Go out with a girl tonight

>Go out with a girl tonight
>felt like a date
>teased her that I had a lot of fun on this date
>she said it's wasn't a date

Fuck... how do i recover from this?

Attached: tumblr_inline_o1l73uaiR21tlxwxx_400.gif (400x242, 1.77M)

Cry it out. Bitch about it to your mom. Don't contact her (few days minimum) unless she responds. Do a lot of shit with friends.

>Cry it out.
Already done while driving back home
>Bitch about it to your mom.
She's dead user...
>Don't contact her (few days minimum) unless she responds.
Okay I think I can do this
>Do a lot of shit with friends.
I only can hike, drink, and fuck around so much.

I truly apologize for your loss.
What do you feel right now? As long as the reaction won't hurt anyone in anyway, I would say do it. Punch a pillow maybe. Yell out of anger and sadness. Consult reliable friends. Keep crying if it hurts bad

>What do you feel right now?
To be honest, not much, I had fun. I don't know if I like her for her, or do I just like the idea of having a girlfriend.

Is there nothing for me to do now?

If you dont mind me asking, what did ya'll do together?
I mean, how could she not know it was a date?

The way you recover is that you learn your lesson. Never go into something "thinking" that it's a date. You define that shit up front so there's no ambiguity

Keep it moving, thats all. You swung and you missed, it wont be the last time either. Its not the end of the world, im sure it hurts and makes you feel like crap but in a few months youll think of it and just laugh to yourself. No big deal.

For now though, just drop contact with the girl. I wouldnt say ghost her unless you truly dont give a fuck, which is fine - but if she texts you, just respond by telling her that you are not interested in continuing down a dead end. Be VERY blunt while also remaining nonchalant.

She will get butthurt most likely, and try to call you out in any number of ways to more or less make you feel ashamed. But think about it: do you want to continue to see this girl if you *KNOW* it will lead to nothing? Im not you but i know as a man the answer is fuck no. Do whats in YOUR best interest, not hers. It is in YOUR interests to cut her out and continue on with your life and focus elsewhere. She wont be a fan of the idea, but thats just too bad, just like she wasnt a fan of the idea of dating you. The door swings both ways bro.

You dont need to spell it out for her either. Just straight up tell her (if she texts you, otherwise dont contact her at all) that you are not interested in hanging out with her, and that you wish her well. Again she will likely respond with "wow all you care about is sex/men are pigs/pussypowah/etc" and try to bait you into giving a shit. Respond with "lol take care" and be done. Not that it matters but its always nice to know that they will be the ones all butthurt now over their choice, not you over theirs.

Just my 2 cents dude. Feel better.

immediate red flag

do not pursue that cunt

I think she knew. I even mentioned it to her. It wasn't exactly subtle. She just insisted it wasn't a date.

It doesn't hurt at all. I had fun, and I don't think anything will change here to be honest.

We went for a simple coffee date to chat. Nothing spectacular or event planned. Just met up with her on a coffee date.

>But think about it: do you want to continue to see this girl if you *KNOW* it will lead to nothing?
I think for me I think if she's willing to still hang out, I'll be okay with it, but I'm not expecting much from this at all.

>coffee date
>date

Lmfaooooooooooo

>chick goes out with dudes for some free company/food/entertainment
>actually she wasn't rude despite not being subtle, and I'm not offended by it
>"I just need female approvation!"
Why did you even make this thread, a natural beta like you is already in love for some random slut who sees you like a man without a penis that gives her free coffee

When a woman is interested she makes bridges between her man, not walls. This wasn't even a playful move, just straight up cunty.
Move on and be happy or go back to her for heartache and cuckholdry.

Why spend so much? Forget going to a concert on a first date, or something ridiculous where I don't even know if she likes me or I like her to make a commitment. spending 10 dollars is way more preferable than spending $40 and getting the same results.
Because like many denizens on Jow Forums, I have terrible social skills and can't pick up on anything. So I ask.

If you want the entire story:
>make bet with her
>lose bet
>take her out on a date
>she agrees
>after date
>not a date! it's a bet payment
Okay.

Thank you. I will do so and find someone else.

>coffee date.

There is a legit scenario where she assume that a date entails actually going out to do something. Like dinner, drinks, theme park, or whatever the fuck

Hell even in my own head, the first initial “coffee date” was never a date. A date didn’t start until I either met them another day to do something else, or I transitioned that coffee in to a follow up activity. Up until it got that point, all I was doin was grabbing a coffee and having a conversation with a random stranger.

Hell, most of the girls Ive talked to have ended up admitting they’d never been on a “real date” (Especially younger girls nowadays... which is kinda sad in a way because it’s always accompanied by an almost hopeful/dejected wishfulness)

How old are both of you OP ?

Would you have liked for her to smile and string you along like the clueless dude you are? She's being honest with you instead of fucking you up and making you think all day about her, does she like me and shit like that.
Move on. And don't stay friends because it will end up hurting like a motherfucker when she finds a dude. Trust me on this one.
Do not stay friends, decline invitations, minimize conversation and the like but remain polite.

Just hit the next button.

>not a date! it's a bet payment
>then when are we having a real date?
I guess but I wouldn't know anyway, I'm no different than you OP

Eh, move on. Mind games are never worth the trouble (read: never stick your dick in crazy) and if she's over you, it's better to move on.

Fucking off yourself dork

It's a no go, move on

Should have asked her on a real one. If she says no but keeps asking you to go places and pay for it then get out of there. If shes just being a friend and pays for her own stuff then its fine.

Fuck, you guys go into a tailspin over the littlest things. She doesn't want to date you, so fucking what. You're in for a bumpy life.

Come on guys grow some balls!

This is why you have to be clear up front that it's going to be a date. Otherwise it's just "hanging out."

Oh well. Guess she want interested.