I had a fwb since i was 14 (my best friend from school) everything was perfect at the start...

I had a fwb since i was 14 (my best friend from school) everything was perfect at the start, but gradually he stopped treating my like a friend and talked to me just for sex. I decided to cut the relationship last year, but recently I started missing him a lot. Did I do wrong?

Attached: 1482265725810.gif (750x590, 1.69M)

you are a large, spoiled, sow of a human. may god have mercy on your soul.

Attached: 1512079913276.png (1000x1000, 345K)

Should have been better in bed. Had you satisfied him he wouldn't be starving

reading this is making me sad desu

if he only wanted the sex, and you know that for a fact, move on

Attached: Mario13.jpg (450x350, 13K)

The thing is I'm not 100% sure about that. While I was breaking up our fwb relationship with him he was crying a lot, and idk if it was because he would miss the sex or me. I thought I moved on but I started missing playing vidya and the usual banter and fun we had.

Attached: 1522923555161.gif (320x287, 982K)

My gf is like this. Like you sound just like her.

Move on. She tells me all the time she regrets it. Hers started at 14 too.

It fucked with her mind man.

You’ve got to move on you can do it!

And idk about that. He started to treat me coldly more or less at the same time he was going out with a girl in my class I think. He always messaged me to fuck anyways, so it's not like he didnt want to cheat on her with me or the sex was bad.
Y tho
Thanks for the encouraging words. I'm really trying to forget about him and it's really sad, but I'm doing my best!

Attached: 1496797734055.jpg (960x960, 82K)

Show me your face. Show me your fucking face right now.

fpbp, but without the mercy part.

>He always messaged me to fuck anyways, so it's not like he didnt want to cheat on her with me or the sex was bad.

Wow you're a horrible cunt for letting this dude fuck you while he was with someone else.

No. If you want a description I'm blond, blue eyes, round glasses, kinda average face. Also forgot to tell y'all I'm a dude.
mean
I kept him at bay when he was with that girl. I still feel bad bc I didn't tell his gf about the messages, but they broke up super fast and he didnt want nobody to know about our thing.

Girl you have problems with yourself

Attached: 33456977970_cab8899af4_z.jpg (300x200, 18K)

>girl

Attached: 1484859251532.png (647x622, 520K)

>grill

op delivers

Attached: file.png (1034x642, 404K)

Wtf have I been doing with my life

23 and nobody to fwb with

SHOW ME YOUR FAAAAAAAAACE BIIIIIIIIITCH

user, I believe in you! Though for my experience a fwb relationship is not that great, I'm sure you can handle it in a better way than I did. Get out more and go to parties & shit just get to know people and you'll get your opportunity.
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
I dont go around showing my face on the interwebs, sorry.

Attached: 1489714030404.jpg (500x500, 54K)

kek

Source the gif, please

lol he cried what a pussy

yeah, of course you did wrong. Not because you cut him off(that was right) but because you decided to enter into a boundary free relationship. Sex is a pair bonding activity MEANING YOU DO IT WITH SOME ONE YOU WANT TO HAVE AN EXTREMELY INTIMATE AND PRIVATE RELATIONSHIP WITH. Now you might say "that's bullshit sex is open" well guess what you're wrong because the human body releases chemicals that literally emotionally bonds you to the person you're fucking so the whole argument "humans aren't meant to be monogamous" is bullshit and also based in a fantasy world that people don't do anything wrong or self destructive. Work on your communication skills and relationship boundaries and also treat people in a decent manner.

it's almost as if fwb are a stupid concept that are not supposed to happen

>fwb since i was 14
Into the cattle wagon you go.

Attached: 17554257_286660671770512_3671690743493894871_n.jpg (600x600, 33K)

Good luck explaining that to a child whore.