2 days, 2 fucking decades

Look man, the trash man was going to come in 2 days. These motherfuckers got 2 decades.

youtu.be/t7rZJuNQr-c

Can you say Mamzer? With a capital 'M'

Attached: a-texas-father-and-son-were-recorded-on-video-fat-2-596-1537584892-0_dblbig.jpg (625x415, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

arrestfacts.com/Aaron-Howard-5U2k54
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's just not right.

Attached: Hal Jordan Emerald Knights.jpg (854x480, 37K)

should be life in prison.

Honestly they got off easy.

what a joke. the lads did nothing wrong

Confirmed? Honestly you can't entrice to kill someone using SYG. Even in Texas. But I can't say that was really the case.

these men should get a medal not jail time.

Attached: 1541526430343.gif (344x499, 3.59M)

>two decades
I doubt it

Op is lying
Op is to be killed

Attached: 1538146593440.jpg (750x567, 50K)

The sad thing is, that maniac deserved to get shot. He had someone go get a deadly weapon and repeatedly screamed that he was going to kill them. Any officer would have shot him and rightly so. We should be protesting this like the blacks do when a crack dealer gets locked up.

Im calling bullshit.
The psyco attacked first and they gave ample warnings.

Yet, realistically he would not have harmed them much. As far as I remember he threw his bat which would unlikely have caused much damage.

Also, nothing of value would be lost if these hillbillies would have died.

>Yet, realistically he would not have harmed them much

Attached: smashed face.jpg (1600x1200, 324K)

fuck you cocksucker

Worth it. Hope the cunt wife never recovers mentally.

You did not quite understand my argument. Of course if you truly smash the head with a stick you could kill someone. Yet, from the context, the neighbour was just enraged and half-heartedly threw the stick. It was not a threat where shooting/killing him for that was justified at all.

Bullshit. They haven't gone to trial.
OP is trying to rile some niggers up.
He threw his bat because he got shot before he could complete his swing, and while the bat was still in motion the son decided that dad, and himself, were now in rightful threat for their lives.
Dead asshole, good kill, bad story.
Don't be an Aaron.

the bat was thrown after the first shot was fired...in which aaron tried backing away from that fat piece of shit john and his retarded looking son.

Uhh don't bring a bat to a gun fight you stupid cunt

>raging drug addict with bat
>throwing a bat is not a threat
its clear you've never been in any sort of altercation fascist flag

Attached: 1537765905754.jpg (677x1024, 58K)

this

I think the world would be better off if they all died, but 1 out of 3 isnt half bad

>this is the last thing you see, before getting your head blown off

Again, yes a bat could be potentially harmful. But from the situation it was completely unlikely that it would have been used to kill or seriously injure. Shooting and killing the other person was a strong overreaction.

She's already with a new man. Typical leech woman.

>the bat was thrown after the first shot was fired
This is true, unfortunately, Aaron had already made multiple insistent threats that irrelevant of the outcome of the day, the two men were in danger for their lives.
And then he approached with a bat.
Dead Aaron.
Good kill, bad story. Don't be an Aaron.

The bat was thrown at the dad retard, that's assault

>. But from the situation it was completely unlikely that it would have been used to kill or seriously injure
Yea, after telling both men that they were going to die, it was "unlikely."
You dumb faggot. Stop meme-flagging.

That violent nigger criminal tier human is dead and we're all better off for it.

Those two guys did a public service.

Those two men are only alive because they showed they were willing to fire their guns.

>1 tard dies, 2 tards get ten years
Good stuff

You will call me Master and Commander of My Tight Little Pink Hole and Take My Money Daddy, or I will have you Arrested for Hate Crime, Maple.

I'm sorry, Master and Commander of My Tight Little Pink Hole, and Take My Money Daddy

>1 tard shitposts on Jow Forums and is a leaf

Attached: 1531012061147.jpg (470x313, 44K)

FUCK THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT TO TYPE

That's better, but I didn't add any commas. Straighten up.

>2 post by this ID
The link didnt say anything about 2 decades just that they were accused. Reasonable doubt, self defense, texas.

You are simply too stupid and have little interaction with humans when you apparently do not understand that not every threat needs to be taken seriously, especially if someone just says it because of being enraged. It is not unlikely that you are just like one of the dumb and fat hicks from the video.

>just ignore violent threats from angry niggers
>that's just normal behavior for """humans"""
uh huh. Found the nigger

Nonsense. You really think he would have smashed the skulls of the hicks and beat them to death? That is so extremely unlikely...

you're right, they should have let him throw bats at them while they returned to their house right next door, a drug addict definitely wouldnt escalate this any farther, especially if you come off as a complete pussy who is not willing to stand your ground

and it was the best thing he saw before waking up dead

Your ass looks fat in that meme flag roastie.

Happens every day

They haven't been sentenced yet. The case is still ongoing.

Look it up

Was he a Nigger? No. If he was a Nigger it would be different, because they are unpredictable, just like the animals they are.

This guy had just spent the day yelling at the mailman and the cops.
This guy had literally just told them both they would die, and offered no place of recourse, no out for them.
Pappy offered an out, don't approach me and I don't defend myself.
There is no reason to believe he is of such a lawful and safe mind as to not be a direct danger after telling them they would die, and grabbing a bat with a hostile approach.

Pappy was honestly being overly nice, 3 feet isn't enough. A trained law enforcement officer would have reasonably considered shooting him at anything less than 20 feet.

It's good to see the leaf knows his place under the American rake.

Yes, he was a nigger.
You just haven't figured out that Nigger isn't Black.

He was a criminal with a history of violence.

This is a miscarriage of justice!

Attached: 1543047151814.jpg (225x225, 10K)

It's also fake.

pretty much this, if your gun is not aimed and ready to fire you go down even with ~15 feet distance to a melee weapon

Hey moron, if someone is holding a deadly weapon and says they are going to kill you, then they ARE going to kill you you insufferably naive dumbfuck.

>extremely unlikely
have you ever met a real man?

Attached: 1525840763377.png (321x224, 121K)

Why is the end of that so mesmerizing? The way his foot moves as he's putting his hand in his pocket.

Texas is becoming the new Florida.

Attached: >takes a deep breath.png (640x548, 406K)

fuck off nancy, that cunt was fuming because he could not lay a hand on them.
he wanted so badly to beat them and in the end the threat of being shot was not enough to deter his rage.
imagine being so angry over fucking words and not being able to assault someone that you lose all sense of reason and just disregard your own life and potentially the lives of family because you are anger filled unintelligent peace of shit.

trump will pardon them in 2024

Attached: 1516122400501.jpg (2048x864, 694K)

It do be like dat

>He doesn't pose a threat until you're already dead

They said this about Zimmerman too
>Just because he was as bashing your head into concrete doesn't mean you can shoot him.

Cops are fags

Is that a sawed off shotgun?
Isn't altering a firearm in that fashion illegal?

>Race is just a social construct
No. Read the poem of H. P. Lovecraft. There is a clear difference between Man and a beast in semi-human figure.

If he wanted to kill them, why did he not use a gun then? Thus, what you are writing does not make sense. In this circumstance, with his wife standing next to him, the chance of actually hitting them was practically zero.

He trained himself over years, is my guess. His parents fucked up (if he had any) and he trained himself to be a rageful man.
Probably served him ok in prison with other rageful and/or criminal men. Doesn't do well in civilization, unless civilization includes tyrants and slaves.

O SAY CAN YOU SEE

>If he wanted to kill them, why did he not use a gun then?
Only guns can kill.
>Abel is on the phone.

OP is a lying faggot.

Texas losers will do NOTHING about this lmao
Blue state 2020
Noguns by 2024
Hahahahahahaha

The first shot by the old man was a warning shot because the retard was coming at him with the bat. After the warning shot the retard throws the bat at old man and the son fearing for his father's safety blasted him in the face with a 3.5" slug.
S

the trial hasn't evens started you clowns...

Attached: 1515802959539.png (211x211, 48K)

Because he's saying an entire sentence in gestures:
I am masturbating.

I throw the cum onto you.

What are you going to do about it?

He had a massive record of assaulting people and threatening.
They haven't gone to court yet, faggot.

It's so fluid tho. He moves like a dancer

This should be in Fortnite

Hey, yellow fever gook loving beta English teacher. It would not have made sense to actually truly attack them, because they were armed with guns. He was just angry and wanted to get some steam off. If you would not be such a hikkomori you would be able to read people's intent from the context and not everything just LITERALLY.

Try to combine the pieces: The other ones are armed with guns while he had only a bat - also his wife was standing next to him. If he really wanted to kill them, then he could simply have used a gun and ambushed them.

it's a mossberg shockwave, fucking nogunz

HE WUZ A GOOD BOY
arrestfacts.com/Aaron-Howard-5U2k54

He threw the bat after the first shots dummy

>It would not have made sense to actually truly attack them

And yet that's what he threatened to do,
"I'ma gonna take that gun away from you and kill you with it..."
Good kill, bad story.
Don't be an Aaron.

I did not say only guns can kill. However, if he wanted to murder them, then using a gun and ambush them would have been easily successful without risking himself to get shot.

Maybe he practiced the gesture in front of a mirror. It is definitely an invitation to fight.

Because he was a fucking felon.
see

Fuck off, brainlet memeflag cuck. Howard threatened to take the gun from the old guy and kill him with it. Dumpster defender would have been justified in shooting the unhinged faggot way earlier in the video.

Attached: 1540240184520.png (382x491, 32K)

No. I won't try to understand his mindset. I don't need to.
He made threats, it's reasonable to believe threats.
He died for those threats.

Just laugh at it, go some steps backwards, give him a warning shot and call the police.

First time I heard someone claiming that the gesture was a provocation. I think I've heard every contrived excuse to criminalize these two defending themselves now.

Day Of The Rake...

Attached: 1391828208199.jpg (500x868, 98K)

>Just laugh at it,
They did, and he just got angry.

>go some steps backwards
Cuck out to the tyrant.

>give him a warning shot
And go to jail for unlawful discharge in city limits.

>call the police
So he can yell at them for the next 40 minutes while the threats against you are still standing.

No. You're a seriously cucked faggot.

its posts like this that made me state you have never been in an altercation and after reading more and more of what you write i stand by that claim

Haha, dork.

>21 foot rule

They had every right to expect lawful and reasonable behavior from the dead asshole.
They had every right to expect their ground should be safe without crime acted.
He offered nothing.
He got his reward.
Pray for his soul, perhaps, pray for the sons who watched this rage filled, possibly possessed, asshole for their whole lives.

Attached: 1542053514313.jpg (1440x1440, 336K)

Worth it

Attached: 1542056204855_0.jpg (325x1024, 48K)

If the bat hit, you must aquit!

Attached: 1528427557382.jpg (600x444, 57K)

Texas wont allow it

Attached: 1537778772485.png (1448x589, 374K)

Nobody ITT seems to remember that he posted on FB about threatening to kill the mailman and had the police come by multiple times because he was such a psycho.