Okay, to cut a long story short, I've got nuclear heat with my girl right now...

Okay, to cut a long story short, I've got nuclear heat with my girl right now. She's just had her pregnancy terminated (not my decision, so don't blame that on me) and the day before I'd upset her because I asked to see a photo of the ultrasound because I couldn't be there despite my paying for the procedure and offering to be there for her. She found that request weird and upsetting.

Her procedure was at 8am and I sent her a message at 1am in the morning telling her that I hope she sleeps well and that everything goes well. I figured she wouldn't reply because she was pissed off at me. I didn't her from her until I caved and sent her a message at 7pm telling her that I hope she's okay to which she replied "Leave me the hell alone." I said my piece and she said that her and her friends are disgusted in my behaviour (me not sending her a message in the morning before or after the procedure). I didn't reply because I don't want to play that game and I felt like giving her space would help the situation.

I was wrong. This morning she sends me a bunch of photos of my Facebook that one of her friends has taken (my girl doesn't have FB) of my cover photo which is a cowboy bebop reference and a status I made the other day about mistakes. I can see how she'd think these are references are about her but they absolutely aren't. She's got nuclear heat with me right now and I just don't know how to proceed. My gut is telling me that she isn't thinking rationally, after all she's just undergone an emotionally traumatising and intense procedure, and I should just give her more space so hopefully she can see how she's behaving.

What's my move, Jow Forums?

Attached: spike.gif (500x269, 326K)

Does fb have the post date of the pictures in question? That would help you out in proving that they have nothing to do with her. I've never been in good shoes, but I'd say handling everything calmly as possible is the best option, even if she gets up in good face and really emotional.

What's the TL;DR?

Over

Unfortunately both were made relatively recently (within the last week) but their relation to mine and her situation is purely coincidental.

Chicks are crazy my dude, just ride the wave until it fizzles out.

So why weren't you there when the abortion was taking place?

Just take it on the chin, buddy. Right now she's lashing out at you because she needs a target at which to vent her negative feelings. Now, this really isn't acceptable behavior in a relationship, but I think we can cut her some slack due to the circumstances. Your best move is to go see her so she can blow up at you and have a good cry. Then she'll cool off. Probably.

She said she'd rather I weren't there (ultimately, I feel it's because it would influence her final decision too much as I said I'd be happy to support the child as I'm able to). Her best friend dropped her off and picked her up from the clinic.

Look, I know it's a fucking traumatic experience, so I empathise with her, but I did express quite plainly a couple of days beforehand that I'd really like to take her there myself. I should clarify that the child was absolutely mine and we've been exclusive for months.

I feel that's what I'm going to have to do. Let her get really angry with me over the next couple of days and play it pretty cool.
My thoughts exactly, brother.

Attached: tumblr_m0e5hcsWAP1r7qppgo1_500.gif (457x341, 755K)

Ouch

You must be a terrible person for your gf to think killing your child was better than to raise it with you

well she killed a baby against your wishes. probably not marriage or dating material

Welcome to Jow Forums ladies and gentlemen
I think the previous posters are right, go see her, like tomorrow if possible. Youre going to have to ride the wave and hope that her hellfury wont block all reason.

If letting her go completely off at you one time calms her, then I think stowing your pride this time is worth it.
Play it cool OP, yes her to death. Good luck.

I supported her no matter the decision she made. I'm not exactly ready to be a father but if that's what she wanted I would've prepared myself.
She's a few hours away at the moment and I she absolutely wouldn't like to see me right now.
Thank you.

>I supported her no matter the decision she made. I'm not exactly ready to be a father but if that's what she wanted I would've prepared myself.
That's great and all, but the fact she did it regardless of whether or not you supported her just shows what kind of person she is and how much she values life. Not trying to rag on your girl, you sound like you want this to work, just an outsider's view here.

Honestly man she just went through an abortion. I would drive down there and see her no matter what she said.

That's fair enough, dude.

I'd break up with the hoe and buy some cocaine. Why raise shitty kids with a woman that's unstable? Did birth control or plan b not work? What the fuck do you guys expect when penis goes in the vagoo?

I absolutely would but that isn't an option. I've had to work a split shift today (I work three jobs to get by).

I despise drugs. We used birth control. Unfortunately shit can happen sometimes.

She just killed your baby and youre talking about despising drugs. You must be some sort of virtue signaling faggot for her not to give life made by you.

mature