ITT: memory holes

People stuff forgot about that people should be actively talking about/criticizing
>Obama saying "you didn't build that" to small business owners
>Obama saying "if I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon" and not getting indicted for trying to influence the outcome of a pending trial
>Turkey coup attempt
>Ruby Ridge incident

Attached: 1543346120266.jpg (692x478, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/You_didn't_build_that
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/terrifying-moment-toxic-gas-cloud-11069893
npr.org/2018/09/13/647621382/multiple-explosions-and-fires-reported-across-3-massachusetts-towns-at-least-3-i
youtube.com/watch?v=CdRZKyO37Cg
nytimes.com/2018/08/27/health/china-flu-virus-samples.html
youtube.com/watch?v=VtJFb_P2j48
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Severe_acute_respiratory_syndrome
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EgyptAir_Flight_804
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The fact that there is now LGBT propaganda in schools and kids are actively encouraged to pump themselves full of hormones and permanently mutilate their sex organs if they go through a kid fit. Funny how in the first instances of pushing LGBT everyone always mentioned that it's just about love and not like they are going after your kids. Funny how this propaganda is published in plain site and is even state mandated with hate speech laws against anyone speaking out against it in certain countries, while the whole deterioration of relations with Russia and its reaffirmed boogeyman status started over its anti-LGBT propaganda laws to minors, which every Western media stated was ridiculous as there is no such thing as LGBT propaganda and Russians are just bigots.

Fucking give an inch and they will not only take a mile, but they will act as if they never took anything in the first place and it was theirs to begin with.

Attached: 1499775997879.gif (500x516, 152K)

Do you think the pendulum will ever swing back?

Attached: 1543293797459.jpg (800x600, 49K)

never heard the small business quote. and more info?

I don't think there is a pendulum.
I think at their core people are still just animals and the axiom of all interaction is to take, whether that is to take the present concrete value, generational social value, or even your personal being value. Life is all spent on gathering and building yourself and in turn your family, community and society up. The problem is dialectics take efficient modes of functioning and give nothing back than degradation and obfuscation, complicating even the most simple concepts just because people have too much time and ego on their hands.
I do know when animals go hungry and all their creature comforts are taken away then a lot of things will be swinging from lampposts, after all someone needs to take responsibility even though no one will be willing to. Just depends how much carnage and just how badly things need to deteriorate for people to start focusing on building up again instead of seeding rot in the structure.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/You_didn't_build_that

Attached: 63E034F3-176C-4A70-9412-BEF4C03FF99A.jpg (720x720, 473K)

jfc. that entire second paragraph is literally "it wasn't even what he meant but if he did mean it, it would only be the right thing to do because those businesses benefited from tax dollars"
literally talking out of both sides of their mouth
>fact checking sites
we unironically live in a 1984/brave new world hybrid reality rn

Attached: IMG_1664.png (1242x2208, 293K)

bumpity bump

>tbt a cloud of chlorine gas rolls up on a beach in England, sends over 200 people to the hospital
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/terrifying-moment-toxic-gas-cloud-11069893

Attached: Screenshot_20181130-194623_Samsung Internet.jpg (810x1674, 445K)

>Ruby Ridge incident
GOP train attack

Attached: amtrakcrash.jpg (893x627, 171K)

I hear the NHS covers transitioning, is that true?

Oh yeah, and dont forget when almost 100 homes in 3 different towns exploded.
npr.org/2018/09/13/647621382/multiple-explosions-and-fires-reported-across-3-massachusetts-towns-at-least-3-i
>the gas pressure just got too high goy!

Sounds like some sunken chlorine gas canisters from WWI broke loose and leaked out. There's probably a LOT more of these just waiting to blow over there.

(((DEW attacks)))
youtube.com/watch?v=CdRZKyO37Cg

That Man in the High Castle teaser real life radio ad that pretend that we were under Nazi rule and made some announcements. Does anyone have audio for that?

Attached: 4869.jpg (1920x1152, 408K)

>"Why does he think it's his invention? Everybody uses the work of everybody else. Nobody ever invents anything."
> [Ms. Brooks] said, puzzled, "But the iron ore and all those other things were there all the time. Why didn't anybody else make that Metal, but Mr. Rearden did?"

Equifax hack

Also
>MasterCard and PayPal picking and choosing people to process payments for
>401k plans, the stock market and age demographics
>ID in next generation internet (again on this eqifax hack)

It could be, but there was other weird shit about it. The symptoms varied a bit. The craziest thing was the size. Thah fucking cloud was 14 miles long. I dont remembe how deep it ended up being.

I really need to read this. I was bored of it in highschool and it's on my list but under alot of others.

Whatever happened to that Chinese bird flu that was 3 mutations away from being able to infect humans, airborne, and have a 90% death rate? They had all 3 mutations separate.

>>Obama saying "you didn't build that" to small business owners
I was Beyond-level pissed when he said that. As a small business owner who campaigned for the devil, it was a real wakeup call. I get what he might have meant in that it takes a system but it really denigrates personal agency and he can fuck himself for that.

Attached: Alternate_Universal-Table.png (681x907, 352K)

I was just talking about that today. I'm curious about where it's at too.

I mean I know China was waiting to get their hands on it for bio weapon purposes but you'd think someone would talk about the UN/WHO saving the day with their doctors. Unless China managed to get rid of it which I doubt.

Attached: travolta.png (552x527, 221K)

Just found this. Apparently the chinks are withholding samples of the virus. Hmmm, I wonder why. I wonder if it's less than 3 mutations away now.
nytimes.com/2018/08/27/health/china-flu-virus-samples.html

Attached: 1498702495667.gif (178x90, 130K)

"You didn't build that was just a bad speech" blown out of proportion. Although technically correct in what he said, you shouldn't go into a small town and condemn them for benefitting from the taxes they pay

Yes there's a pendulum.

Yes we are, thanks to you.

they can afford to decorate an entire car for an ad campaign, but the trains are still absolute dogshit and from the 1980s in some cases.
Im so fucking glad i dont live in that shithole anymore.

>>Turkey coup attempt
thats what really gets me, military shooting people in the capital city with heavy weaponery, fucking crazy and 2 months later they all do like it never happened

Attached: infertility?.png (720x1129, 284K)

Jow Forums being good

oh yeah don't forget the south korean stuff with the weird cult woman, and the western media said there were only "normal protests against the goverment" because they were scared people compare it to the associates of clinton

Attached: cutie.png (225x225, 7K)

There's a coup every few months. What are you talking about?

>"it's fine as long as nobody's doing it to kids"
>everyone becomes fine with it
>next generation does it to kids
It's all so tiresome.

Attached: 7FOEJV3.png (331x260, 107K)

That is an absolutely infuriating image.

so basically "memoryholed" means "stuff most people stopped caring about that I still obsess over", in your definition.

Attached: 1517216426097.jpg (325x563, 52K)

Attached: assassination.jpg (800x171, 22K)

nonono, there was a huge coup coming from turkeys military against erdogan himself, and then erdogan told the people to "get to the streets to show support for their master" which the people did, and then the military thought they just shoot the people
The whole thing was so weird because also these people that were on the streets didn't even look like the sort of civilised turks (which exist rlly) but rather like the typical mudshits

there are conspiracy theories claiming that erdogan organised it all himself to strenghten his rule in the end

I watched Chris Cuomo say to Don Lemon last night that Russia wanted trump to win so he’d ignore the invasion of Crimea. They invaded in February of 2014.

Oh please, that shit is so lame

Attached: blacks_largly_jailbirds_by_cnn.png (1280x507, 47K)

not only that, but while all that shit was going down, power was cut to incirlik air base (nato, nukes stored there), fires were lit all around it, and the military blockaded all traffic going in or out for a good while
heard the nukes were moved soon after but can't help but think something fucky happened there - with the cover of the fires (heat/smoke) it could have obscured anything that may have been watching

What's that fuzzy stuff on the outside of the universe? How can there even be anything outside of the universe?

Attached: no_ped_bash.png (1213x734, 1.04M)

Fuck, that's beautiful

This reeks of Jewish tricks

>leaf
opinion discarded

Your Bolsonaro is coming, you just wait.

The NOVA ERA will bring the ashes back to life.

The harder they push the faggot shit, the stronger will the pendulum come.

Attached: brazil.jpg (634x722, 102K)

That's microwave background radiation. It's just done that way for artistic effect. It's basically where the big bang is still expanding out into and creating new stuff constantly. We can't see past that because the light hasn't hit our planets yet

Attached: PIA16873_hires.jpg (1200x600, 706K)

Attached: cliff_poster.jpg (720x824, 56K)

Now it's about $21trillion, what "accident" is going to happen to make it disappear?

youtube.com/watch?v=VtJFb_P2j48
remember Jow Forums ?
your welcome

Attached: chinatown.jpg (305x165, 10K)

>leaf flag bad

Attached: 1512250350943.png (550x550, 136K)

>make a low quality post that contributes nothing
>strawman when you get called out
k

>I heard somebody say strawman on Jow Forums one time so I'll try that as an argument
lmao

Oh no, user. The actual universe is much, much larger than the observable universe. I was astounded to find this out. The observable universe is obscenely huge, and yet scientists believe we can't even see one percent of one percent of the whole thing. It's fucking nuts. It just keeps going and going. I've read some theories that the universe is likely many orders of magnitude larger than the observable universe.

And yet we'll never see any of it. It's never been within range for light to reach us, and now it's expanding at such a rate that even the light from the dawn of existence will never cross that gap, despite moving at light speed.

I'm starting to see why people hate leafs so much. There is something fundamentally wrong with your people and you need to figure it out instead of just going with it.

>Trump saying "I'm going to end the wars" and "we need to get out of Afghanistan now" for YEARS before deciding against it and literally scaling up every single fucking military conflict outside of Syria
>Trump saying "I'm going to make sure everyone's healthcare is covered" before gutting healthcare
>Trump saying "I'm going to fight the establishment" before doing what the establishment wants 95% of the time
>Trump saying "I'm going to stand up for American families" while giving corporations massive tax breaks and stacking his fucking cabinet with Goldman Sachs bankers
>Trump saying "I'm going to force American companies to keep jobs here " while letting over 90k jobs go overseas in his first year alone and seeing his tax breaks being used for stock buybacks
>Trump saying "I'm going to repair our infrastructure so it's the best in the world" before coming up with some dumb Republican privatization scheme
>Trump saying "the Saudis are responsible for 9/11, it's all Saudi" before bending the knee to the Saudis because he's admitted he's a cuck for the military-industrial compex (see point 4)
>Trump saying "the forgotten will no longer be forgotten" right before forgetting about them

Attached: trump cant take the storm.jpg (940x1436, 285K)

Are you serious right now? My use of the word was correct. Now you're just making low quality posts. Whatever newfag, filtered. Thanks for the bumps. You couldn't prove my point harder if you tried

Yeah, my bad. I meant from our big bang/observable universe. For all we know, there could be an unfathomable number of big bangs past the observerable universe. Shit scares me, even moreso that because of entropy every atom will decay eventually. It's daunting how insignicant our entire existance is.

the fact that replies like these make me feel so warm and fuzzy inside lead to believe there probably is something deeply wrong with us, but whatever. the leafposts you see on Jow Forums and the like are a mere approximation of how disturbed we truly are as a people. have you ever actually drank with a canadian? we truly are absolutely fucked

lol

Attached: 1521028800530.jpg (507x623, 46K)

Reminder to any user out there: If you see anyone on Jow Forums use "lol", "lmao", or the dreaded "lmfao", ignore them, or since they're likely to shit up the thread, hide it.

>People stuff forgot

Attached: 1466907610206.gif (673x505, 35K)

I know what you mean, user. I used to be really into (pop) astrophysics and astronomy and stuff. When I was younger. I learned so much, but had to put it aside because of the existential dread it gave me. While I think theories can change in the future, there's something so eerie about the potential destination for all matter. Just fizzling out into darkness forever and ever, until every last object decays into a uniform nothingness that doesn't move or change. Yikes. Scary thoughts.

On some level I hope the big bang is a local phenomenon, and that the multiverse theory is true. That helps me a lot, somehow. I should stop reading about this stuff so I don't go crazy.

You can move sentence structure around latin in

not really a memory hole because no one even heard about it in the first place, but:
>the terror attack in melbourne that didn't even make local news

Attached: 5474567478578.jpg (859x1660, 157K)

>giving moot money

Attached: 1527826587516.jpg (181x200, 11K)

>Giving Google money instead of Hiro

Attached: hitormiss.jpg (601x960, 49K)

>he doesn't voluntarily enter captchas to program google's self driving cars into thinking bicycles are storefronts for the sake of accelerationism

Attached: 1530361944654.jpg (548x504, 62K)

Attached: 100 years from now.jpg (530x353, 64K)

>Try to fool Google recaptcha for laughs
>"Please try again" 50 times before finally succeeding
>Google throws out your results because they knew the right answers any way

Attached: 1366428793815.jpg (125x125, 3K)

>being german

Attached: 1541418527890.jpg (475x317, 19K)

This is a sic topic. Bump. May I offer a recent memory hole? How about the so called Maga bomber. Can u hear anything about this guy please? Me mailed so called bombs to a dozen top democrats..

>implying I bought a pass to NOT use a VPN

Attached: 1370228313936.png (591x447, 536K)

Paula Poundstone molesting kids.

Omarosa recordings of Trump saying nigger 200 times

>implying you're a bear

SARS was a three mutation jump. It escaped from a bio-warfare lab.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Severe_acute_respiratory_syndrome

Now its a bat virus. That's a memory holing.

>implying you're invisible

Attached: 1389066318728.jpg (242x208, 15K)

The Jumbo Jet that took off from Paris' main airport a few weeks before Brexit and was blown up with a bomb over the med sea, the news wouldn't report it because they didn't want to report on ISIS putting bombs on airliners in Paris right before the EU referendum. And MI5 shot a remainer MP to try and sway women and idiots to change their vote, didn't work lol.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EgyptAir_Flight_804

What document is this from?

*correction: not jumbo but still large capacity airliner 50+ killed

Bwahahahah!

NOTHING GOT MORE MEMORY HOLED IN HISTORY THAN THIS FUCKING BITCH

Attached: Christine-Blasey-Ford.jpg (2222x1667, 395K)

Garbage bags outside the window.
Just can't get it right.

hey bud now that we're best friends wanna due me a solid? I need 30 bucks for a tank of helium

Attached: 1533272786772.jpg (400x400, 22K)

Libya.

We quashed the turkey coup last week.

Attached: carefentanil.jpg (1000x1000, 583K)

This is why we are generally hated here. Its faggots like you that make our country look so fucking shitty. Please memeflag eternally or rope yourself

Attached: 1538886243925.jpg (598x529, 34K)

Attached: Making_Examples.jpg (1724x1500, 611K)

That's The Gap. A popular jumping off spot.
I knew the caretaker of the heritage building there.
People would chicken out of jumping, so they would hang themselves from his flagpole instead.
Bring in the milk, put out the cat, cut down the An Hero.

2006 volleyball incident

Attached: i_shit_u_lot.png (519x674, 301K)

The islamic extremist who was caught in a stolen, underground bus/bunker who was teaching children to shoot other children and who also used his religion to kill a child under the assumption he was being cleansed.

Not to mention the child that died was kidnapped.

Boom..memory holed.

Mr. 112Dirtbag

Oh boy that's a good one but not as good at the Mel Gibson giving blowjobs. That shit fell off the radar faster than a botched circumcision.

oh it's coming, and when it does, it will hit like a battering ram. it is the reason that the media is so shit scared of "Nazis" they have ratcheted the pendulum so much and they can see the gears of their machinations slipping, so when it does swing back the 3rd Reich will look like mardis gras

Attached: 1515818932272.gif (659x609, 1.63M)