Jow Forums here. I'm dating a Jewish girl. I'm very confused

Jow Forums here. I'm dating a Jewish girl. I'm very confused.

On one hand, I can't ignore the information I've been exposed to regarding Jews. I've tried to reconsider my views, but I struggle to not be an anti-Semite.

Also from personal experience, it's hard for me to sympathise with Jews... so far in my life, I have known a total of four (4) Jews, and they have all been terrible people. I got ripped off, lied to, stolen from and generally Jew'd. It's like they were trying to fulfil stereotype.

On the other hand, this particular girl is really nice and not a sneaky slimy Jew like the others I know.

I want to tell her but I don't want to scare her. I also don't know what to do about my personal beliefs. Is it possible that she's an exception? Perhaps, but deep down my instincts tell me to stay away.

Attached: 1507401627223.jpg (526x526, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kevinmacdonald.net/replies.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bayes'_theorem
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you think in memes and stereotypes you've already lost.

If you are going to live a meme life then live a meme life.
Stop trying to make fiction for-fun lifestyles a reality.
Jow Forums was a mistake.

Pump and dump, lad. She wants to steal your genetics

I don't actually post on Jow Forums I just thought it was a concise way to describe my views.

First off, don't tell her. If you have any kind of reputation you care about, this will fuck it.

Second, what you're saying is that you're having an anecdotal experience that conflicts with your past anecdotal experiences. What does that tell you? That these things are unreliable and not indicative of how groups of people behave.

You should revisit your "research" but this time avoid resources that don't have academic sources, or use inflammatory language, or have an obvious bias, because that isn't information that we as critically thinking individuals should be relying on.

As we grow up and have new experiences, our view points change. If this doesn't happen, THAT is cause for concern.

>I don't actually post on Jow Forums
Sure you don't buddy.
You are just some random guy who hates jews on Jow Forums but has never once posted on a board with constant threads about hating jews.

>The power of khazar milkers

I'm trying to find sources but nobody actually bothers making arguments because they're too busy complaining that anti-Semitic stuff is, well, anti-Semitic and racist.

For example, I read Culture of Critique, and I'm still looking for a rebuttal but nobody has published one. They just whined about the author being racist.

I used to post on /new/ which is where I picked up all my ideas, but no, I no longer post on Jow Forums these days.

>Culture of Critique
>i read a book condemned by scientific minds for misrepresenting information and having no scientific backing
>i reject any argument against this book based purely on the fact that they call the author racist
Psychology is a meme field of study.
McDonald himself published tons of papers that argue against him
kevinmacdonald.net/replies.htm

I don't wanna turn this into a political argument, but do give me one published book that argues explicitly against MacDonald's theories in The Culture of Critique series.

this is the most jewish post i've seen on this board to date. well done, oven-dodger. well done.

I literally linked you to an entire list that McDonald himself supplies on his website.
All he does is purport a theory of behavioral adaptation of a cultural group.
If you base your entire belief on a theory instead of grounded facts then you are doing everything wrong.
It's impossible to prove something wrong that doesn't have any baring on reality.
How do you prove adam and eve wrong?
How do you prove that wolves don't work together because shaman ghosts teach them at a young age?
You should self reflect on why you take the words of a man who's only scientific history was on studying wolves ecology (not even the evolution of wolves ecology) as if it were fact when he himself is only using conjecture based on unpracticed theories.

You linked me to a response to his responses.

>If you base your entire belief on a theory instead of grounded facts then you are doing everything wrong.
But the grounded facts are there. Jews control the world.

I'd just like to say they have a certain 'stereotype' for a reason.

Indians dominate textiles, is that a conspiracy theory? Some races are just hardwired to be drawn to and excel at one thing. They possess the highest IQ, makes wonder what they’re naturally drawn to, huh?

You're an idiot. Focus on the person, not the people.

So you admin Jews are inherently better at making money because they are sneaky?

If people who are x are more prone to y, then please tell me why I should focus on the person and not on statistics?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bayes'_theorem

OP, I support in your right to believe in whatever you want to believe in. More power to you. I'm telling you this relationship won't work out anyway, because even if you tried to stop being an autist who forms his opinion on millions of people based on 4 anecdotes and the opions of other social rejects from an internet echo chamber, your autism would seep out eventually and turn the girl off. It's best to let her be and thus let her find a man she deserves instead of a loser like you. Maybe if you have a shred of good will you will do that. Or you can waste the next few weeks/months of this girl until she realizes she can do better.

OK you don't trust her. That for me is critical in a relationship. So I would likely out.

Still gonna tell you to try: She was Born a Jew. Do not tell her you are Concerned about this or anti-Semite. Retain your own funding/job/career independent of her, but you might as well enjoy the benefits of her money.

If it fails it fails, enjoy the ride. Even Sire some children. Do not get circumcised. Jewish belief system is not so bad.

Did you ever consider that the millions of that group of people in the world might be different than the 4 you previously met?

Or that people in general are pretty shitty, regardless of ethnic background?

Great advice. Really top notch. Not being sarcastic.

Sadly some people are so brainwashed they will never be convinced. Like

Why do you keep going on about the four that I met when I was simply illustrating that my experience lined up exactly with what I was expecting?

It's like hearing "all Muslims are terrorists" then you meet 4 Muslims and they end up being terrorists.

Heheh. He diiid have great advice. Didn't he? xD

It's really actually a cultural thing with Jews though. They're raised to think they're superior "chosen" people, and as such it makes it easier for them to treat other non Jews as lesser humans. I've seen a lot of Jews, like crossed path with hundreds, and the only good ones are the ones who don't really believe in the jew b.s./aren't devout . They're literally raised to see others as less than and dehumanize /use them to their benefit. Their culture really is awful

It's amazing to me how many fucking retards can't seperate just regular jewish people from the isreali bank ((( they ))) people.

Judaism isn't fucking scientology, there's no secret meeting where everyone gets informed on what Israel wants today.

When we say ((( they ))) we are specifically referring to the israelite banks and their deep influence on global politics we aren't referring to Goldstein's Pharmarcy across the street you fucking idiot

>I have met four jews and they were all exatcly like the stereotype
sincerely doubt this

First one was a flatmate even before I was aware of the JQ. He left without paying his rent and I had to pay it for him.

Second was a guy who borrowed 200 from me and never paid it back, always making excuses.

Third was a girl who led me on, got me to pay for her holiday, and then last minute decided she'd rather go "alone".

Fourth was just a stingy ass man who always got me to buy him drinks when we went out, but when it was his turn to get around, he never did.

I'm not a sucker or a push over, nobody has ever done this to me before.

>dating a Jewish girl

Attached: r9ksg.png (1490x1208, 754K)

There are good jews out there, a few bad encounters shouldn't determine an outlook on a whole group of people.

All of these examples can be applied to other groups of people, not just jews.

You need to give people an honest trial before trusting them. If they are the type of person who seems like a freeloader and abuse trust you need to cut them from your life, doesn't matter what ethnicity they are.

I'd say let this girl have an honest shot and see if she's genuinely a good person. Don't give too much away too soon like the last one who led you on to get you to pay for her holiday. If she really likes you she won't make you pay for her holidays or drinks.

Those are just people taking advantage of you for being overly forthcoming with money. It's widely known advice not to loan money to friends or family if you expect it to be paid back. Loan it if you're okay with never seeing it again only.

You paid in full for a girl's holiday, said she led you on. Exactly how close were you when you paid for her holiday? Because it doesn't sound like you two were serious at all. If so, then again that's your fault. And so is the last one if you bought him drinks 'every time' even knowing he wouldn't return the favor. Those are all things that are on you and speak to how you let yourself be taken advantage of, and in doing so project to people who want to leech that you should be taken advantage of. Anyone trashy will do that to you especially if you make it that easy, no matter what their background is.

The first guy is an asshole and stuff like that happens, lots of people have stories like it. You and the landlord should have done more to go after him though.

Burn a dollar bill in front of her. If she screams, she’s a goner, if she shrugs, she’s a keeper.

Thanks for the replies guys. I am reading them.