I honestly don't know what to do anymore...

I honestly don't know what to do anymore, in the beginning of the year I was such a good innocent girl that wanted to keep her virginity till marriage.

I've been feeling lonely and empty inside for the last 3 years, I never really thought a lot about guys for a while and just focused on others things like school and drawing. But I started to think that it must be nice to have a boyfriend or someone that I love. I tried out dating normies, nice guys, Jow Forums faggots, incels even fucking chads and there isn't one guy that could keep me interested.

So maybe the problem was that I didn't want to try out sexual things. So then I started to give bj let them go down on me ffs I even tried to lose my virginity but I just can't seem to get wet or enjoy it at all. Like it's an hassle and I just want it to get over quickly, I actually was relieved that he couldn't get his dick inside of me.

I just don't know what my problem is, I look around and Every one is in love. But I can't seem to have that how hard I try. And I feel disgusting as well for the things I tried out but idk it just sucks to wake up and not feeling anything at all for almost your whole life. I always tried to satisfy others and don't know how to satisfy myself because of that and it makes me feel sick and dead. Like I'm watching a movie about someone who makes stupid choices. It doesn't feel like it's my own life anymore Idk what to do.

Attached: 1523804458660.jpg (796x800, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

deism.com/deismpurpose.htm
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBPlkYlz1SA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sister why do you seek to be in relationship just because the people around you are in one ?
It's nice of you that you planned to keep your virginity till marriage, what can be a greater gift to a husband than a virtuous woman ?

Remember how tender a thing a woman's reputation is; how hard to preserve, and when lost, how impossible to recover.

You might be different from others and it's not a bad thing :), are you a Christian if so why not attend the church and read Bible?

You see sister, life without faith is meaningless, pleasure are temporary, they fade away in time. I hope you make the right choice, remember this, Lord Jesus Christ loves you and he won't give you up :D

Wait for a good husband till then, the worst part is living different from the people around you, I know how hard it is since I don't share interest with people who surround me but yeah that's what I enjoy.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
John:3:16

Attached: 247061-Soren-Kierkegaard-Quote-Wherever-there-is-a-crowd-there-is-untruth.jpg (3840x2160, 807K)

Your parents have messed you up. There is no pleasure where it is overrun by fear and emotional complexes.
Everyone is secretly strange. Crazy fuckers like included. Most of Jow Forums. Me. Also you. Read the bible? Start with Ecclesiastes.
Virginity is an imaginary commodity - where is it good to be a noob in anything else? It was about assured parentage and arranged marriages. It is about avoiding accidental pregnancy - something easily done with modern knowledge and IUD. norplant and other birth control. Relax about that shit. Find your own bliss and what gets you going in fantasies.

>it is about avoiding accidental pregnancies.

Hedonism is bad and it'll only lead her innocent soul to despair, people who have had pre-marital sex and those who have indulged in a hedonistic lifestyle have shown to lead a depressing lifestyle.
She's not a victim of her parents upbringing, she made her own choice and now she can choose either religion or a hedonistic lifestyle.
Proverbs 31 is about virtuous women btw.

I'll keep the OP in prayer, that's all I can do for now.

Yes, and I have Santa Claus too!

Your literalist simplistic view of an all knowing God sacrificing himself to himself, to give forgiveness for his creations for breaking rules he knew they would break, so he can save them from eternal punishment that he imposes for them not loving him is nonsensical and primitive. It is bronze age reasoning where blood sacrifice is pleasing to the Gods.
"Anyone can write a book. To understand the mind of God, look to the laws of the natural world." deism.com/deismpurpose.htm

Dude that's a very bad reasoning, you clearly ignore the beginning of the world.
The natural law didn't create itself out of nothing or the earth didn't create itself from nothing.

The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm:14:1

Do you like yourself?
Most times when people cannot love others, it's because they don't love themselves in the first place.

Kinda feel similar, but I would never stoop so low, to the level of a primitive chimp who can't control his urges to start fucking around with people who I can't actually relate to. I kinda feel like I couldn't face myself in the mirror if I started whoring around, especially because I would feel hypocritical since I'm looking for the girl with the same mindset as mine.

Loving yourself kinda sounds bad, you know if the individual makes mistake they're supposed to feel guilty of it and not love themselves ?

Video related
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBPlkYlz1SA

>Jow Forums faggots
could you tell me/us how this happened and how it went? genuinely curious
or the incels

desu I tried dating normies and after trying with 2 I wanted to kill myself and I'll only try it again in utter desperation, it was so boring and/or upsetting god damn the stories were true

then again I do feel better in my loneliness now that I know how much worse it can be so there's that

>I never really thought a lot about guys for a while and just focused on others things like school and drawing. But I started to think that it must be nice to have a boyfriend o

You're forcing it. It doesn't work like that. You either want it, or you don't.

>Every one is in love. But I can't seem to have that how hard I try. And I feel disgusting as well for the things I tried out but idk it just sucks to wake up and not feeling anything at all for almost your whole life

Why disgusting? Sad maybe, regretful perhaps, but disgusting?? You haven't done anything wrong.

You may be depressed. I kind of doubt that, because it sounds like you're interested in a lot of other stuff. See a doctor.

Oh boy lemme learn you some first hand knowledge.
You don't get to decide when to fuck or with whom, life has it's own flow and, by limiting yourself with that "virginity" mindset nonsense, you are now having to start in square one when you already have emotional needs that only a relationship can satiate. I'm basically saying you are late to the show.

Not saying you can't do shit now, far from that, but you need to learn your ABC's and don't rush over them.
First of all, as you seem to struggle with this, DON'T go out with people you are not interested. If you don't have some sexual urge to get over with, don't just go out with the first guy that appears. You'll just hurt yourself and possibly miss someone that is actually interesting to you.
Second, like yourself first. I know full well how hard this one is for you, because I'm the same. I don't really care for myself most of the time and it shows every now and then. But it isn't possible to find someone you like if you are not honest with yourself. Start looking inside more, and then outside.
Third, go out a lot. Love at first sight is a myth, that being said you HAVE to talk to people to know them and feel if you like them. As much as you can, without it becoming a chore for you. Again, be honest with yourself.

Do reply to my post. I had more or less the same experience as you, with the added bonus that I got over it and have a gf.

Back in highschool i was in the same class with another user he was pretty chill and fun and we both had the same things we were interested in. But he was way too obsessive and paranoid so I ended it after 6 months.

But I do feel disgusting since I always was the pure girl I thought lowly of the other girls which is hypocritical of me now

Wow user that actually really opened my eyes. This is the first time I actually got advise that I can do something with. How did you find her?

Funny thing, I used every dating app known to man at the time and used a lot. Met her at my highschool during the late years.
Fuck technology.

I wasn't really whoring out I gave 2 blowjobs to 2 of my long term boyfriend's and tried to have sex which didn't work out so I'm still a virgin. I didn't do things with random guys but I just thought that I maybe missed the physical aspect of a relationship and maybe that was the reason why I couldn't really love them.

Like I'm satisfied with myself it's not like I hate myself. I know that I can't be perfect and won't be but I am happy the way I am

W-why don't you accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and saviour ?

Attached: HorribleSubs_Log_Horizon_2_04_720p.mkv_snapshot_04.54_2014.10.25_20.51.21.jpg (415x494, 43K)

Because i already was Muslim once in my life (no I'm not a mudslime I'm white) and I hated it. I do believe in some kind of god and do little prayers in my own way but that's it I'm not going to follow a whole religion with a set of rules which if you don't follow them you'll burn in hell. I don't think that a god should be that cruel if he's so perfect.

I'm the user from Do tell me more about yourself. I'm used to helping out friends in emotional problems, so I'm well equipped to give you some north to follow.

They're not cruel user, people go to hell cause they lack faith in God.
All you need is faith in Jesus Christ to be saved :) and live life to please the Lord.

Btw I live in Arab Emirates, are you from middle east by chance ?

Attached: 18AA5E3E31EB4D6EA0E859C813D60378.jpg (393x604, 49K)

*God is not cruel user

Well basically my parents have been scaring me a lot when I was younger. I couldn't talk or look at boys I was that afraid and traumatized because of my mom and dad. The whole thing "save yourself for marriage" was layered into my brains and I always feel this kind of guilt when I start to get interested in a guy. It changed when I was 16 though, I started to talk to guys like friends and became a social person. That's how I got my first boyfriend but I didn't do anything with him and I didn't really love him. But Hey I was young I thought that was the reason why I couldn't like him. Then I got another boyfriend and again I couldn't love him and broke up a year later. With the last two boyfriends I thought I missed the physical aspect so I did some stuff with them. I disliked it it didn't feel special or good at all. I never got turned on by them but i knew the problem lied in me so I tried anyways. I just can't seem to love....

Nope Russia Idk why my parents became Muslim though

Dude, why are you doing this religious shtick?
I get that religion is good an all, but we need a more hands-on approach to this, and not some existentialism.

Nice
>"Idk why my parents became Muslims tho" that's wierd indeed.

I can very well associate with you, I used to seek pleasure and act degenerate cause the people around me were indulging themselves in pleasure so I thought it's a normal thing, but then I lost myself, I became depressed and suicidal after a break up, I know I was emotionally weak.
Once I tried to commit suicide and was too scared of death, I read the Bible, Buddhist scripture and Gita and I found truth in Bible.

Eh sorry for boring you but since you're Russian, why don't you try reading Dostoyvesky ? Assuming you speak Russian, it's a great book to read !

I loved Crime and Punishment and after reading I realised how hedonist I was.

I'm afraid, existentialism might be the only solution, it might hurt but it might be the only answer.

Attached: 1454694654546.jpg (800x963, 148K)

It is normalized around me as well and I always thought that I was weird for thinking different. I can give it a chance I guess

Good luck sister, I'll keep you in my prayers :)

Attached: kierkegaard-fear-and-trembling-quote.png (825x413, 196K)

> I was that afraid and traumatized because of my mom and dad
Understandable.
>I always feel this kind of guilt when I start to get interested in a guy.
Goddamn, are you me? I get the same thing from girls.
>I just can't seem to love....
That's a full blown lie.
You have the need to love don't you? So you ARE capable to love, you just don't know how.
Everything I said so far is just general tidbits to give you some image, for the rest you should be able to figure out in your own way. This next part is also just a general idea so you can follow is more like a north to your compass than a set road.
"Love isn't a sickness you get on a cold day, it's a house you build". That is the best advice my dad gave to me years back and I just understood it way after the fact. So it isn't that you don't love, you just didn't give it the time needed.
How much do you love your parents? And your friends? They are all different kinds of love, but it is love. How much time have you spent with them to love them like you do now?
Sex has shit to do with the capacity of loving. Sex is like taking a shit, it's a chore you have to do every now and then due to bodily needs, but you like when it happens. But it is important to a healthy relationship, because it's the physical act of total acceptance of the other person's qualities and sins. That's how your brain percieves it.
So my advice to you is very simple, but way harder than it seems: listen to your heart, and when you do, give it the time it needs.
This is way fucking harder than it seems and could render a follow up reply, if you are interested.

No. It isn't.
From where I stand you look like you are trying to take advantage of someone else's moment weakness to rake her into YOUR ideologies.

Please say that I'm wrong on this.

Those are wise words from your dad and yeah I do love my mom and siblings a lot, Idk about friends since I don't have really close ones. But I guess I can love and should give it time indeed. And yeah I would like that user thanks for helping me out!

>listen to your heart

Bro, that's too bad, heart is deceitful.

Jeremiah 17:9
The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately sick; who can understand it?

Matthew 15:19
For out of the heart come evil thoughts, murder, adultery, sexual immorality, theft, false witness, slander

Proverbs 28:26
Whoever trusts in his own mind is a fool, but he who walks in wisdom will be delivered.

After this I know for sure that I won't become a Christian

I'm not taking advantage of her, she has the freedom to choose whatever she likes.
The freedom lies in front of her, a single wrong decision can ruin her whole life without a way to turn back.
I just showed her a way to help on taking good decision, I hope she'll be wise.

Sure seems like an ultimatum to me.

Dude, chill with the Bible.
Not that it's a bad source, but it's way more convincing and humane if you give us your input rather than someone else's.
But since we are here, let me see them quotes.
>The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately sick; who can understand it?
I don't even have to read the rest of the text it's extracted from to know this is refering to a specific situation and not in the way I meant.
>For out of the heart come evil thoughts, murder, adultery, sexual immorality, theft, false witness, slander
More like emotions here than a heart here, eh? When I say heart I meant the heart of hearts. The part of you that always knows best. And even the you have to filter it through reason.
>Whoever trusts in his own mind is a fool, but he who walks in wisdom will be delivered.
Agreed, the brain can only do so much alone. That's why I said heart. Use both. You have them, so use them.

I'm pretty sure both of those posts are from the same guy.
Look dude, don't get me wrong, I'm religious also. But do know what to say and when to say and how to say it, otherwise it'll just fall into deaf ears. Plus you sound pretentious.

Nothing in that post is wrong.
t. Atheist

love isn't something you have to try at, it just happens

Sorry I haven't replied.
Happy to hear my words have hit you home.
I do feel like I need to give you this last advice tho.

Listening to your heart is like throwing a pebble into a pond.
You throw a question into your heart and see the ripples form. That's your answer.
But do keep in mind that this only work on a calm pond. You risk mixing the signals otherwise.

Dude if you're religious, don't give out bad advices.

Like,
>You don't get to decide when to fuck or with whom, life has it's own flow and, by limiting yourself with that "virginity" mindset nonsense, you are now having to start in square one when you already have emotional needs that only a relationship can satiate. I'm basically saying you are late to the show.

>Sex has shit to do with the capacity of loving. Sex is like taking a shit, it's a chore you have to do every now and then due to bodily needs, but you like when it happens. But it is important to a healthy relationship, because it's the physical act of total acceptance of the other person's qualities and sins. That's how your brain percieves it.
Stop the hypocrisy, believing in one thing and telling others to follow something which contradict your own belief. My friend, she lives in Russia, life there is hard desu you might have to consider that, she's probably surrounded by babuska who gossip all day.

Attached: 1522949797716.jpg (564x400, 47K)

I'm Russian but I live in the Netherlands but the people here gossip a lot as well though

Nice, I know a chechen ex Muslim who lives there, he's the first slav Christian convert I've ever meet.

Chechen? Aren't those usually terrorists, it's weird that he converted but nice I guess. I still hate those Chechens though converted or not.

I haven't contradicted myself.
The first quote stopped being about sex at the word "mindset", the rest is about relationships and love in general.
Being a virginity keeper is making the choice (sometimes unintentionally) of restraining part of yourself. That's never a healthy choice.

The second quote is the placement of sex in one's life. Things have their importance, but we have to know precisely where to place that importance with the risk of unhealthy results to your psyche and spirit.
That being said I stand by my argument. You can love regardless of sex, but it is important to make your significant other feel accepted and cared.

>create a magnificent universe spanning billions of light years across filled with incomprehensible wonder
>seed one particular planet with thousands of species until it vibrates with life
>OH FUCK THOSE MONKEY DICKS BETTER NOT TOUCH DON'T ASK WHY IT JUST MAKES ME MAD!!!1
>GUESS I SHOULD DETAIL ALL THESE RULES EXACTLY ONE TIME TO A HANDFUL OF PEOPLE IN ONE PARTICULAR CULTURE IN ONE PARTICULAR SLICE OF TIME. ONCE.
> but whAT DO YOU MEEEANNNN YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND ME???!!! ;____; GO TO HELL ;________;

God is the worst cunt ex-girlfriend you could ever imagine, and anyone that sincerely believes in her is also a cunt.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH KEK I HAVENT LAUGHED THIS HARD IN A WHILE

I grow tired of seeing religious posts like these.
I am also a christian but the way you're going about this is very bad here.

For example, your message here
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
John:3:16" Is COMPLETELY out of context here. That verse has absolutely nothing to do with what OP's problem was. You're just randomly saying a random bible passage for no reason whatsoever. It's off putting and obnoxious and isn't doing anything at all to help OP become converted. You're the guy who became this big convert to Christianity after a random song changed to a bible song in the car after you prayed to god for a sign, right? I can only imagine this is you posting this and nearly every post I see on Jow Forums with random bible quotes in them like this. I know you feel yearned to give advice about GOD because you feel like if you aren't including GOD in your advice, then you're suggesting that they don't need GOD to fix their life which would be bad for you in the eyes of GOD. But you're just not convincing anybody to need GOD with the way you go about this.

My man.

I was trying to be less aggressive, but you speak the truth.

Just realized the guy thinks that just because somone is religious, he's suddenly Buddha and knows all.

Did you try dating women?

Also I don't have a lot of experience with it but the lack of feeling thing kinda sounds akin to depression so maybe you should get that checked out.

Maybe you're just asexual

So sick of this religious self righteousness. People like this will drag anyone they can into their religion. You're like a shark that smells blood.

Want to be a better Christian? Only give religious advice to those that ask for it.

>anime
>depression
>frog

maybe cut this fucking shit out. did you ever consider that?