thinks they can do no wrong. There's nothing edifying or rewarding about that. Validation without any sort of effort is hollow.

>there are two types of men, assholes and sissies
>women are forced to pick one, so they lean toward assholes

Wow user I had no idea women operated in a dichotomy. You really cracked this case.

>If you need to feel "challenged" in a relationship and need to treated meanly to "feel alive" you're messed up in the head (genuinely mean, not joking around).
You should be able to understand by now between interacting with Jow Forums users and normalfags that normalfags like her are terrible at getting their point across through words. You can't take their statements at face value, you have to dig past it to get at what they're actually trying to say. In this case it's obvious she's saying that she feels complacent and stagnant and that the relationship and by extension her life are not progressing at all because OP isn't pushing her to build herself up. That's what she's trying to say by "challenged" and "treated meanly" because that's the closest her normalfag lexicon gets to the word "complacency".

It's a generalization, you have to be 18 to post here.

Female user here. She just sounds immature and stupid. A lot of girls go through this phase when they are stupid and naive.

Not every girl is going to be like this so don’t let it ruin your perception of them. This girl just sounds like an idiot

good point. I should add that this isn't an excuse for OP to both wallow as he's doing but to improve and try to learn from this situation. Whether that be picking better women (My opinion) or the other anons being right that he needs to change his game up a bit.
touche
fair enough

>I wish she would tell me if she cheated because I want know.
>And even if she begged I wouldn't take her back. And if I did took her back I would just use her.
no - no
you will likely just get hurt further for no reason

not him but you problem is the bad ones are good at faking it. So trail and error in the only way.

What the fuck? WHO doesn't like nice people?
Please, OP, don't let this event change what you are.

Attached: gozo.gif (320x214, 1.31M)

er
these Fuck-ups

Not reading your blog post, but based on the pic, you were "nice" to the point of being fake just to please her. Honesty is more important than lying and sucking up to your partner 24/7. All honest relationships have disagreements at some point, she probably caught on that you were agreeing with her all the time, which isn't honest or natural.

best post in this thread

good posts

to sum it up: she is still young and immature, unfit for an adult relationship. however, her immaturity does have some logic behind it (which she says through 'i want a bad boy'): she wants a real man. OP probably acted like a nice guy and then she got bored.
OP has to get over it and man up some more.
the girl will have to learn eventually that there is more to masculine behavior than being an asshole.

What the fuck is up with women and "iwant to be challenged uhhheheheh" it makes me wish I was gay

Attached: 97b12c5efdad7c96f17f4d5e56b5a8ada0219ee6022d6c774cf5613cc15019d5.jpg (337x568, 44K)

Maybe you shouldn't be so dull and dimwitted.

Hey well I just had a girl breakup with me and she just outright refused to talk about why. She didn't even say that it was something she's not comfortable talking about. She literally just had nothing to say. I don't get women at all either man.

See
It's not a challenge that they want so much as the truth(which can indeed be challenging). People can tell when you're being fake and dishonest. Lots of people make the mistake of placating partners all the time instead of being honest, a huge mistake. Every relationship has some disagreement, be honest about your feelings and don't try to hide shit . Frankly lying all the time isn't being "nice" at all, it's op trying to frame himself as a victim to get sympathy

Good, she's doing it right. People who break up, only to continue whining to their exes are toxic idiots lokking for attention to fill their failing egos. She decided she was done with you and cut ties, she's not playing b.s. games and she's made her decision. If she was still talking to you and playing b.s games, Lord knows youd still find a way to blame it on women all the same because it's easier to blame half population vs. acknowledging your own faults .

I felt like she could have provided me with a damn reason though.

Still talking to you implies she still cares. She's doing the right thing for both of you in the long run