Ive been in a relationship with a black girl for 1 and a half years

Ive been in a relationship with a black girl for 1 and a half years.
She's shy, doesnt have many friends, and is basically the exact definition of "my type". Thing is: I've been cheating on her with a korean goddes for the last 4 months. I like both of them a lot, and I havn't told the asian girl that Im dating someone already. I dont know if I should keep going, stop, tell her iddunno wtf to do. What should I do adv?

Attached: 20180430_200707.jpg (2896x2896, 412K)

Ive been in a relationship with some black guy for 1 and a half years.
He's shy, doesnt have many friends, and is basically the exact definition of "my type". Thing is: I've been cheating on him with some korean guy for the last 4 months. I like both of them a lot, and I havn't told the black dude that Im dating someone already. I dont know if I should keep going, stop, tell him iddunno wtf to do. What should I do adv?

Great advice! Thank you so much!

Let it ride until they both find out about each other.

You're not gonna give up either until one of them doesn't want you anymore. It's the perfect scenario until you get caught because you get lazier in covering your tracks

Yah np, here's hoping you understood it!
In case you missed out on the point, I just want to clarify that it was meant to point out how you seem JUST like a cheating, lowlife whore. That the post could have been written by that exact kind of person and you wouldn't even know he difference.

>I like them both a lot

Then tell them both the truth so they can dump your sleazy, race-fetishising arse and have a chance to find someone who doesn't cheat on them.

Kill yourself lol

Asian.

just heck yourself m8

>gook
>goddess

user, neck thyself.

>identifies people by their race and that's it
>favorite kind of girl has no friends
oh man

you have shitty types, cockwad
also you're a faggot

Disgusting cheating piece of shit. Kill yourself

Cheaters should be lined up and publicly executed.

Hopefully they’re fucking someone on the side too.

>Korean goddess

You're a fucking koreaboo lmfao
if you legitimately cheated on the left girl for the right you have absolutely no standards and should lobotomize the part of your brain that finds average asians attractive.

I hope the gook or your girlfriend finds out and they start plotting to get back at you.
Would watch/10

You should be honest to the two of them.

Pick a side and stick with it you whore. And you sound like you are just fetishising both of these girls based on their race. I doubt you care about either of them.

>cheating
Sign your donor card and get it over with you piece of shit.

10/10 bait, just looks at all these (you)s

You should have said 'Korean He-Man'

why can't yanks leave race out of anything?

ohhh just wait. you'll see firsthand why soon enough.

This

>ve been in a relationship with a black girl for 1 and a half years.
>She's shy, doesnt have many friends, and is basically the exact definition of "my type". Thing is: I've been cheating on her with a korean goddes for the last 4 months. I like both of them a lot, and I havn't told the asian girl that Im dating someone already. I dont know if I should keep going, stop, tell her iddunno wtf to do. What should I do adv?

Why do people write this stupid shit?

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

You lay to much work on my humble shoulders!

fucking low quality bait. you don't even attempt to use images that can't be found with a simple reverse search. if that really is your bitch on the left, how about i fucking send her this now that i know who she is

threesome

Tell both of them the truth. Yeah, you're a scumbag, but at least you can come clean to both of them and be an honest scumbag