Migrant Compact

I've been taking a look at this
refugeesmigrants.un.org/sites/default/files/180713_agreed_outcome_global_compact_for_migration.pdf
and it does not look good. This seems to me to be the final nail in the coffin that is Canada, not to say that we are the only ones. The part that I find particularly worrying is
>OBJECTIVE 17: Eliminate all forms of discrimination and promote evidence-based public discourse to shape perceptions of migration
and in the screenshot I've posted you can see what this entails. We are letting everyone who wants to come here in and then making sure we let them know that if anyone says anything that hurts their feelings, they have the power to get them charged. Oh and don't forget the media, wouldn't want them to say anything mean about the poor migrants either better start up the reeducation camps so people don't start noticing any trends. I used to think that there may be some hope left for this country but I am losing that hope more and more lately. What can even be done about a situation like this? Speaking up about these issues seems, now more than ever, like it will just bring a 'legal' shit storm down on you and ruin your life. What would it even be for? Any other leafs planning on getting out of this communist shithole asap?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-30 at 7.58.35 PM.png (1260x1088, 431K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2YJ1nw_Ruf4
torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/malcolm-the-un-migration-compact-spells-radical-change-for-canada
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

well soon it seems there just one option left
screw the optics and go in LOL

This part seems to be getting ahead of the rise of right wing parties that oppose these policies.
>Establish mechanisms to prevent, detect and respond to racial, ethnic and religious profiling
of migrants by public authorities

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-30 at 7.58.51 PM.png (1136x198, 87K)

Is there going to be a better time to speak up in the future? Serious question.

Its 2018!

Could you bring attention to what it says inside the agreement without saying anything negative about it and thereby alert people to what is happening (without going to jail for "hate speech")?

Attached: thinking emoji.png (500x465, 116K)

No I don't think that there will be. I think the time to speak up was many years ago before it became illegal to do so

I'm sure you aren't alone in your concern. People just need to know a safe way to speak up.

Suppose you promoted migration in the most extreme, demented, and annoying way possible.

Attached: feast.jpg (736x574, 53K)

I suppose I could do that but barely anyone I know gives enough of a fuck to even read just the short excerpts I've posted here. Even the ones that did would likely see it as a good thing to protect these poor migrants. Many people have absolutely no idea what is going on and only care about what the news tells them.

is this the thing that says that you can't replace a "native peoples" in their homeland, and then goes on to say that whites are not native to anywhere?

Have you ever seen Ishboo?
youtube.com/watch?v=2YJ1nw_Ruf4
Canada needs to be swarmed with Advocates For Ishboo to wake up ordinary Canucks to what's coming.

Would likely be good for some keks but I don't know what I could promote that would be more ridiculous than what is already pushed here. Maybe I'll drown my sorrows in an over the top pro-migrant twatter account
I haven't come across it yet but I'll be on the lookout, it would surprise me if they didn't put something like that in

I mean that figuratively. The sooner Canadians suffer the annoyance of adjusting their lives to accommodate foreign cultures, the sooner they can wake up and stop the flood.

For example, suppose you call every restaurant in your city and demand they stop serving pork.

Grocery stores, too.

A "letter to the editor" in a local paper/website might be an easier start.

This is what you idiots voted for. Enjoy your weed.

Conservatives could make things easier for themselves by dropping their support for prohibition.

>"Don't notice that the migrants are lazy, low-iq, commit violent acts regularly, won't assimilate and are just coming here for gibs or we will arrest you."

When the hell can we finally take our country back from these traitors?

>Conservatives
*spits*
What the hell gave they conserved? Nothing. Fuck them too for letting it get this far.

Attached: 5EEC95A9-2EB5-47A1-9267-4AA8A2EB5068.jpg (578x495, 43K)

I don't know, I'm not Canadian.

They love moving black Muslims into the northern us states. Its probably the same there.

Refugee resettlement watch.

People joke but I have talked to many people who will support Trudeau with no knowledge of anything he has done except for dude weed and loves the gays
I sometimes think accelerationism is the way to go but then I'm not so sure, I don't know if it would really work to wake people up or if it would just push things further to shit with no benefit

yeah, well,
funny way to 'officially' prove that crime stats tend to have an interesting group structure

Woah there buddy these migrants are going to infuse our country with their knowledge and skills making us stronger than ever. Don't worry, the government will provide you with facts based on completely objective research to back this up.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-30 at 9.19.56 PM.png (1174x140, 70K)

I don't advocate accelerationism.
The goal is to let people taste the consequences of invasion before the invasion actually happens. Nobody loses anything by not eating pork, but they can gain some concern.

I see what you are saying but I feel that the 'cultural mosaic' meme has been shilled so hard all through our education and media that people truly believe that submitting to other cultures is the culture of Canada. Our identity is having no identity. To think that immigrants should assimilate in any way or give up any part of their culture is knee jerk deemed racist even by people who consider themselves apolitical. I don't know if people here would even bat an eye if a few restaurants stopped serving pork. In a normal society your idea would be a good one but I have my doubts about the effect on cucknadians

wow

If we annex Alberta, how much manpower will be necessary to choke off much of Western Canada's diversity crisis? What major US West Coast ports will be have to block off to prevent them from "seeking asylum"?

Nobody's gonna sign it , it's worse then conditions a nation accepts for losing a war

Attached: 1415618977-tamuztank21kp31.jpg (720x480, 81K)

kek the self imposed Treaty of Versailles. You and the Aussie are already out.
I'm surprised that a Canadian news organization let someone write this article, there's a small amount of hope I guess.
torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/malcolm-the-un-migration-compact-spells-radical-change-for-canada

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-30 at 10.13.21 PM.png (2020x1044, 384K)

The Boomers are awakening

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-30 at 10.10.54 PM.png (716x168, 48K)

It's worse then that , it's the fast track to homogeneous globalist nwo

Attached: 0a9e52eb51fbc590a8ab6d07e2462ff3.jpg (721x481, 51K)

>migration is a multidimensional reality
>quantum migration
It's interesting how they're going to be such a benefit but only once we invest resources creating the perfect situation for them to succeed

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-30 at 10.04.57 PM.png (1280x280, 101K)

Isn't this a non-binding agreement, similar to the Paris agreement on climate change? I'm not saying it's good policy or something we shouldn't try and follow, but it's hardly the end of the world unless I've switched timelines again and the Paris agreement totally stopped China from building new coal plants.

>is it nonbinding?
It depends who is in charge.